Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,751 members, 7,935,232 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:17 AM

Does He Really Love Me? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does He Really Love Me? (5440 Views)

Is He Really Serious Or Acting A Script? / Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? / Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 27, 2012
I want to share this with you and probably hear your opinion. My husband buys me virtually everything i want including my children, we lack nothing in terms clothing. In terms of foodstuff he buys [b]bag of rice [/b]before the old one finishes he has purchase and other one, but provision and everything in the house he provides all for us. He always tells me he loves me But each time i do any little thing to offend him he always gets annoyed and at times beats me and send me out of the house, this makes me hate him because i feel he doesnt love me. Please let me know (Do he really love[color=#990000][/color] me?)

The worth of a Nigerian man. . .bags of rice. Lmao!!! grin
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2012
taryour:

do u tok back at ur husband when he is angry? Do u take to corections wen he corects u or u keep repeting d same thing? Does he drink or smoke? Wot are dose things u do to make him beat u and send him out of d house?do u prepare his food on time? Do u nag?do u deny him sex? So many questions to answer and so many reasons to make him beat u, u can always avoid his anger to d point of him beating u.

Let me get this straight. . .so what if she does all the above stuff? Is that a reason he should beat her? Are you a woman?

1 Like

Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Nobody: 5:47am On Apr 28, 2012
ThoniaSlim:

Let me get this straight. . .so what if she does all the above stuff? Is that a reason he should beat her? Are you a woman?

Naaa, a man that poster is. There are times I have read her posts and I slapped my face twice to be sure I am reading well. That's a man not a woman
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by taryour(f): 9:13am On Apr 28, 2012
jennykadry:

Naaa, a man that poster is. There are times I have read her posts and I slapped my face twice to be sure I am reading well. That's a man not a woman

Lol. Sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Glory To God,my Wife Delivered A Baby Girl / Scared Of Getting Old / Please Advice! How To Guide A Child That Shows Early Sign Of Homosexuality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.