Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,404 members, 7,950,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

The Shaming Of 419 Pirates That Has Ruined Us At HOME And ABROAD - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Shaming Of 419 Pirates That Has Ruined Us At HOME And ABROAD (482 Views)

How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! / Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) / Help! Forex Has Ruined Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Shaming Of 419 Pirates That Has Ruined Us At HOME And ABROAD by callmenow: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2012
Nigeria is a byword for receiving goods and services by deception. How did we get to this position? The country has been hobbled by this crass reputation which the practitioners wallow in. We all have brothers and sisters, fathers and dare I say mothers, as well as clerics, commissioners, ministers, civil and public servants who rejoice in graft. YOUR life and OUR lives will continue to be unfulfilled until we get a grip on this issue. My idea is to address the EFCC who were set up by OBJ to sanitise the polity. There email is info@efccnigeria.org If you know someone who is destroying the society by their brazen activities, please email them. It is always confidential and discreet. BUT, make sure that you list exactly what the person is doing, where and relevant time frame. Simple actions that can save Nigeria. I will also like NASS to enhance the powers of EFCC so that they can do more than pursue the likes of IBORI, etc

(1) (Reply)

Peogeot Boxer Or Fiat Ducato / EUR/USD - Watch Out For Support At 2500 / Let's Take The Burden Of Your Interior Designs Off You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.