Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. (1932 Views)

Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Part Of The Bible Is Straight From Egyptian Mythology(plagiarism) / The Best Christian Book You Ever Read; Recommend It Here To Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by uchkochi(m): 10:55am On Apr 23, 2012
The bible is not a Christian book, it is the manual for life, a book for everyone but you must be a christian to understand it, It is not a religious book, it is the book that shows THE way, THE truth and The life.

Many people have often misunderstood what the bible is, they feel it is a book Christians read or go to church with, it is not that, it is a book for man as a whole, it is not a story book either it is a living book, it is not a history book, it is a reality book, it has the now effect. 2nd timothy 3:16. The bible was inspired by the Holy Spirit, so it is only the Holy Spirit that can give understanding. Everything about your life is in there. What you should do, what you should know, the answer to every question is in there. Take the bible as God talking to you at the moment, don't take it as something that happened in the past. It is the written word of God for the NOW. Whatever challenge you are going through will end today in the precious name of Jesus Christ. This word I just released into your life is written in Proverbs 23:18. So it is not what I just said to make you feel good, It is the word of God to you. That challenge you may be experiencing comes to an end today in the name of Jesus Christ. BB PIN 21322745.
Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by Jenwitemi(m): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2012
You can convince yourself with whatever you come up with, i guess. I just hope you don't stone your children like the bible instructed. Aro mental hospital waits for people who do. Goodluck to you, sir.
Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by logicboy: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2012
uchkochi: The bible is not a Christian book, it is the manual for life, a book for everyone but you must be a christian to understand it, It is not a religious book, it is the book that shows THE way, THE truth and The life.

Many people have often misunderstood what the bible is, they feel it is a book Christians read or go to church with, it is not that, it is a book for man as a whole, it is not a story book either it is a living book, it is not a history book, it is a reality book, it has the now effect. 2nd timothy 3:16. The bible was inspired by the Holy Spirit, so it is only the Holy Spirit that can give understanding. Everything about your life is in there. What you should do, what you should know, the answer to every question is in there. Take the bible as God talking to you at the moment, don't take it as something that happened in the past. It is the written word of God for the NOW. Whatever challenge you are going through will end today in the precious name of Jesus Christ. This word I just released into your life is written in Proverbs 23:18. So it is not what I just said to make you feel good, It is the word of God to you. That challenge you may be experiencing comes to an end today in the name of Jesus Christ. BB PIN 21322745.

Yes, a book that supports slavery, genocide of unbelievers and inequality for women is a manual for life! angry angry

Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by Snowwy: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2012
@OP,
Indeed...the secret revelations in the bible are often unlocked in deep meditation by the express help of the Holy Spirit.
In it actually are the answers to all lifes questions.
Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by brainpulse: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2012
Its also the WORD of GOD read in letters and only understood by the Spirit.
Its God's revelation to man of the past and the manifestation of things to come.
Its life inscribed in the heart that its willing to know and understand God.
its the wisdom that guides the man to the reality of the unseen and gives confident to fulfill the seen.
Its gives in detail the will of God, understanding it, working by it and walking in it.
Its the Word that gives Hope to man, Faith to man, Light to man, Strength to him in face of adversity.
Its the Only Word that exists before it was written.
Its gives understanding only to the simple the mystery of GOD ( father, Son, Spirit).
Its through it all Life will be Judged; those that believe or not.
Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by logicboy: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2012
brainpulse: Its also the WORD of GOD read in letter and only understood by the Spirit.
Its God's revelation to man of the past and the manifestation of things to come.
its the wisdom that guides the man to the reality of the unseen and gives confident to fulfill the seen.
Its gives in detail the will of God, understanding it, working by it and walking in it.
Its the Word that gives Hope to man, Faith to man, Light to man, Strength to him in face of adversity.
Its gives understanding only to the simple the mystery of GOD ( father, Son, Spirit).

Stop babbling and answer the issues raised by me and the other poster
Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by brainpulse: 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2012
logicboy:

Stop babbling and answer the issues raised by me and the other poster

Go and ask God, because you will not and never understand until you open your heart to know and understand not to argue, mock nor blaspheme.
Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by logicboy: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2012
brainpulse:

Go and ask God

God doesnt exist (I'm an atheist, remember?)

You agree that the bible is a is a manual for life and the word of God, then how come it supports slavery, contains rape and genocide and it is unfair to women?
Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by brainpulse: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2012
SO how will you know and understand a God that your heart and mind says doesn't exist?

You can not understand by the letters but by the spirit.

