Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,590 members, 7,975,312 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:44 PM

It Is The Right Thing To Be Honest And Ethical - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / It Is The Right Thing To Be Honest And Ethical (867 Views)

Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? / BE Honest:::what Will U Do In This Kind Of Situation / Honest And A Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is The Right Thing To Be Honest And Ethical by potato(m): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2007
A butcher, who had had a particularly good day, proudly flipped his last chicken on a scale and weighed it. "That will be $6.35," he told the customer.

"That's a good price, but it really is a little too small," said the woman. "Don't you have anything larger?"

Hesitating, but thinking fast, the clerk returned the chicken to the refrigerator, paused a moment, then took it out again.

"This one," he said faintly, " will be $6.65."

The woman paused for a moment, then made her decision,

"You know what," she said, "I'll take both of them!"
Re: It Is The Right Thing To Be Honest And Ethical by robby1(m): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2007
kasala don burst grin
Re: It Is The Right Thing To Be Honest And Ethical by finekid(m): 6:04am On Nov 09, 2007
Yawa don gas!
Re: It Is The Right Thing To Be Honest And Ethical by clemcykul(f): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2007
fowl ynash don open like una mouth grin
Re: It Is The Right Thing To Be Honest And Ethical by tessybaby(f): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2007
buhahahahahahahahaha
nice one to start the weekend
Re: It Is The Right Thing To Be Honest And Ethical by biggerboy(m): 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2007
Nice one
Re: It Is The Right Thing To Be Honest And Ethical by Migines(m): 12:45am On Nov 10, 2007
So watts d crook g0nna do
Re: It Is The Right Thing To Be Honest And Ethical by showbobo(m): 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2007
Migines:

So watts d crook g0nna do

chop off your fcuken head
Re: It Is The Right Thing To Be Honest And Ethical by Migines(m): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2007
@all
look above me. . . . . This is wat happens wen yo momma dumps u and runs of leaving u to d care of some homes dat dont even have yo tym.
@showbobo
for dat reason, i'll let u get away wit dis.
Re: It Is The Right Thing To Be Honest And Ethical by showbobo(m): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2007
@Migines

Was that for me
Re: It Is The Right Thing To Be Honest And Ethical by clemcykul(f): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2007
off course its urs dumb ass grin grin grin grin grin
Re: It Is The Right Thing To Be Honest And Ethical by showbobo(m): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2007
@Clem

Thanks for the minor insult

@Migines

Its normal you misbehave since I heard you got a brain transplant and the brain rejected you!
Re: It Is The Right Thing To Be Honest And Ethical by Migines(m): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2007
And its normal if u ask questions like "waz dat for me" ofcourse i dint expect u to knw. U have nothing to figure it out.
Re: It Is The Right Thing To Be Honest And Ethical by showbobo(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2007
@Migines

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works!
Re: It Is The Right Thing To Be Honest And Ethical by Migines(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2007
Check my post on "barking beagles and blondes" and u'll know yo level of intelligence(if it worth calling intelligence) is no match for exposure and experience. Good day dude. . . .And a word of advice, GET A LIFE!
Re: It Is The Right Thing To Be Honest And Ethical by Migines(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2007
Check my post on "barking beagles and blondes" and u'll know yo level of intelligence(if it worth calling intelligence) is no match for exposure and experience. Good day dude. . . .And a word of advice, GET A LIFE!
Re: It Is The Right Thing To Be Honest And Ethical by showbobo(m): 10:07am On Nov 12, 2007
dont tell me you're pissed bro.no offence,ok??

(1) (Reply)

Car Helpline / The Marine / Who Discovered America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.