Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,493 members, 7,968,355 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:03 AM

Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! (72767 Views)

Meet The Authors Of The Nigerian Writers Series / Mo Yan Wins Nobel Literature Prize / Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by walexybaba(m): 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2012
Walexybaba@yahoo.com, am intrested.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 5:12am On Jun 10, 2012
Uniquexty: who do u suggest?
Dont hv anyone in mind, dear...just hoping ur rt abt him...what's all this abt polishing our stories?
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Dstar4u(m): 6:33am On Jun 10, 2012
Gud day writers, i am an undergraduate of engineering but every day by day the zeal of writing shows cos i love to become a writer but i found it so difficult to put something down due to lack of literature knowledge. Pls, help me out, don't let talent waste. Tanx
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2012
As we are working to fix zonal coordinators and their respective dates. I am to inform you all that the meetings are going to hold in just, enugu, abuja and lagos, for those who can't attend any of them, we are really working hard to carry everybody along no matter the location. Benin and port will definatly hold their zonal meetings at the end of the day.

Please as we wait patiently planing on how best to achieve this, i expect you all to submit alot of poems and short stories to your zones as a token from your respective zone. Again each zone is expected to provide just one of their most interest play or prose or any literal work, which wil therefore be considered for the clubs major publishing work.

So please work hard and expect us soon
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by megareal: 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2012
I haven't seen anything about south south zonal meeting. Im in Akwa Ibom. Haven't seen any form either. Once again my email addy is brain4dnet@gmail.com. Pls send the form. Tnx
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Diamondwriter(m): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
We are here megareal...9ce to meet u..am 4rm benin
megareal: I haven't seen anything about south south zonal meeting. Im in Akwa Ibom. Haven't seen any form either. Once again my email addy is brain4dnet@gmail.com. Pls send the form. Tnx
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Loveskid(m): 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]Dear member,i need to get info on where d meeting holds in sout west.[b]Dear member,i need to get info on where d meeting holds in sout west.[/b]Dear member,i need to get info on where d meeting holds in sout west.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2012
South west. We are really working hard to finding competent zonal coordinators for the south west.
South south inclusive.
Please if you are competent enough to represent your zone indicate here or through our email. Meanwhile i expect you all to have done your literal work aimed at wining the foriegn publishers favour.
Again if you are interested in been the host and zonal leader of any zone please indicate.
If you are yet to get the association form please do check within this thread and you wil find yours, fill and submit prompt. Thank you all for your efforts.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2012
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Dubemkelly(m): 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2012
Hello peeps! Hope u all had it beautiful in da day? I so much luv u guys enthusiasm,kip d fire burning! @EMYO,kudos man! Jux wana chip me tho, @ds stage I fnk d 1st fin shud be done 1st,we hv got 2 take it one step afta a step 2 avoid ambiguity, establishing a foundation aint an easy job, tis demanding, as peeps r indicating interest 4 zonal coordinators, tis kul we solve dat b4 kick strting, as rgrds submitting poems nd short stories 2 da zonal units, u will agree wiv me dat d official coordinators hvnt bn announced n we r stl left wiv d prob of who our zonal coordinators are? Once dese peeps r knwn,we can tak it 4rm dere. @Lovekid, I fnk LAGOS z guna b da zonal quarters 4 SOUTH WEST. Stay Focused!

