Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,099 members, 7,970,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:49 AM

Politics:help! I Want To Belong. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics:help! I Want To Belong. (658 Views)

I Want To Belong To A Cult Group / Politics And Religion-my Experience At Eid Praying Ground Ilorin With Photos / We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politics:help! I Want To Belong. by achi4u(m): 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2012
with the way politicians are making it BIG today in this country either by crook or by hook,'they are the talk of the twon'.Am attracted by the way they shared money meant for devlopment and called it national cake.i,too need my own national cake hence we are all born with equall opportunity and right.i want to be a politician with clean hand and mind...don't want to swear any oath or kill people before becoming a successful politician.my problem is,i don't know how to become one,anyone with useful info which i knew that are abond in this forum should help me out with the best party to go with.

thanks for ur response.

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Donates Patrol Boats To Navy / Gov TA Orji Urges Journalists To Report Events Objectively / Nigeria Has 370,000 Police Officers ….to Recruit 280,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.