Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,465 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9926) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10831055 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9923) (9924) (9925) (9926) (9927) (9928) (9929) ... (19551) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by viciati(m): 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
I have been a silent viewer of this thread, i am also a diehard chelsea fan.Lampard's love for mediocre english players like mount will be his undoing.I am still patient.Chelsea for life.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
popizaino:

@rumdueter

Great performance from Sadio Mane but you have to consider that Ronaldo came into the league as an 18yr old winger and left just as he was entering his peak

Mane 86 goals in 196 games
Salah 78 goals in 123 games
Drogba 104 goals in 250 games

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

Great performance from Sadio Mane

Mane 86 goals in 186 games
Salah 78 goals in 123 games
Drogba 104 goals in 250 games

grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Almajirihunter:

grin grin grin grin

Maths can be complicated for Almajiris
If a player scored 7 goals in 100 games and another scored 5 in 10 games. An almajiri wont know the difference

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
Outside football
Djokovic might just be the greatest ever to step in the court,that guy’s grit is unrivaled.......he might not win pretty but he delivers the results just like Zidane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
Almajirihunter:

grin grin grin grin

What do u expect from Raum
..amala must done

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

Maths can be complicated for Almajiris
If a player scored 7 goals in 100 games and another scored 5 in 10 games. An almajiri wont know the difference

Haa no be quarrel oo cheesy......just trying to fit you in one GIF egbon cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
Segedinho:

What do u expect from Raum
..amala must done

Abeg who discover that GIF cheesy cheesy,I must say he’s good at what he does
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
izzou:

Oga, stop disturbing my mentions

If you want to troll, troll. You have the floor already

Ole is shit. A good number of your fans think so too

Abeg carry your catarrh nose comot for my shoulders
yeeeaa shocked na a whole king you talk to like that cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
Music to my ears cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
Just saw a clip of havertz,Werner counter releasing kante for goal.

Kante just did a reverse.

Wetin oga think for there

undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
Morata has made five transfers since 2014 totalling €245m. During those five years he has never scored more than 15 league goals. The only possible reason to explain these transfer fees is that he is being used for money laundering.

I copied this from a group chat. People are mean shaa grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
Amoto94:
Leaked documents involving about $2tn of transactions have revealed how some of the world's biggest banks have allowed criminals to move dirty money around the world. cc Donjazet, Ibime

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-54226107?

Abramovich sef show for there. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-54229269
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
Segedinho:

undecided undecided

The most appalling thing was that the ball later found his way from Kante to our box for safety. I couldn't believe my eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
Segedinho:

undecided undecided

Even if he couldn't shoot, Harvetz was unmarked at the far post waiting for a pass.

Not his fault though, it's a square peg in a round hole.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Almajirihunter:

Abeg who discover that GIF cheesy cheesy,I must say he’s good at what he does
I suspect Airmark

grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
pamcode:

Abramovich sef show for there. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-54229269

Kremlin hushpuppi

This was Chelsea b4 his dirty money came flowing in

Once bought for 500naira(3 sachet of Chelsea dry gin),Kremlin hushpuppi started using the club for money laundering,destroying football and paying ridiculous amount of money for players signings and wages b4 Mancity and city now took over....He has started it again this season buying and paying ridiculous wages to havertz, Werner and co

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
airmark:

The most appalling thing was that the ball later found his way from Kante to our box for safety. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
amodu:

But don't you think the back passes are too much?

When the attackers are pressed, they pass to the midfield, from there ball returns to the defence and then to Kepa. Is Kepa press resistant?

Our backward passes are too much and it attract too much pressure.

That's a good observation there, i noticed our players hardly wanted to take risks during transition from defence to attack.

It's annoying but i believe the absence of a ball hugger in Pulisic and a tall striker with decent hold up play, in Giroud caused it.

Mount and Havertz were losing possession too often and Liverpool were ready to feed on it.

I will still wait and see how things go when those 5 key players out for now, join the team before i evaluate Lamps plans.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
airmark:

lol, was it the time Havertz was open for a cross cheesy and Kante instead took his time and cut back

Ah or the other time he should have passed the ball forward quicker. Ah Kante grin the match don pass sha

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
airmark:

That's a good observation there, i noticed our players hardly wanted to take risks during transition from defence to attack.

It's annoying but i believe the absence of a ball hugger in Pulisic and a tall striker with decent hold up play, in Giroud caused it.

Mount and Havertz were losing possession too often and Liverpool were ready to feed on it.

