Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,480 members, 7,929,590 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:21 PM

Hey, Php Programmer? I Need Ur Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Hey, Php Programmer? I Need Ur Help (1081 Views)

Any Programmer? I Have A Job For You. / Dear Programmer, I Have An Idea / What Is The Average Salary Of A Php Programmer In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hey, Php Programmer? I Need Ur Help by krisjovi(m): 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2012
Hello guys, i'm a web designer, but not yet a php programmer. I do most of my jobs and projects with joomla and wordpress cms, recently i got dis contract to develop a multi-level marketing website that would provide referral id for every of its subscribers. I nid ur advice on how to carry out dis projects. Thanx.
Re: Hey, Php Programmer? I Need Ur Help by okeyxyz(m): 6:41am On Apr 22, 2012
since you already work with cms's, it should not be that hard. the project is for implementing a multi-level marketing scheme right? it's just a database implementation, meaning that as more users/subscribers are added to the network, accounts would be created for each. now your task will be to configure the cms to include a field to contain will contain unique id number for each account holder & have the field start assigning numbers from say 11000 instead of 1, so that the numbers have uniform number of digits.

or maybe there's a joomla/wordpress module you can download that will generate random numbers, which you then assign to users as they join the network. do a module search and see what you find. this option maybe unnecessary if you know how to configure your cms content database to assign unique id numbers like i explained earlier.
Re: Hey, Php Programmer? I Need Ur Help by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2012
to be frank you can either sub contract the job out or start reading a fast crash course on PHP and Joomla cuz Joomla API isn't friendly and the doc too

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Immerses Over 40 Nigerian Developers In Training / 15 Free E-books/Tutorials On Javascipt & Node.js / Enroll For This Wordpress Bootcamp March, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.