Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,674 members, 7,951,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

Scandal In Romance Section!!! Multi Id Users Exposed!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scandal In Romance Section!!! Multi Id Users Exposed!!!! (1234 Views)

Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal / How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker / Scandal In Enugu State As Governor Impregnates Wife's Younger Sister! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Scandal In Romance Section!!! Multi Id Users Exposed!!!! by Flashaldrin(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2012
After 189 hours of raccous, extensive, gargantuan, backbreaking, ardous and operose investigations into the issue of multiple id usage on nl, being paid at the rate of $200/sec by seun, special detective flash has made the following mind blowing, ear waxing, tongue wagging, eye opening, nose blocking and hand wanking discoveries.
He accomplished these no easy fit by a tiresome and strenous method of comparing and contrasting the letters that make up the usernames of nl members.
He came to the following startling conclusions;
1. That the one and only indelectable freecocoa is no other person than sweetcocoa! Unbelievable right?? Read further for more!
2. That goldieluks is the same in flesh and blood with mygoldie! Sorry goldie, you werent so smart!
3. That nl's only genius grin flashaldrin also poses around nl as flash11. Not so much a genius, is he?? tongue
4. That the romantic, nl official match maker cuddlemii is same as cuddler! That must be destabilizing to her! But agent flash doesnt care as he is just doing the work he's been paid for!
5. Now this is the one you've been waiting for! That sexkillz, yes that problematic most hated dude on nl, has been finally unravelled as the persona behind the id killz!! Did you just say duh?? That alone took 100 hrs!! Haters, dont forget to buy me drinks. .
6. That 190 is the same as 190@ and also 190smh!! That was tough, but trust agent flash to crack all hard nuts!
7. For those already throwing laurels and singing praises to agent flash, you have to wait to hear this! To crown his achievements and put his previous efforts to naught, he made the enormous all important discovery of a single member that has upto 50 id's!! That person is no other than MR CORK!! Yes, clap if you want to clap! cool he has many established id's like cork2050, cork2030 and so on. This feat alone earned him numerous grammies, countless academy awards and priceless nobel prizes!

He then rebuffed the allegations that troyjay is the same as killz and that cuddlemii is fickle Due to the mismatching of letters in their usernames!
Drop your words of appreciation!
Re: Scandal In Romance Section!!! Multi Id Users Exposed!!!! by MrResource(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2012
Re: Scandal In Romance Section!!! Multi Id Users Exposed!!!! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2012
What is this bullshiit. You resurrect an established facts and calls that work of ''investigative intelligence'' Your indolent brain need reactivation for thorough profiling work.
Your sadistic discombobulate of a friend would soon visit here to proof read my work and also try to correct your mispellings as well. I need an image maker and hope he gets fit in
Re: Scandal In Romance Section!!! Multi Id Users Exposed!!!! by LaParisienne(f): 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2012
Thread: ''look at me, please look at me. I'm in dire need of attention''

SMSH
Re: Scandal In Romance Section!!! Multi Id Users Exposed!!!! by 190: 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2012
this op needs two pills of blue pill
Re: Scandal In Romance Section!!! Multi Id Users Exposed!!!! by Roland17(m): 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2012
190: this op needs two pills of blue pill
I think black and yellow pills will do the magic

(1)

Am Cute,honest And Tushed,but I Stammers.most Girls Does Like Me For That / She Need Time And Space / A Timid Guys' First Step To A Successful First Date (season 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.