Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,176 members, 7,967,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:30 PM

Do Most Nigeria Guys Understand The Meaning of Love And Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Most Nigeria Guys Understand The Meaning of Love And Marriage? (690 Views)

5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. / Broke Nigeria Guys Be Like / Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Most Nigeria Guys Understand The Meaning of Love And Marriage? by chrishenzo: 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2012
Please I would like to know if this has to do with our education or what. I have get enough of this question from both local and foreign especially foreign friends asking why most Nigerian guys always " I love You" to someone they met online for the first day. Even when the picture of the girl is not there. Some even go to the extend of saying "I want to marry you".

Please note that this behaviour doesn't apply to all Nigerian guys but recently I have been seen this even on facebook. Not only does it make our guys look stupid but also desperate. Anyone know why some guys are behaving like that?
Re: Do Most Nigeria Guys Understand The Meaning of Love And Marriage? by Jawn(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2012
Ur question lacks motivation
Re: Do Most Nigeria Guys Understand The Meaning of Love And Marriage? by TroyJay(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2012
chrishenzo: Please I would like to know if this has to do with our education or what. I have get enough of this question from both local and foreign especially foreign friends asking why most Nigerian guys always " I love You" to someone they met online for the first day. Even when the picture of the girl is not there. Some even go to the extend of saying "I want to marry you".

Please note that this behaviour doesn't apply to all Nigerian guys but recently I have been seen this even on facebook. Not only does it make our guys look stupid but also desperate. Anyone know why some guys are behaving like that?
That's one characteristic of a Nigerian Scammer.
Re: Do Most Nigeria Guys Understand The Meaning of Love And Marriage? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2012
Maga alert like duh!!!!
Re: Do Most Nigeria Guys Understand The Meaning of Love And Marriage? by Omolola1(f): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2012
grin
Re: Do Most Nigeria Guys Understand The Meaning of Love And Marriage? by Dyt(f): 10:32am On Apr 24, 2012
yawns

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Like When Pple Call Me Crazy / My Wife Is Now The Bread Winner / What Can A Man Offer A Woman Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.