Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,392 members, 7,881,429 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:18 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10830592 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9919) (9920) (9921) (9922) (9923) (9924) (9925) ... (19548) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:46am On Sep 21, 2020
afrodoc2:

Unfreaking-unbelievable? Double negative is a positive, sir.

Do you mean freaking believable? Or were you just typing out of pain?
Lol. Sure. The pain is Crystal palace clear. cheesy

25 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:01am On Sep 21, 2020
pk2me:
So this is the striker grin
Maybe they haven't finished paying for him o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:13am On Sep 21, 2020
EarlRagnar2:
Na high line you dey play with £80m fridge cheesy
Damn your knowledge of football is so poor shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:21am On Sep 21, 2020
afrodoc2:
Ebi olokada sef dey give Lampard 1 week ultimatum like say e be board member.

What a caricature. cheesy
It was discussed in their last hall meeting na

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 7:44am On Sep 21, 2020
Una don get 2 Penalty kicks in 2 straight matches shocked shocked

Hope it's not Varchester again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:54am On Sep 21, 2020
raumdeuter:
Thiago has discovered a farmers league

it is easy to get against a 10 men team. Jorginho did more against 11 men yet he is rubbish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:15am On Sep 21, 2020
afrodoc2:
Ebi olokada sef dey give Lampard 1 week ultimatum like say e be board member.

What a caricature. cheesy
grin grin grin
Awon board of directors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:18am On Sep 21, 2020
FBS:

Lol. Sure. The pain is Crystal palace clear. cheesy

Oh boy. See courage under fire.

Old soldier never die. Your liver fit fill pool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:29am On Sep 21, 2020
popizaino:

No....... but there is something called bragging rights and aside that, it also helps to boost your teams confidence going forward.

Bragging rights you say? Ask Man United fans how their bragging rights is going...

If you want to win EPL, beat the smaller teams thoroughly, then get as much points as possible from your rivals.

Would you rather win big teams and go trophyless or lose to the big teams but win trophies?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:33am On Sep 21, 2020
BikeMan:
We were playing a balanced game until Chris had to do what he did (knowing the kind of keeper he has, I doubt he would have done that with Cech behind him). It was still a game we could have held our own until Kepa gifted another goal.

I'll give Lampard one more week to fix his shît because this is not the team we want to see. I'll wait for him to start using a front four of Pulisic, Havertz, Ziyech, and Werner. So far he's just struggling with drab football.

One week or what? Make una stop all this rubbish wey una dey type abeg.

Its irritating to read.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 8:37am On Sep 21, 2020
I seriously don’t understand people that want to beat Liverpool with red card
Like Shey una dey watch ball at all
First half, the game was balanced, I can’t remember Liverpool having any shot on target that first half then the red card happened. The red card was deserving tho
My own issue is where Chelsea fans still expecting to win after collecting red card, you are one man down for Christ sake

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2020
Neobulletzz:
I seriously don’t understand people that want to beat Liverpool with red card
Like Shey una dey watch ball at all
First half, the game was balanced, I can’t remember Liverpool having any shot on target that first half then the red card happened. The red card was deserving tho
My own issue is where Chelsea fans still expecting to win after collecting red card, you are one man down for Christ sake

My anger was with the penalty that Ibime's friend wasted.

Who knows how that would have boosted the confidence of the team?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 8:42am On Sep 21, 2020
izzou:

My anger was with the penalty that Ibime's friend wasted.

Who knows how that would have boosted the confidence of the team?
Oga na penalty, anybody can miss penalty

Bayern loose penalties and that is why Chelsea have a UCL today
Messi self loose penalty and that is why till today he does not have any international trophy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 8:42am On Sep 21, 2020
CapitalCee:

No be only Abraham na Jacob una for put cheesy grin grin grin
Don't mention me. You have 2 more matches to lose this week.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2020
A40:
Don't forget Euros Final too

At this point he hasn't played Euros yet. That would be later in the summer. I'm surprised he didn't slip into depression that summer. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Oga na penalty, anybody can miss penalty

Bayern loose penalties and that is why Chelsea have a UCL today
Messi self loose penalty and that is why till today he does not have any international trophy

So because people lose, that's enough justification for anybody that loses?

