Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

The Difference Between A Working Woman And A 21st Century Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Difference Between A Working Woman And A 21st Century Lady (763 Views)

The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! / Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex / Housewife or Working Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between A Working Woman And A 21st Century Lady by dlawale(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2012
I say this with a lot of respect and passion to women and young ladies out there. If you've never bought a newspaper.Buy one today,Get Thisday and go to the style page. Ponder on Toyosi Akerele's words. Few things knock me out than when an African lady(Nigerian) can go head long with her BRAND without short-circuiting it by being dependent or thinking she has to rely on a man.There's more to life than keeping up with the kardashians, brazilian hair,men talk and BB.... FOR THE MEN,check out page 44 with Farrah Gray on it... Indeed, when a man has no purpose for waking up in the morning, sleeping becomes highly interesting. There are no excuses in life; I always say, if opportunity doesn't knock for you;put on carpenter clothes;build a door yourself and knock it.. DRl ; twitter @c21stjoseph; 239015A6

(1) (Reply)

Strickly For Those Who Wish To Get Married / Absent Groom, Absent Bride But Pictures In Frame. What Does It Mean? / COMMON MISTAKES SINGLES MAKE IN RELATIONSHIP, DATING AND CHOICE OF MARRIAGE (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.