Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,523 members, 7,920,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:18 PM

Why Are Men Disappoint Women. I Want To Know - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Men Disappoint Women. I Want To Know (762 Views)

Which Disappoint The Most / World's Best Chefs Are Men / Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men Disappoint Women. I Want To Know by sophia3(f): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2007
why are men disappoint women. i want to know
Re: Why Are Men Disappoint Women. I Want To Know by sophia3(f): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2007
i dont why men disapoint women
Re: Why Are Men Disappoint Women. I Want To Know by kwaze(m): 11:50am On Nov 09, 2007
sohia,
what gave you that impression? well i just want to bring to your notice that men disappoint and women likewise. never forget that likes begat likes so if its an experience its not always so, and a feeling then get out of it and live life.
life is all about risk!!
Re: Why Are Men Disappoint Women. I Want To Know by iice(f): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2007
undecided undecided Are you asking why men disappoint women? or why are men disappointed in women? undecided

Either way, people will always disappoint you regardless of gender

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities And Their Bad Deeds / Hi,i'm The Drug / What Are The Necessary Procedures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.