Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,870 members, 7,876,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10801757 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9858) (9859) (9860) (9861) (9862) (9863) (9864) ... (19506) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 12:26am On Sep 15, 2020
patrickmuf:
Pace? yes...
Skill? I didn't see it o! Abi running is now a skill?

Werner has good finishing and nice movement. He will be a hit. Although he rallies on the ball too much.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 12:29am On Sep 15, 2020
Segedinho:

The formation changed everything

Mount was hardly seen.

Loftus was seen always due to his nonsense contributions.

I blv choking d midfields was actually due to the players fitness.

It paid off anyway but was ugly...

Chelsea technically played a 361 tonight...Alonso as usual not functioning as a proper defender

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 12:39am On Sep 15, 2020
madrid5:
after one game,oga calm down

My body is not hot.

Why won't one have second thought about his tactical ability if he can setup the way he did last night, allow RLC stayed up for an hour on the pitch doing nothing and couldn't observe the lack connection in the midfield cum no defense-midfield transition that was conspicuous.

The first half, it was expected of him to request Havertz and RLC to switch positions so as to allow the former opportunity in his best position and have a good debut, while allow that idiotic latter to continue his foolishness on the RW.

Those and many others make me apprehensive of his capability.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:39am On Sep 15, 2020
airmark:

Cc ramdeuter.

Like it rattled Pulisic and Aubameyang
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 12:39am On Sep 15, 2020
Skimpledawg:

James for me was sloppy and couldn't connect well with Havertz on that left wing.

Aside the goal and assist via corner kick, he was just Ok.

Come to think of it, Werner wasn't given any through pass aside the one from Jorgs that led to Penalty right?
Havertz was supposed to play behind Werner,but lampard had his thoughts... hopefully we get a full team against L'pool with havertz playing 10
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 12:44am On Sep 15, 2020
weedtaker:
100million pass.

[img]https:///media/9-14-2020/KC_xQN.gif[/img]
see pass like who drink kai kai

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:14am On Sep 15, 2020
RTSC:

Give him time.
He was everything at leverkusen.

I believe the pace of English football rattled him. He now knows why the premier league is the best in the world.

I'm not calling for his head,just making my observation about him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsceejay009(m): 1:23am On Sep 15, 2020
Zebra FC fans are in severe pains, they're just using havertz's performance to console themselves

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 7:23am On Sep 15, 2020
amodu:
I believe those who are of the opinion that Havertz can play anywhere upfront can now have a rethink.

Someone, Ibime I guess even went as far as saying he can play the striking position.

His ability is suitable for AM. I was mad at Lampard for playing him out of position, perhaps he will learn going forward.

RLC should not see shirt again at Chelsea, any hope of an improvement with his age is a futile expectation.

Once again, today's match established that Kovacic is an integral part of our midfield. No other midfielder of ours has the same attribute with him.

Werner is an hustler, give to him. With him, a fit Pullisic, Ziyech with his rare gift of passing as well as Havertz, we're good to go to compete on all fronts.

My fear now is Lampard.
lampard won't last beyond this season if he doesn't get some things about his decision making right

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 7:24am On Sep 15, 2020
CapitalCee:

I was so sure he will flop. My instinct are ussually correct, it fails me only very few times. Ziyech and werner will be very good. Costa and chilwell will play normal. Kai will flop. Kepa will be forgotten soon.

Get this now my guy. Anytime you see supporters making excuses for any player, saying he is played out of position, the system dint suit him, give him time. Walahi that player na otu. The player I saw today is clearly out of his depth. They want to divert attention to RLC. Like we wont notice
oshey fortune teller

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:30am On Sep 15, 2020
BlueMann:

No be everybody dey shine for debut.

Some go shine, then flop later.

Some will flop, but go on to have fantastic careers at the club.

Some will shine on debut, and go on to have fantastic careers.

Better dead this your talk, because you don dey yarn okoto meow.
Some will flop on debut and continue to flop everytime grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:37am On Sep 15, 2020
weedtaker:
100million pass.

O bob! Ahhhh yoko no do reach this one o cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 7:39am On Sep 15, 2020
Greatihex:
the guy is under pressure already.
yea, he will be alright shaa, got lots of talent, its almost impossible for him to fail, problem is he'll always be compared with Bruno as they play similar position.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 7:41am On Sep 15, 2020
eph12:

O bob! Ahhhh yoko no do reach this one o cheesy
him the find hidden hazard for there, baba don forget say hidden don port go Spain. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShitStain(m): 7:47am On Sep 15, 2020
I no just understand Chelsea fans o
See as you guys are already labelling havertz a flop and talking shit about lampard forgetting we barely had any preseason and these players just played their very first match in a fuckiiiing new league.
We won for bleeps sakes.it might not have been a dominant display but matches like yesterday's could have gone either way.
We'll surely get better as the season progresses.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:50am On Sep 15, 2020
chidexxy007:

see pass like who drink kai kai
He first move the ball like person wey know wetin him dey do. I weak
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:50am On Sep 15, 2020
weedtaker:
him the find hidden hazard for there, baba don forget say hidden don port go Spain. grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:00am On Sep 15, 2020
raumdeuter:

All these things are on the internet on Google
If Chelsea fans are not anti education why will you think its a big deal to basically research from the internet

You are basically confirming what everyone knows that Chelsea fans are ignorant and anti education

Now Nigerian FG don ban alcohol in a sachet, expecting Chelsea fans to protest
Internet? Pls tell me something new I don't know grin
Did u read the last part of my statement?
So u too dey use internet, u don fall the hand of your fans o, I thought they call you encyclopedia ( Mr All knowing All) grin
The question again, why is it that you made more research on internet about Chelsea players, coach, and team if you don't follow them passionately? grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:01am On Sep 15, 2020
weedtaker:
100million pass.

: grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 8:01am On Sep 15, 2020
weedtaker:
yea, he will be alright shaa, got lots of talent, its almost impossible for him to fail, problem is he'll always be compared with Bruno as they play similar position.
Bruno na penalty merchant,when havertz starts his own I don't think Chelsea fans will give a Bleep about portugese ratface

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 8:03am On Sep 15, 2020
ShitStain:
I no just understand Chelsea fans o
See as you guys are already labelling havertz a flop and talking shit about lampard forgetting we barely had any preseason and these players just played their very first match in a fuckiiiing new league.
We won for bleeps sakes.it might not have been a dominant display but matches like yesterday's could have went either way.
We'll surely get better as the season progresses.
most Chelsea fans are not jumping not conclusion and the team itseft doesn't look fit,the idiots in this thread are yoonited fans,me see nor know wentin dey worry dem

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:04am On Sep 15, 2020
CapitalCee:

Man of the match? Because he dived for the penalty abi.

I never wan talk about that Karibe Ojigwe with German passport. I said it, una think say na joke. That guy will so flop in Chelsea that Kepa will be a leaner.

haterz keep off
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:05am On Sep 15, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:06am On Sep 15, 2020
eph12:

Some will flop on debut and continue to flop everytime grin

Yes. That one sef dey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:09am On Sep 15, 2020
amodu:
I believe those who are of the opinion that Havertz can play anywhere upfront can now have a rethink.

Someone, Ibime I guess even went as far as saying he can play the striking position.

His ability is suitable for AM. I was mad at Lampard for playing him out of position, perhaps he will learn going forward.

RLC should not see shirt again at Chelsea, any hope of an improvement with his age is a futile expectation.

Once again, today's match established that Kovacic is an integral part of our midfield. No other midfielder of ours has the same attribute with him.

Werner is an hustler, give to him. With him, a fit Pullisic, Ziyech with his rare gift of passing as well as Havertz, we're good to go to compete on all fronts.

My fear now is Lampard.
Havertz played RW in his last match against inter, and plays there at times for Bayern. Come how do you expect a new player in a new league to play in a team where RLC and mount were really less help and off their game. Have you even considered that Chelsea's approach to the game wasn't the usually pressing mount and the rest were used to

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2020
RTSC:

This is my worry.
Lampard is tactically naive.
Nagelsamann would salivate at the prospect of managing this team.

I also worry that our players are so injury prone ,we may never have a full strength team on any given match day.
how is Lampard tactically naive undecided?

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2020
Itsceejay009:
Zebra FC fans are in severe pains, they're just using havertz's performance to console themselves
prison fc grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:18am On Sep 15, 2020
macjireh:

Havertz was supposed to play behind Werner,but lampard had his thoughts... hopefully we get a full team against L'pool with havertz playing 10
with Ziyech injured, cant Havertz play RW.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:21am On Sep 15, 2020
haymekus:
You guys have been scammed by leverkusen

grin cheesy
scammed is when you pay a player 500k per week for years and he cost you 70m with his stay and no use
scam is when you buy a player and get a fridge for 90m
scam is you wait season for a 100m midfield to be unlocked
scam is when you think scummies should have sense but they don't. Now that is real scam to their creators grin

22 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2020
madrid5:
Bruno na penalty merchant,when havertz starts his own I don't think Chelsea fans will give a Bleep about portugese ratface
His own penalty? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:27am On Sep 15, 2020
CapitalCee:

I was so sure he will flop. My instinct are ussually correct, it fails me only very few times. Ziyech and werner will be very good. Costa and chilwell will play normal. Kai will flop. Kepa will be forgotten soon.

Get this now my guy. Anytime you see supporters making excuses for any player, saying he is played out of position, the system dint suit him, give him time. Walahi that player na otu. The player I saw today is clearly out of his depth. They want to divert attention to RLC. Like we wont notice
your instincts abi insects made you type Costa and told you Costa plays for Chelsea, the same instincts that wont let you use the internet to find out Havertz is €70m, the same instincts that keep telling you to be stupid. ur instincts are as useless as ur opinion and posts. You are serially Cap yarner.

23 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2020
BlueAngel444:
your instincts abi insects made you type Costa and told you Costa plays for Chelsea, the same instincts that wont let you use the internet to find out Havertz is €70m, the same instincts that keep telling you to be stupid. ur instincts are as useless as ur opinion and posts. You are serially Cap yarner.

Insults don start. Frustration and anger have set in. Good one

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9858) (9859) (9860) (9861) (9862) (9863) (9864) ... (19506) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), DammyOlu123(m), afrodoc2, larride(m), Yustash001(m), monerozi5590, Singapore1(m) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.