Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,674 members, 7,951,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed (2765 Views)

Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! / My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Killz3(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2012
Crown Prince:
This guy is a bully.
. . .Strictly to dumbasses!
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2012
hawtin:

....[size=18pt]with your sponge box head[/size]....

Falls from cocoa tree! grin

LAWD! I have heard it all! grin

*continues to read the disses!* cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2012
Flashaldrin: Anyone that really thinks hawtin is killz is a dumb bomboclat!

LOL!!!
*wonders if he knows what "bomboclat" means." grin grin

~Killz~:

[size=18pt]It's hard to believe that out of the 100,000 spermatozoa released into your mother, you took first![/size] cry Why? You are just too dumb to have accomplished that feat![/size]

Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by KevinII(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2012
You all can see how Detective Alan Spears exposed this faggit sexkillz for who he is. He such a faggit he now carries around a female persona. In real life he is the female in his faggit relationships, I am sure he wears female clothes and make-up and carries a handbag around. hahahahahahhehehehehehe
anyways I am going to church now to pray to baba G. when I come back we will look at this through the eyes of the greatest detective in the history of the world.
To my brothers Crown Prince, Kingwax and Mykejones, 3 gbosa to you guys
Detective Alan Spears everyone. You all can thank me later grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2012
mykejones: "You are what? You are a fool!" thats what killz would say..i.e,that statment is accredited 2only u. How com Hawtin used it? Wel,mayb she's a true fan of urs.
Btw,u sounded 2confident wen u said Onila isn't Hawtin..again, i wonder.

eh...i noticed that too but regardless how is it affecting anyone else?

~Killz~:

Fool. You even misunderstand your own statement in a sorry dumbassed bid to defend your dumbassedness. . .

What does first posts on nairaland mean in your rural village?

So killz is no longer hawtin all of a sudden? FOOL! You having a change of mind already, you bloody schizophrenic id[i]i[/i]ot!

HAHAHA! i'm leaving this blasted thread. unu nor go kill me today!! grin

Flashaldrin:
well they are both dumb anyway undecided
you never can tell unless if you're quite sure. . . . lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

....*continues to read!* cheesy
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Flashaldrin(m): 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LOL!!!
*wonders if he knows what "bomboclat" means." grin grin

you bet i dont! grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2012
rokiatu: LMAO I really don't understand nairalanders sometimes. So what if Killz is hawtin? How is that anyone headache? It should be his headache as he is the one managing two ids. Why all the anger and hatred. We have some people here with 10 ids, and I very well know them but I couldn't be bother nor have I even given sign of care one day. I don't give a dime. It shouldn't be anyone worry if he is hawtin.

On the other hand, Hawtin could be a harmless admirer. (which I believe.) No matter how a person is hated, there will always be die hard fans and admirers of that person too. In short, if someone is hated so much, chances are they are also loved immensely by another group of people. Swallow it and move on folks.

ok...can i get YOUR autograph? cool
well spoken sis....

although i find Kevin and co's mission absolutely entertaining!! grin

@flash....

"bumbo" = v@gina
"cla/ot" = cloth/pad...

so in essence you called them menstrual pads! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2012
Flashaldrin:
you are what?? You are a fool!
There. . . I just used it. I must be killz then. . .
Anyone can use any of killz catch phrases cos admit it, they are quite catchy and addictive. That doesnt make the person anything they're not, just the way discombobulated was quickly adopted by everyone.
Belie'e me if i was too recruit a detective and you came up with that wack intelligence, i would make you a gateman instead. No offence.

And as a matter of a fact...unless i need to get my fact straight,
i do believe Killz started using that after Chima did. So i guess Killz = Chima! grin
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2012
hawtin: I used to watch sexkillz as a guest and joined to meet him. We have exchanged contacts, my time here has ended. Members can now relax with the hawtin is sexkillz drama. Thank you for a nice time. my advise before i leave is this, bashing should stop, members get a real life i mean if nl freezes for sometime how would some members cope you all need to work on the addiction. You all are too uptight and serious jeez relax a little. Imagine how members pounced on me because i was catching my fun. All the gossip, blackmail and back bitting i witnessed was not a good sight for a public place like there, keep your business private. I cant love you all except killz but I like you all and please love one another. killz stop insulting members. You all return to the old nl romance section that was fun packed and educative. thank you all for the tour and experience i enjoyed myself a great deal. Bye!!!! XOXO hawtin wuz ere 2012 Peace kiss

As funny as this sounds, I'll probably miss you
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Flashaldrin(m): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

....*continues to read!* cheesy
grin grin i see what you are stirring up there, hmmm, be careful. . .
MsDarkSkin:

@flash....

"bumbo" = v@gina
"cla/ot" = cloth/pad...

grin grin grin couldnt have been more astutely said, am i a genius or what?? cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2012
LOL @ flash...im not stirring anything up.
Trust me you won't get a response from either one. wink

And you just might be a genius!! grin
I couldn't stop laughing though...
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Killz3(m): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2012
Kevin_II: You all can see how Detective Alan Spears exposed this faggit sexkillz for who he is. He such a faggit he now carries around a female persona. In real life he is the female in his faggit relationships, I am sure he wears female clothes and make-up and carries a handbag around. hahahahahahhehehehehehe
anyways I am going to church now to pray to baba G. when I come back we will look at this through the eyes of the greatest detective in the history of the world.
Detective Alan Spears everyone. You all can thank me later grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Cheers!
Fool! I thought killz was hawtin. . . He's now a faggit who wears female clothes and with a female persona?

Discombobulated Moronic dumbass detective of schizophrenic congenital idiots!!
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Killz3(m): 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

"bumbo" = v@gina
"cla/ot" = cloth/pad...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by hawtin: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2012
Kevin_II: You all can see how Detective Alan Spears exposed this faggit sexkillz for who he is. He such a faggit he now carries around a female persona. In real life he is the female in his faggit relationships, I am sure he wears female clothes and make-up and carries a handbag around. hahahahahahhehehehehehe

you are still carrying on with your research. when you are done, hand in your brain i need a dialogue with god for making some as dumb as you are. its so unfair why were many created to be stupid! Ode! keep up d good work, see how your fellow dull brains are rejoicing!!!
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by hawtin: 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2012
Flashaldrin:
well they are both dumb anyway undecided
you never can tell unless if you're quite sure. . . . lipsrsealed

your father is dumb and your mom is sure of that, you know why? take a look at their offspring you look like a sickle cell patient! Now run along to the pg 13 section!
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by hawtin: 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2012
joeydozzy:

As funny as this sounds, I'll probably miss you

you are the most matured on this romance section. what are you even doing here with members that have submitted their brain cells for sampling. we would keep in touch definately.
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Flashaldrin(m): 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2012
hawtin:

your father is dumb and your mom is sure of that, you know why? take a look at their offspring you look like a sickle cell patient! Now run along to the pg 13 section!
lol, so dumbness in parents lead to the production of sickle cell offsprings, wow, i see where you are coming from grin
but seriously, you know you are dumb, dont you??
Re: Romance Section Farewell My Time Has Passed by Flashaldrin(m): 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2012
hawtin:

you are the most matured on this romance section. what are you even doing here with members that have submitted their brain cells for sampling. we would keep in touch definately.
its 'definitely' sweedy wink

(1) (2) (3)

I Think I,m Handsome And Cute. / My Relationship Is Boring / I'm New,welcome Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.