Apart from the first goal which I understand was clinically taken, there is no justification for Jorginho to throw away that chance just because "anybody can lose it"

See the weak penalty sef angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:49am On Sep 21, 2020
izzou:

Apart from the first goal which I understand was clinically taken, there is no justification for Jorginho to throw away that chance just because "anybody can lose it"

He is not justifying Jorg. Penalty miss happens. That's football.

What rarely happens is a keeper assisting an opposing striker to score.

At 0-1 we were still in the game till Kepa happened.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2020
izzou:

Lol see the way you are talking like he is playing penalty into a free net
What is the point of having a keeper behind a penalty
Now you want to throw the blame of see how the penalty is weak. I tire for una
When Jorginho have been scoring his penalties that way, it is not weak now he miss his first penalty you are saying no justification for him missing
Penalty na 50/50, there is keeper there whose function is to save the penalty so this one you are saying no justification for him missing the penalty no follow at all

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:53am On Sep 21, 2020
timbros:

He is not justifying Jorg. Penalty miss happens. That's football.

What rarely happens is a keeper assisting an opposing striker to score.

At 0-1 we were still in the game till Kepa happened.

If Kepa didn't happen, we would still have lost...

You can't say we were still in the game, and act like the penalty miss wasn't that important

It was angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Lol see the way you are talking like he is playing penalty into a free net
What is the point of having a keeper behind a penalty
Now you want to throw the blame of see how the penalty is weak. I tire for una
When Jorginho have been scoring his penalties that way, it is not weak now he miss his first penalty you are saying no justification for him missing
Penalty na 50/50, there is keeper there whose function is to save the penalty so this one you are saying no justification for him missing the penalty no follow at all

Okay
I don hear angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:57am On Sep 21, 2020
Penalty na lottery. Anybody fit miss. Anybody fit score.

Jorginho na easy target dat na why.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2020
Me I will give Lampard 5 years to prove his worth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oxx4: 8:59am On Sep 21, 2020
Even Mikel would have done more. All I saw were sideway one touch passes. Not saying Thiago is not good
Greatihex:
it is easy to get against a 10 men team. Jorginho did more against 11 men yet he is rubbish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2020
afrodoc2:
Penalty na lottery. Anybody fit miss. Anybody fit score.

Jorginho na easy target dat na why.
Should we go down the memory lane cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 9:06am On Sep 21, 2020
On the flip side, we've faced 15 corners and 10 billion crosses without conceding a goal from them. We've also been able to intercept cutbacks a lot. Our defending has improved massively. Barry should have a hand in this cool

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 9:08am On Sep 21, 2020
odizeey:
Me I will give Lampard 5 years to prove his worth.
I give lampard 5 games,he should also stop favouring his gay partner(mount)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 9:10am On Sep 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2020
Lampard ds kepa is not an English player...Abeg Mendy should be available to play from Wednesday,,, we are tayad

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2020
madrid5:
Five games is too small for. There is potential.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2020
madrid5:
May I ask you who should have played yesterday, if you don’t want Mount?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:16am On Sep 21, 2020
madrid5:
its jorginho dat should not play yesterday not mount...at least he could have subbed off jorgi and bring on Giroud while havertz plays AM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2020
Neobulletzz:

May I ask you who should have played yesterday, if you don’t want Mount?
any body put giroud,Abraham , even Barkley, Hudson odoi and we have more chances to score

(1) (2) (3) ... (9919) (9920) (9921) (9922) (9923) (9924) (9925) ... (19548) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, Chasicolis(f), Sitmr, Bluelines69, iamoyindamola(m), Jodera, BlueMann, raumdeuter, Sirchiboy, Mrphilia, andrewbaba44, madrid5, USAfall2024, ucsquare(m), BlueAngel444, Parix7, fredoooooo, chic2pimp(m), MrLibrarian(m), PendragonVII, a4turitoroman, Shegzdave, larride(m), tshabalala and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.