Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,299 members, 7,981,604 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 08:59 PM

TV Producers And Directors: Not Web Savvy? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV Producers And Directors: Not Web Savvy? (831 Views)

Please, Nollywood Producers And Directors, Stop Making Nonsense Videos And Learn / . / To All Documentary Film Producers And Directors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TV Producers And Directors: Not Web Savvy? by Seun(m): 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2007
Are Nigerian TV producers, directors and production assistants afraid of the Internet? I'm asking this because I'm a member of one forum for Nigerian producers and the forum is as quiet as a graveyard.

The administrator (whom I respect) claims that it's because you guys are too busy making movies to have the time to post on forums. Is this true? Or is there another reason why you guys hardly post? Fear of offending people?

(1) (Reply)

Prison Break-24 / Your Favourite Magic School Bus Stories / Big Brother Season 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.