Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report (11025 Views)

Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown / Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian / Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by Dandas: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2012
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS COUNTRY.Unbelievable!!!.So cabals can dole out money and pay to these people and they will accept to come out and sell their conscience?.CORRUPTION AT THE PEAK.Where is Nigeria heading to.May u guys forgive some of us that voted for GEJ.
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by Godsave9ja: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2012
yorke: Nigeria ain't worth dying for. All i hope for is to get to that corridor of power or near it and have my own fair share of the national cake. wink

sorry,
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by Eazeee(m): 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2012
@ poster sori pls is it a dream or reality?
reminds me of Ayi Kwei Armah's book D BEAUTIFUL ONCE ARE NOT YET BORN. Naija is a complete decayed society wia dos dat are surpose 2 b in prison in serious countries are heroes n celebrated as demonstrated by dis bunch of useless youths hu hav choosing 2 mortgage dia future 4 a plate of YAM PORRIDGE. just try 2 OCCUPY Nigeria against corruption n a whole batalion of d military n police wil descend on u wit full force,but c dis guys are provided security 4 identifying demsefs wit d SYSTEM..God has indeed left Nigeria n d entire African continent..no wonder Jesus wept
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by NET1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2012
Eazee-e:
@ no wonder Jesus wept

cheesy cheesy

.NET
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by Koolking(m): 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2012
Lazy fools. a.s.s lickers who trade the future of their children for peanuts. Some Nigerians are too docile. Posterity will judge them.
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by polokor60(m): 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2012
tongue
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2012
I am @ a loss here. Why blame GEJ FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ dis protest? Some persons dnt seize τ̅☺ amaze ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥.
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by scopusng(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2012
Dandas: WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS COUNTRY.Unbelievable!!!.So cabals can dole out money and pay to these people and they will accept to come out and sell their conscience?.CORRUPTION AT THE PEAK.Where is Nigeria heading to.May u guys forgive some of us that voted for GEJ.

We don forgive una.
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by dondigi(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2012
shocked shocked shocked WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by NET1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2012
Dandas: WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS COUNTRY.Unbelievable!!!.So cabals can dole out money and pay to these people and they will accept to come out and sell their conscience?.CORRUPTION AT THE PEAK.Where is Nigeria heading to.May u guys forgive some of us that voted for GEJ.

We have all been forgiven (including me o), but make sure we don't repeat the same mistake again in 2015. Make we shine our eyes dis time o.

.NET
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by poj(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2012
It appears we re doomed in ds country. I cant believe my eyes but 4 emotional control i feel like cursing them
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by brainpulse: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2012
This is too bad, and disgusting my heart weep and cry for my nation. Are will comfortable with the level. THIS PEOPLE ARE HIRED AND ARE NOVICE.
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by AJpikin: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2012
d boys na Ijaw boys and rain no de fall well so wetin u expect?
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by DONSUPANOVA(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2012
Make una try o dem go hear. Until GEJ hug transfromer.na wash!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by Basics007: 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2012
Even if Nigerians were the most vocal during the stoning and crucification of jesus christ i dont think we deserve this kind of leaders as punishment.
This is too terrible. I saw a picture of Diezani there. I mean this woman should be in one gulag in a sane country
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by MrGlobe(m): 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2012
Nigeria is a f/k/n Joke. Look at the confused man we have as president. Always quick to bribe. Bribe elections, bribe everything. Tommorrow some youths will say they are not being taken seriously. Even a mad man will not take f/kn Nigerian gullible youths seriously. The country is doomed.
IMPEACH JONATHAN NOW!!!! SACk ALLISON MADUEKE NOW
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by Unkl(m): 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2012
With whose money were those shirts, posters printed? What a despicable act for one to involve in, their ploy is always to impoverish the youth so that the youth can always be handy as foot soldiers after handing them some peanuts. The handlers of this country has turned us to a laughing stock b4 d commitee of nations, the World is watching!
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by malele(m): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2012
How can people allow these dirty politicians to use them.
we need somebody to amputate these politicians,
hang there bodies after that burn it and feed it to the dogs,
the left over will be put in a drum filled with conc H2SO4.
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by malele(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2012
God pls come and save us in this country
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by malele(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2012
so much corruption in the system
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by bobosydney: 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2012
I pray to God to let those stupid goat that were hired to protest and should come to lagos to protest . They will die from angry mobs in lagos.
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by rasputinn(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2012
You all should calm down,its a democracy,they are entitled to demonstrate(in a way it gives a hint to the depth corruption is rooted and how the moral fabric of even the youths have been seriously damaged)the house committee is not obligated to take their protest into reckoning.

The funny thing is that the same marketers that the same marketers that sponsored the hasty January sitting by the reps during which they called on GEJ to revert to N65 per litre are still the same ones sponsoring these protesters.

