Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:32 AM

Ploughing The Land - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ploughing The Land (737 Views)

After 20 Years Of Paying House Rent I Discovered My Wife Was The Land Lady / "in The Land Of The Blind The One Eyed Man Is A King" / In The Land Of Boko Haram: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ploughing The Land by ituen(m): 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2007
A husband and wife were driving down a country lane on their way to visit some friends. They came to a muddy patch in the road and the car became bogged. After a few minutes of trying to get the car out by themselves, they saw a young farmer coming down the lane, driving some oxen before him.

The farmer stopped when he saw the couple in trouble and offered to pull the car out of the mud for $50. The husband accepted and minutes later the car was free. The farmer turned to the husband and said, "You know, you're the tenth car I've helped out of the mud today."

The husband looks around at the fields incredulously and asks the farmer, "When do you have time to plough your land? At night?"

"No," the young farmer replied seriously, "Night is when I put the water in the hole."
Re: Ploughing The Land by Migines(m): 1:50am On Nov 10, 2007
Great biz
Re: Ploughing The Land by ituen(m): 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2007
Politicians accident

A bus load of politicians were driving down a country road one afternoon, when all of a sudden, the bus ran off the road and crashed into a tree in an old farmer's field.

Seeing what happened, the old farmer went over to investigate. He then proceeded to dig a hole and bury the politicians.

A few days later, the local sheriff came out, saw the crashed bus, and asked the old farmer, "Were they all dead?"

The old farmer replied, "Well, some of them said they weren't, but you know how them politicians lie."
Re: Ploughing The Land by Migines(m): 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2007
Lol
Re: Ploughing The Land by brimbrack(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2007
@ituen,
nice one
Re: Ploughing The Land by finekid(m): 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2007
grin
Re: Ploughing The Land by showbobo(m): 10:36am On Nov 12, 2007
Nice one grin grin grin
Re: Ploughing The Land by clemcykul(f): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2007
showbobo:

Nice one grin grin grin

whaaaat shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ploughing The Land by showbobo(m): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2007
clemcykul:

whaaaat shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You better leave me alone or else i'll tell my mummy for U. grin grin grin
Re: Ploughing The Land by clemcykul(f): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2007
@showdear HA! embarassed dont tell ur mummy ok embarassed *takes hands off his bla bla bla* grin lipsrsealed

did i just touch you
Re: Ploughing The Land by showbobo(m): 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2007
oops shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ploughing The Land by ituen(m): 10:36am On Nov 13, 2007
U guys must be crazy
Re: Ploughing The Land by biggerboy(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2007
Bros,u try.

(1) (Reply)

Smart Bride & Groom / Spaghetti Sauce / Lets Push It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.