I will still wait and see how things go when those 5 key players out for now, join the team before i evaluate Lamps plans.
this ur excuse e get has e be, there were times all they needed to do was just pass the freaking ball forward instead of playing it back to where LIVERPOOL PLAYERS were. Please how were those back passes safe shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
BlueAngel444:
lol, was it the time Havertz was open for a cross cheesy and Kante instead took his time and cut back

Ah or the other time he should have passed the ball forward quicker. Ah Kante grin the match don pass sha

I think Havertz gave him the pass on his right in the box and instead of shooting, Kante cut back and back and gave the backward pass to another player, until the ball got into our box. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nikiballer:

Kremlin hushpuppi

This was Chelsea b4 his dirty money came flowing in

Once bought for 500naira(3 sachet of Chelsea dry gin),Kremlin hushpuppi started using the club for money laundering,destroying football and paying ridiculous amount of money for players signings and wages b4 Mancity and city now took over....He has started it again this season buying and paying ridiculous wages to havertz, Werner and co

so £1 was #500 in 1982 undecided try and type something that makes sense for once. Just once I beg you, please no matter how hard it is. Please, cry I'm rooting for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
Yeri Mina surely learnt defending from the best defender in the world

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
BlueAngel444:
this ur excuse e get has e be, there were times all they needed to do was just pass the freaking ball forward instead of playing it back to where LIVERPOOL PLAYERS were. Please how were those back passes safe shocked

Are you actually asking how under intense press from Liverpool attackers, a backpass from Alonso to Zouma then to Kepa, a safe pass?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
airmark:

I think Havertz gave him the pass on his right in the box and instead of shooting, Kante cut back and back and gave the backward pass to another player, until the ball got into our box. grin
I only saw two options, shoot or a cross-pass but somehow Kante found a third option shocked at a point I thought okay maybe it's to wait for more bodies in the box or for James to cross but when that ball somehow reached our midfield I gave up.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
airmark:

Are you actually asking how under intense press from Liverpool attackers, a backpass from Alonso to Zouma then to Kepa, a safe pass?
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
viciati:
I have been a silent viewer of this thread, i am also a diehard chelsea fan.Lampard's love for mediocre english players like mount will be his undoing.I am still patient.Chelsea for life.
Welcome bro.

Up blues. I really like our style of play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
Pep is just a fvck up man, after buying Mahrez and giving him Cap. band he now went to bench him like who does that. Just to play 4-4-2 shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
thorrvik55:

I was just about to mention this.. We hardly went through 2 games last season without conceding from a set piece or one nonsense cross and nod..
It was annoying mehn. Anytime there was a corner kick against us, person go dey fear. This season, see Zouma and Christensen throwing their bodies on the line. They even minimised the outside shot stuff but Kepa must Arriza angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RTSC: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
Why was chelsea not in for emiliano martinez?

That guy is better than leno, and I would feel more comfortable with him than mendy.

And he would have chosen chelsea.

Smart purchases like alcantara, Martinez are what we expect lampard to make.

Instead the amateur manager wants to sell kante for average declan rice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
Itsceejay009:

Some of us can never see the positives in a game. Liverpool is a team you'd be happy to win 11 v 11. They were clear favorites for this game. This is the same defence that let in five against them last season. We managed to restrict them from creating quality chances before Christensen decided to become a rugby player. Apart from the red card I wouldn't have had any problems going into the first half break. Klopp brought in Thiago for Henderson at half time which meant he wanted to be ruthless seeing that he was a man up. When Liverpool inevitably scored, Tomori and Zouma remained rock solid, kantè was great although I think he should improve his decision making at the other end of the pitch. We still managed to get a penalty and Abraham forced a good save from Alisson so it didn't look like they completely lost hope in getting something out of the game. Out of three goals we've conceded, two of them have been utter blunders from Kepa. Lampard has improved the defence and it's showing. Did people actually expect them to beat Liverpool with ten men?
Once Liverpool started camping in our half, I knew it was just a matter of time. Yamheaded Klopp had to introduce Thiago to recycle possession angry . Despite the red card, it was an ok performance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9923) (9924) (9925) (9926) (9927) (9928) (9929) ... (19551) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, Joezinho, Jskelly11, DynamoDeGreat, andrewbaba44, dcrested(m), chic2pimp(m), timbros(m), Bluelines69, Leyqute(m), tobiboss(m), Ibukzy, Ijustwantto, MorataFC, fredoooooo and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.