From the little I was able to gather,GEJ has nothing to do directly with the sleaze,however so many people that are close to him,some civil servants,some party men(especially from PDP and ACN),some friends of Allison as well as some new and established leeches are all neck deep in the scam.It would have been a bit difficult for GEJ to move against all of them in one fell swoop,he would have gone for selective prosecution by making a scape goat out of the civil servants and the pawns amongst the oil marketers.Im sure GEJ would be chuckling now as Farouk Lawans cottee is making the job of moving against those implicated easier,by building a groundswell of angst aginst them amonsgt the generality of Nigerians,such that should he decide to move against them,no eye brows will be raised.
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by bakila: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2012
Jenams: I am @ a loss here. Why blame GEJ FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ dis protest? Some persons dnt seize τ̅☺ amaze ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥.

Foolish idiiiiiotttt spoiling our eyes with your secondhandbb M. So you cannot see whose hand is in this whole affairs.
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by bakila: 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2012
rasputinn: You all should calm down,its a democracy,they are entitled to demonstrate(in a way it gives a hint to the depth corruption is rooted and how the moral fabric of even the youths have been seriously damaged)the house committee is not obligated to take their protest into reckoning.

The funny thing is that the same marketers that the same marketers that sponsored the hasty January sitting by the reps during which they called on GEJ to revert to N65 per litre are still the same ones sponsoring these protesters.

From the little I was able to gather,GEJ has nothing to do directly with the sleaze,however so many people that are close to him,some civil servants,some party men(especially from PDP and ACN),some friends of Allison as well as some new and established leeches are all neck deep in the scam.It would have been a bit difficult for GEJ to move against all of them in one fell swoop,he would have gone for selective prosecution by making a scape goat out of the civil servants and the pawns amongst the oil marketers.Im sure GEJ would be chuckling now as Farouk Lawans cottee is making the job of moving against those implicated easier,by building a groundswell of angst aginst them amonsgt the generality of Nigerians,such that should he decide to move against them,no eye brows will be raised.

Hmm gentleman are you from gondowanaland. Or you have not heard what happened at Ojota.
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by bakila: 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2012
rasputinn: You all should calm down,its a democracy,they are entitled to demonstrate(in a way it gives a hint to the depth corruption is rooted and how the moral fabric of even the youths have been seriously damaged)the house committee is not obligated to take their protest into reckoning.

Hmm gentleman are you from gondowanaland. Or you have not heard what happened at Ojota.
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by baslone: 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2012
Jenams: I am @ a loss here. Why blame GEJ FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ dis protest? Some persons dnt seize τ̅☺ amaze ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥.

Brother pleaseeeeeee!!!!! oooh, you expect me to blame Boko haram.

You send soldiers to come down to Lagos to kill innocents while police vehicles are guarding this set.

Right now, security forces are at Ojota again. This wont happen in a country that has a leader!!!!

I'm tired of this bulls@, the military should just come and take their thing.

We don't deserve democracy in Africa, must we copy the whites!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by Johndoe100(m): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2012
Forgive me, is one of the pillars of our human rights not the right to free speech? These people are simply enjoying that right. You don't have to agree with them.
Instead of complaining on NL, go stage your own march in favour of whatever you want.
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by Eazeee(m): 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2012
[quote author=rasputinn]You all should calm down,its a democracy,they are entitled to demonstrate(in a way it gives a hint to the depth corruption is rooted and how the moral fabric of even the youths have been seriously damaged)the house committee is not obligated to take their protest into reckoning.

The funny thing is that the same marketers that the same marketers that sponsored the hasty January sitting by the reps during which they called on GEJ to revert to N65 per litre are still the same ones s

sharaap dia wat do u mean by democracy? wia was democracy in january during d occupy nigeria protest? or has democracy travelled out 2 Yanki only 2 return wen som bunch of idiots are openly showing suport 4 corruption? pls stop taking 2much ganja cos its not good 4 u(just a broderly advise).A SICK YAR'ADUA IS BETA DAN DIS DUDE IN ASO ROCK
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by Eazeee(m): 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2012

Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by jason123: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2012
Johndoe100: Forgive me, is one of the pillars of our human rights not the right to free speech? These people are simply enjoying that right. You don't have to agree with them.
Instead of complaining on NL, go stage your own march in favour of whatever you want.

You no talk this one for January! ROMFL! You guys eh! cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by timowale: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2012
may God save Nigeria from Nigerians
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by Eazeee(m): 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2012
Johndoe100: Forgive me, is one of the pillars of our human rights not the right to free speech? These people are simply enjoying that right. You don't have to agree with them.

& u tink dos stupid security men wil b smiling n provide us security if we do same d way dey are protecting dis hungry looking animals?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikedi Ohakim And Wife Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary / President Muhammadu Buhari Is Set To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday / Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.