Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,391 members, 7,901,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10945985 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9880) (9881) (9882) (9883) (9884) (9885) (9886) ... (19691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
macjireh:

nice effort...pls support it with d link make I go see am myself... seeing is believing,, to be sure it was not an edited pix u just posted..thank u

I will edit a pix to win an argument with you? You must take me for a jobless person.
You got 2 links there. Please, I am busy. I wont respond to this again

https://sportbild.bild.de/bundesliga/vereine/bayer-leverkusen/kai-havertz-abreise-fc-chelsea-transfer-wechsel-72740190.sport.html.

https://sportbild.bild.de/bundesliga/vereine/bayer-leverkusen/bayer-leverkusen-kai-havertz-wechsel-transfer-chelsea-abloese-zahlungen-72447112.sport.html

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
CapitalCee:

Who are those media people and analyst? Most are failed managers and assistant manager who are average at coaching. Eg ince, Micah Richard's, Shearer, Carragher etc. They hope everything English and rubbish others. I know where I get my news
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
macjireh:

nice effort...pls support it with d link make I go see am myself... seeing is believing,, to be sure it was not an edited pix u just posted..thank u
the same Christian fake that gave scummies false hope about Sancho, the same Christian fake that said Mount was unhappy about Havertz buy, the same Christian falk David Ornstein beat in announcing thiago's transfer to bayern. That guy has been a jonzer from time memorial.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
BlueAngel444:
only a red devil can look like that. Carry una 600years, 6th positions, 66points, number6 waka abeg

God forbid Chelsea fans will never fall that low in Jesus name. Neither me nor my household. tongue God forbid
Please stop mentioning me if you don't have anything wise to say.

The way you run to quote people, person go feel say them dey pay you.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
CapitalCee:

You are quoting lying toilet paper English media.

BILD is the Number 1. Source of transfers in Germany and they said that Werner was bought for 53 million pounds. With 10m loyalty bonus for agreeing to join Chelsea. Plus a £12m agent fee. You can delude yourself with whatever you want to believe.
Fabrizio Romano, Sky and all other media outlets are liars when it comes to Werner and Havertz transfer ba. But when it comes to other players transfers, they are the truth.

Believe whatever u want, las las u go dey alright grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2020
CapitalCee:

I will edit a pix to win an argument with you? You must take me for a jobless person.

shocked jobless person.
cheesy bwet why are you carrying Chelsea's matter on your head. How does it CONCERN you shocked. Is it your club dey bought the player from. How does the £62m affect you tongue?
Why type thousands of explanations everyday unto matter way no dey give u sleepless nights grin

We wan know how e take concern u

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
CapitalCee:

You got 2 links there. Please, I am busy. I wont respond to this again

https://sportbild.bild.de/bundesliga/vereine/bayer-leverkusen/kai-havertz-abreise-fc-chelsea-transfer-wechsel-72740190.sport.html.

https://sportbild.bild.de/bundesliga/vereine/bayer-leverkusen/bayer-leverkusen-kai-havertz-wechsel-transfer-chelsea-abloese-zahlungen-72447112.sport.html

I actually thought you were wise but it appears you weren’t
There is no place in that news that confirm the transfer to be 100m euros. It only stated about the amount that Leverkusen set the price for 100m euros that was like a year ago then said Chelsea have agreed a fee with Bayern Leverkusen for Havertz, but did not say Chelsea agreed a fee of 100m
The reporter there is only assuming the fee because Chelsea had agreed a fee with Bayern

If you can read to understand, you would know what was written there is merely an assumption and not the fee agreed

25 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
Neobulletzz:

There is no place in that news that confirm the transfer to be 100m euros. It only stated about the amount that Leverkusen set the price for 100m euros that was like a year ago then said Chelsea have agreed a fee with Bayern Leverkusen for Havertz, but did not say Chelsea agreed a fee of 100m
The reporter there is only assuming the fee because Chelsea had agreed a fee with Bayern

If you can read to understand, you would know what was written there is merely an assumption and not the fee agreed
Sources from Germany are telling you something you are still arguing. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
odizeey:

dem dey pay you make u talk nonsense for here. Dem dey pay you to lie.

I tell the truth for free. Why d truth way i dey talk dey pain you so. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
Na bad thing to get money again?

In Davido voice "no be my fault say my papa get money" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
BlueAngel444:
dem dey pay you make u talk nonsense for here. Dem dey pay you to lie.