1 Like

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Damolux01(m): 5:23am On Jun 11, 2012
Dubemkelly: U r most welcumed @Damolux, my joy knew no bounds wen I saw ur add up. Now wa8ting 4 Dailynews n his cohorts 2 set d ground grinding. Wshin u guyz a successful weeknd!!! Luv ya
Yeah...so glad to finally meet Ɣø̲̣̣U plus A̶̲̥̅̊♏ so elated having ǎ̜̍ member in my skool...we rocking south-west 2geda..!!!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by y4code(m): 7:18am On Jun 11, 2012
i did like to join, am alkready a peot in the womb.
My email is a: smelin360@yahoo.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 10:47am On Jun 11, 2012
I c passion nd zeal. @EMYO, i agree we shld do first tins first. Lets have a foundation then we start laying blocks. Lets achieve a meetin first then we'l start workin on d stories. Bsides our objectives, stated a lot of points nt jst publishing. Lets work 2wards achieving all. First tin is d meeting. Cheers pals
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2012
Finaly am back 2 skul. And again i lost my browser. But i wil not stay behind and let things get strucked.
@ all, don't get me wrong, the zonal meetings come first, and we have works to do at the zonal level, i.e providing of drafted constitutions from each zone, which wil later be harmonized at the general confrence. 2. Each zone is to provide hand ful of short poems and stories.
3. Again a major democraticaly selected literal work.
Amongst many other things our objective bear, with this we are able to achieve all. I wil today anounce the zonal leaders and date we expect them to meet. Dailynews, i'm reaching out to you.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by raph2020(m): 12:58am On Jun 12, 2012
who is the south-south coordinator?AAM waiting.here is my email-raph2020@gmail.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 12, 2012
i havnt gotten ur email yet.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 2:35am On Jun 12, 2012
kimberluge: i havnt gotten ur email yet.
Send an email with the subject: send me membership form, to: naija.writersclub@gmail.com & pls once u send this email, start checking your email for a reply with the form attached as microsoft word doc. download the form, fill correctly & return ASAP. We no longer accept membership, but another grace period has been given to people who didn't received the membership form sent previously. All others wishing to join too, should do this same thing. This is the last chance to join this great movement, else you will only hear it as a story & maybe regret your decision not to join.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 2:39am On Jun 12, 2012
Emyo: Finaly am back 2 skul. And again i lost my browser. But i wil not stay behind and let things get strucked.
@ all, don't get me wrong, the zonal meetings come first, and we have works to do at the zonal level, i.e providing of drafted constitutions from each zone, which wil later be harmonized at the general confrence. 2. Each zone is to provide hand ful of short poems and stories.
3. Again a major democraticaly selected literal work.
Amongst many other things our objective bear, with this we are able to achieve all. I wil today anounce the zonal leaders and date we expect them to meet. Dailynews, i'm reaching out to you.

Just as emyo said, everyone should expect the names of zonal coordinators today or latest tomorrow, but more likely today. We are working, so guys be patient so we don't miss out some vital issues...emyo is really at his best in this issue...keep it up man!

1 Like

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Dubemkelly(m): 7:03am On Jun 12, 2012
Morning Folks! Hope u guyz had a blissful nite rest as I did? @Emyo nd Dailynews, we r solidly behind u,kudos as u structure d affairs of this association.I look 4wrd 2 hearing 4rm u soon.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 12, 2012
Mine is divepen2010@yahoo.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Janelaz: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]

am a writer and would want to join my e mail is nonye1993@ovi.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2012
Jane laz: [color=#990000][/color]

am a writer and would want to join my e mail is nonye1993@ovi.com
Check your email as soon as possible and reply.

Divepen: Mine is divepen2010@yahoo.com
Check your email and reply ASAP
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by collins123(m): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2012
[size=13pt]What are the qualifications to be eligible as a Zonal Coordinator? I no want GBAGAUN for meetings oh.

Besides, I would suggest we have a Permanent Online Collaborative Platform, strictly dedicated to the group. I have made a bit of research and the best ones I found are listed below!
[/size]
http://www.mind42.com/signin;jsessionid=20E581936F2D879313F5567A48749933

http://www.teamworkpm.net/signup/

[img]http://kirchergauss.typepad.com/.a/6a010535e8b8fb970b01127965f97a28a4-500wi[/img] https://www.project2manage.com/account/signup/13/

[size=13pt]I am always troubled by the hassles of sieving through Nairaland to reach here anytime I feel like saying something or just reading updates.[/size]
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by collins123(m): 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2012
[size=13pt]And lest i forget there is also

https://groups.google.com/[/size]
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Diamondwriter(m): 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2012
I second dis a hundred and one percent.@dailynews and/or emyo...pls i wud like to knw if d south-south is doin well<no wise>..mayb u could give a rough figure of hw many we r..God knws dat i wudnt let dx opportunity pass me by n i suggest d oda membas xpecially from south south shud put on same enthusiasm...cheers
collins123: [size=13pt]What are the qualifications to be eligible as a Zonal Coordinator? I no want GBAGAUN for meetings oh.