You operate in one dimension and I operate in 2 dimensions. So the things of the spirit will remain foolish in your eyes because you can't, you just can't, its impossible for you to come into that reality. Its not given to you because of your unwillingness. Its not only in the letters but by the spirit.
Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by brainpulse: 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2012
logicboy:

God doesnt exist (I'm an atheist, remember?)

You agree that the bible is a is a manual for life and the word of God, then how come it supports slavery, contains rape and genocide and it is unfair to women?

Okay by your confession. That doesn't move a mountain, nor add sand to the shores of the sea, nor to the birds of the air, nor to the leaves on the tree, nor to life.

But I know something for sure, and I know with every breathe that comes from me, that with the same words you wrote with your hands and hear on this day will stand before you. I know this with every blood that flows through my veins.
Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by logicboy: 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2012
brainpulse: SO how will you know and understand a God that your heart and mind says doesn't exist?

You can not understand by the letters but by the spirit.

You operate in one dimension and I operate in 2 dimensions. So the things of the spirit will remain foolish in your eyes because you can't, you just can't, its impossible for you to come into that reality. Its not given to you because of your unwillingness. Its not only in the letters but by the spirit.

You operate in 2 dimensions? You are a loser then. I operate in 3d (3 dimension) where only real people exist.

How did christianity come to Nigeria? You are the one that remains foolish to the truth around you. Your religion is a slave trade religion.

Answer the question; how did christianity come to Nigeria?
Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by brainpulse: 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2012
I don't care how it came to Nigeria, because I don't care how i came to this world but the most important thing is what I make use of the opportunity given to live in this world.
Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by brainpulse: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2012
logicboy:

You operate in 2 dimensions? You are a loser then. I operate in 3d (3 dimension) where only real people exist.

How did christianity come to Nigeria? You are the one that remains foolish to the truth around you. Your religion is a slave trade religion.

Answer the question; how did christianity come to Nigeria?

Good for you, congrats.
Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by logicboy: 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2012
brainpulse: I don't care how it came to Nigeria, because I don't care how i came to this world but the most important thing is what I make use of the opportunity given to live in this world.

Typical christian; "I dont care how christianity came to Nigeria"

You dont care about the people that were sold under slavery with the support of the churches and the bible. You dont care about the people murdered or maltreated because of christianity. You dont care that the bible supports slavery. You dont care that the bible supports sexism.

The day shall come when your children/loved ones will be maltreated under the guise of religion and there will be people who could help you that will say "I dont care"
Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by brainpulse: 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2012
logicboy:

Typical christian; "I dont care how christianity came to Nigeria"

You dont care about the people that were sold under slavery with the support of the churches and the bible. You dont care about the people murdered or maltreated because of christianity. You dont care that the bible supports slavery. You dont care that the bible supports sexism.

The day shall come when your children/loved ones will be maltreated under the guise of religion and there will be people who could help you that will say "I dont care"

I laugh, if you truly care and have pains for these people and wants to save lives, you will do more than just typing on the keyboard. How will you save a man or people that are being subjected into slavery, how will you save lives that are dying and being maltreated by our brothers cause of greed, corruption and lust of this world, how will you show love to the man that needs a token to eat, and the woman dying of cancer when with your HEART YOU HAD BELIEVED THAT THEY WERE NOT CREATED BUT THEY FELL AND CAME FROM NOWHERE? Indirectly you inflict pains on them by your confessions and the hardness of your heart.
Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by logicboy: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2012
brainpulse:

I laugh, if you truly care and have pains for these people and wants to save lives, you will do more than just typing on the keyboard. How will you save a man or people that are being subjected into slavery, how will you save lives that are dying and being maltreated by our brothers cause of greed, corruption and lust of this world, how will you show love to the man that needs a token to eat, and the woman dying of cancer when with your HEART YOU HAD BELIEVED THAT THEY WERE NOT CREATED BUT THEY FELL AND CAME FROM NOWHERE? Indirectly you inflict pains on them by your confessions and the hardness of your heart.

?

Wow, my comment must have touched you. It's your guilty conscience speaking. Unlike you, I do voluntary work for a charity that helps children in war torn countries in Africa. You know that you are heartless with your fake christianity and that's why you think that I dont care about people who were sold as slaves.

Thanks, you have made my day by exposing your heartless self
Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by brainpulse: 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2012
logicboy:

?

Wow, my comment must have touched you. It's your guilty conscience speaking. Unlike you, I do voluntary work for a charity that helps children in war torn countries in Africa. You know that you are heartless with your fake christianity and that's why you think that I dont care about people who were sold as slaves.

I APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS AND COMPASSIONATE GESTURE TO HELP A MAN AND BROTHER IN NEED. THAT I DO ALSO, I HAVE DEDICATED PARTS OF MY SAVINGS TO HELP PEOPLE IN NEED AND TO FIND AND CREATE JOBS WHICH I BELIEVE ITS THE ESSENCE OF LIFE. BUT I DON'T BELIEVE YOU ARE DOING THAT BECAUSE IF YOU BELIEVE MAN WAS NOT CREATED BY LOVE BUT JUST FELL FROM NOWHERE, HOW ON HEART WILL YOU CONVINCED ME YOU TRULY DO ALL THESE YOU SAID. AND WHAT WILL BE THE ESSENCE OF LIFE IF I TRY SAVING A SOUL AND I CAN'T SAVE MINE?
Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by LogicMind: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2012
brainpulse:

christianity does not have the monopoly of goodness. infact atheists are generally more good and humane than the so called christians.
Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by brainpulse: 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2012
logicboy:

?

YOU DON'T DO GOOD OR BAD BECAUSE YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN OF NOT, BUT IF YOU HAVE THE HEART AND COMPASSION TOWARDS PEOPLE, ITS A REAR GIFT THAT PUT A SMILE ON THE FACES OF PEOPLE. I THANK GOD THAT YOU KNOW AND CONFESSED MAN HAS A CONSCIENCE.
Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by logicboy: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2012
brainpulse:

I APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS AND COMPASSIONATE GESTURE TO HELP A MAN AND BROTHER IN NEED. THAT I DO ALSO, I HAVE DEDICATED PARTS OF MY SAVINGS TO HELP PEOPLE IN NEED AND TO FIND AND CREATE JOBS WHICH I BELIEVE ITS THE ESSENCE OF LIFE. BUT I DON'T BELIEVE YOU ARE DOING THAT BECAUSE IF YOU BELIEVE MAN WAS NOT CREATED BY LOVE BUT JUST FELL FROM NOWHERE, HOW ON HEART WILL YOU CONVINCED ME YOU TRULY DO ALL THESE YOU SAID. AND WHAT WILL BE THE ESSENCE OF LIFE IF I TRY SAVING A SOUL AND I CAN'T SAVE MINE?

Have you gone mad?
Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by logicboy: 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2012
brainpulse:

YOU DON'T DO GOOD OR BAD BECAUSE YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN OF NOT, BUT IF YOU HAVE THE HEART AND COMPASSION TOWARDS PEOPLE, ITS A REAR GIFT THAT PUT A SMILE ON THE FACES OF PEOPLE. I THANK GOD THAT YOU KNOW AND CONFESSED MAN HAS A CONSCIENCE.

If man has a conscience, does it prove God or the bible?
Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by brainpulse: 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2012
logicboy:

If man has a conscience, does it prove God or the bible?

It has proven that you believe in only one thing that you do not see. As you used it as if their is another person in me telling me of my guilts but i do not see him but i know he's there.
Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by brainpulse: 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2012
logicboy:

Have you gone mad?

with your words you are giving me a benefit of doubt. we are not fighting but as brothers you are trying to share some important words with me that you believe i should know and think about. If i am a mad man wont you help me, if you have being doing all you said you are doing.
Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by logicboy: 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2012
brainpulse:

It has proven that you believe in only one thing that you do not see. As you used it as if their is another person in me telling me of my guilts but i do not see him but i know he's there.

Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by brainpulse: 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2012
logicboy:

I told you, you will never understand
Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by LogicMind: 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2012
brainpulse:

I told you, you will never understand

please recheck the pulse of your brain.
Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by brainpulse: 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2012
Logic Mind:

please recheck the pulse of your brain.
You are very funny my brother at least you are answering my post, that put 2 of us in the correct frame of mind.
Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by ichuka(m): 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2012
brainpulse: Its also the WORD of GOD read in letters and only understood by the Spirit.

Great post!!!
Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by Unitedsatanist(f): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2012
Not all ancient Judeo-Christian texts made it into the Christian Bible. These ancient texts are called "outside books," "extrabiblical books," or "noncanonical books."

Christian canons emerged through a complex process in which some books were "chosen" and others were left out. A tradition of use, authority within the communities, antiquity or apostolicity, and orthodoxy were factors in deciding which books were "in" and which were "out."

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. by LogicMind: 11:25pm On Apr 24, 2012
i.chuka:

Great post!!!

deluded fool

(1) (Reply)

Should Ladies Wear Trousers Or Put On Ear Rings Or Wear Make Up Or Wear Weavon / I Went To Nigeria And Could Not Find A Born-again Christian / What Is Life Without God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.