Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:10 PM

Am 23 Still A Virgin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 23 Still A Virgin (6996 Views)

Am 23 And Am In Love With A 18yrs Old Girl.is It Normal / Am 23 Nd I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship / Am 23 And Am In Love With A 45yr Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am 23 Still A Virgin by Fulaman198(m): 7:36am On Jul 09, 2015
There are people who are in their 30s that are virgins. It's a choice really for them. Don't worry
Re: Am 23 Still A Virgin by baba11(m): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
Fulaman198:
There are people who are in their 30s that are virgins. It's a choice really for them. Don't worry

Yea,I concur to you Fulani man....

What's all these about being disvigined....

I think boredom,being idle,indiscipline and uncultured behaviour are the major causative....

It's better to hit the ground running at the early stage of your life to thinking about the sex always...

MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am 23 Still A Virgin by Fulaman198(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
baba11:

Yea,I concur to you Fulani man....

What's all these about being disvigined....

I think boredom,being idle,indiscipline and uncultured behaviour are the major causative....

It's better to hit the ground running at the early stage of your life to thinking about the sex always...

MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES grin grin grin

I agree with you. I think people need to do more productive things in their lives rather than thinking about sex.
Re: Am 23 Still A Virgin by baba11(m): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Fulaman198:

I agree with you. I think people need to do more productive things in their lives rather than thinking about sex.

Yea but it must not be too long too maybe after being a graduate because BODY NO BE WOOD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#runoutofthread cool
Re: Am 23 Still A Virgin by Fulaman198(m): 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
baba11:

Yea but it's must not be too long too maybe after being graduate because BODY NO BE WOOD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#runoutofthread cool

LOL you are funny.
Re: Am 23 Still A Virgin by baba11(m): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
Fulaman198:

LOL you are funny.

Na so...

let's say you're a site engineer, you'll understand better...

If you travel, get a hotel for a nite..... KONGI CATCHES YOU..... YOU DEY CLAIM HOLY....BUT NO MADAM THEY HOUSE....AND ALMOST FREEBIES THEY GROUND HERE IN EXCESS... IN ALMOST IN A FREE WAY...NA NIKKAH SURE PASSPASS grin

TOO COMPLICATED BRO....
Re: Am 23 Still A Virgin by Fulaman198(m): 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
baba11:

Na so...

let's say you're a site engineer, you'll understand better...

If you travel, get a hotel for a nite..... KONGI CATCHES YOU..... YOU DEY CLAIM HOLY....BUT NO MADAM THEY HOUSE....AND ALMOST FREEBIES THEY GROUND HERE IN EXCESS... IN ALMOST IN A FREE WAY...NA NIKKAH SURE PASSPASS grin

TOO COMPLICATED BRO....

I see, i'm more of a Network/Computer engineer undecided
Re: Am 23 Still A Virgin by baba11(m): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
Fulaman198:

I see, i'm more of a Network/Computer engineer undecided
I know you're an engineer.... I just gave you a case study why marriage shouldn't be delay#smile....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) / She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast / Never Wear Any Of These To Visit Your Boyfriend, It May Lead To Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.