Besides, I would suggest we have a Permanent Online Collaborative Platform, strictly dedicated to the group. I have made a bit of research and the best ones I found are listed below!
[/size]
http://www.mind42.com/signin;jsessionid=20E581936F2D879313F5567A48749933

http://www.teamworkpm.net/signup/

[img]http://kirchergauss.typepad.com/.a/6a010535e8b8fb970b01127965f97a28a4-500wi[/img] https://www.project2manage.com/account/signup/13/

[size=13pt]I am always troubled by the hassles of sieving through Nairaland to reach here anytime I feel like saying something or just reading updates.[/size]
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nebulae: 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2012
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2012
Nebulae: sent! turtledove_gbas@yahoo.com
Hope its not too late!

An email containing the form & other info you need was sent to this email you provided, so kindly check your email (inbox & spam) & reply ASAP, no more time wasting. Take care.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2012
collins123: [size=13pt]And lest i forget there is also

https://groups.google.com/[/size]

Every creative idea or suggestion aimed at making this body a reality is gladly welcome, & this one is awesome & will be considered ASAP....thanks & do keep the spirit! Expect an outcome of your suggestion with time; we are taking it bit by bit so we don't misrun...cheers!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2012
Diamondwriter: I second dis a hundred and one percent.@dailynews and/or emyo...pls i wud like to knw if d south-south is doin well<no wise>..mayb u could give a rough figure of hw many we r..God knws dat i wudnt let dx opportunity pass me by n i suggest d oda membas xpecially from south south shud put on same enthusiasm...cheers

So many people indicated interest to join the group from the south-south region of the country, but unfortunately, only few returned their membership form which stand as a pre-screening for full membership & to also stand chances of benefiting from the upcoming events & activities. I may not be able to give you an exact figure, but I think we have less than 15 prospective members from the south-south so far. I would therefore suggest that you guys get more ambitious about this because it will one day become an enviable body that people would struggle to become member....so keep up with that spirit of ambition in you!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Diamondwriter(m): 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2012
U hear that y'all 4rm d south-south zone...The zone of d no 1 citizen in nigeria....it's time to ginger up.i knw wen we do tins in our zone,we always come out first so d only rock we need to roll of now is to ignite our passion.so all u guyz 4rm s-s,return ur form if u havent n 4 those who hav,endevour to make meaningful contributns here n indicate u r 4rm d s-s...@dailynews....tnks 4 dx ideal once again n blive me,u wud b celebrated in d nearest future<worldwide>..i dont knw if u cn possible tel us those whose form u hv received because i for one dont even knw if u got mine,likewise odas....kudos boss
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2012
Gud job
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2012
Diamondwriter: U hear that y'all 4rm d south-south zone...The zone of d no 1 citizen in nigeria....it's time to ginger up.i knw wen we do tins in our zone,we always come out first so d only rock we need to roll of now is to ignite our passion.so all u guyz 4rm s-s,return ur form if u havent n 4 those who hav,endevour to make meaningful contributns here n indicate u r 4rm d s-s...@dailynews....tnks 4 dx ideal once again n blive me,u wud b celebrated in d nearest future<worldwide>..i dont knw if u cn possible tel us those whose form u hv received because i for one dont even knw if u got mine,likewise odas....kudos boss

Here are the members who have submitted their forms so far:

Ikrumale Gideon - PH

Ikhalo Jude Efose - Benin

Aigbodi - Benin

Raymond - PH

I am ever surprised now to notice that its only 4.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (68) (Reply)

Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem / Roomates / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.