I tell the truth for free. Why d truth way i dey talk dey pain you so. cheesy
Sorry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
odizeey:

Sources from Germany are telling you something you are still arguing. cheesy
wait, who send u message. Na by force make d guy agree with ur nonsense. U no leave this place go get small sense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
odizeey:
Na bad thing to get money again?

In Davido voice "no be my fault say my papa get money" cheesy
lol, i want small money for wan small projecy like that. cheesy u go fit help us sort am cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
Neobulletzz:

reporting from the four corners of his mouth. Imagine saying one London club, instead of just stating Chelsea, just making indirect statements.

Meaning others reported with unquestionable authority and clarity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TeflonBlixx: 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
wait.

Wikipedia can't be used as a source? LMFAO.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dammywapes(m): 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
Next tomorrow grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
CapitalCee:

I wouldn't have responded to this. But you seem reasonable to me.

These are people with direct links with Rudi Voeller Leverkusen Sports director.

Did you see the quotation marks in your screenshot?

Is the 100m figure inside the quotation marks? yes or no?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
nihilistjnr:

He is trolling.. Not stupid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
Link 1: The mega transfer from Kai Havertz (21) to Chelsea FC is perfect. This was announced by both the English and Bayer Leverkusen on late Friday evening . According to Bayer, Chelsea accepted "the Leverkusen transfer conditions".

Means: Havertz will be the most expensive German player of all time with a transfer fee of up to 100 million euros! He signs for five years.

Link 2: The talks entered the hot phase in the middle of last week. Then Chelsea, led by its director Marina Granovskaia (45), started official negotiations with the Leverkusen club leadership led by Rudi Völler (60) and Fernando Carro (56). The key data were clear: The overall Havertz package costs the Blues around 200 million euros!
Why 100 Million Euros? Make it 200 na grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jabhunter: 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
Neobulletzz:

this is what Michael Cole would call "RKO out of nowhere' grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
nihilistjnr:

No sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
Not sure that would still be the price. Don’t think Raphael would just offer that up. I didn’t even ask him about Havertz, he offered it up. So my gut tells me 100m is not the price or else Chelsea wouldn’t be sniffing.
Alex Goldberg, April 27

If you want to troll, fine. Don't try to back it up.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
DExponential:
Link 1: The mega transfer from Kai Havertz (21) to Chelsea FC is perfect. This was announced by both the English and Bayer Leverkusen on late Friday evening . According to Bayer, Chelsea accepted "the Leverkusen transfer conditions".

Means: Havertz will be the most expensive German player of all time with a transfer fee of up to 100 million euros! He signs for five years.

Link 2: The talks entered the hot phase in the middle of last week. Then Chelsea, led by its director Marina Granovskaia (45), started official negotiations with the Leverkusen club leadership led by Rudi Völler (60) and Fernando Carro (56). The key data were clear: The overall Havertz package costs the Blues around 200 million euros!

Transfer Fee = 100m euros.

Transfer package = Fee + Salary over five years + other possible bonuses.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
odizeey:

I have stop responding to that I.diiooit. she/he is very senseless and an uncoordinated rabid dog

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
Why are these people angry over the 100m Abramovich paid? Is it your money? United is even praying to have someone like Abramovich that can spend like this on one player na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

Drogba has 104 goals in almost 10seasons

That is failure
I don miss u,

When next are u dragging John Terry and Hazard Shakushaku?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
DExponential:
Not sure that would still be the price. Don’t think Raphael would just offer that up. I didn’t even ask him about Havertz, he offered it up. So my gut tells me 100m is not the price or else Chelsea wouldn’t be sniffing.
Alex Goldberg, April 27

If you want to troll, fine. Don't try to back it up.

Simple.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2020
CapitalCee:

The report says his salary over five years will be 100 Million Euros. Shocking, isn't it? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
DExponential:

lol their 200m euros agenda. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2020
eph12:
Why are these people angry over the 100m Abramovich paid? Is it your money? United is even praying to have someone like Abramovich that can spend like this on one player na grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
CapitalCee:

you just dey display your ignorance with pride....chai!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
scummies will just open their mouth waaaa grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9880) (9881) (9882) (9883) (9884) (9885) (9886) ... (19691) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibunkun1(m), patrickmuf(m), DeeScan, Shegzdave, reccy(m), Ballzproblemm and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.