Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:40 PM

Do U Need A Pastor To Pray With U Concerning That Challenge? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do U Need A Pastor To Pray With U Concerning That Challenge? (1240 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / Get Daily Prayer Point & Pray With Pastor Chris Every Mon, Wed & Fri On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Need A Pastor To Pray With U Concerning That Challenge? by ohwofasa(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2012
By the grace of God,i am called into ministry not by my will but by the will of the most high God to bring His children out of their challenges into their next level of rest.i have a prophetic grace with alot of results,thanks to God Almighty.i dnt and will never charge you money for prayers cos it is not Godly,it is a call from God Almighty to do His work,i dont own a church cos God has not asked me to open any yet but i visit and preach in christian meetings when invited,feel free to contact me on 08033487799,bb pin 232b0bb2.

waiting to hear from you
God bless you
Re: Do U Need A Pastor To Pray With U Concerning That Challenge? by seyenko(m): 1:43pm On May 03, 2012
How much do you charge per prayer - do you charger per word, sentence or paragraph?
Re: Do U Need A Pastor To Pray With U Concerning That Challenge? by Goshen360(m): 1:47pm On May 03, 2012
ohwofasa: By the grace of God,i am called into ministry not by my will but by the will of the most high God to bring His children out of their challenges into their next level of rest.i have a prophetic grace with alot of results,thanks to God Almighty.i dnt and will never charge you money for prayers cos it is not Godly,it is a call from God Almighty to do His work,i dont own a church cos God has not asked me to open any yet but i visit and preach in christian meetings when invited,feel free to contact me on 08033487799,bb pin 232b0bb2.

waiting to hear from you
God bless you

grin grin grin in all languages. This is ridiculous. Anyway, carry on.
Re: Do U Need A Pastor To Pray With U Concerning That Challenge? by Joagbaje(m): 8:17am On May 04, 2012
seyenko: How much do you charge per prayer - do you charger per word, sentence or paragraph?

Must you ridicule a man?

.. . . i dnt and will never charge you money for prayers cos it is not Godly,it is a call from God Almighty to do His work,
Re: Do U Need A Pastor To Pray With U Concerning That Challenge? by payerann: 3:09pm On May 04, 2012
Great Minds Think Alike!
[img]http://www.dubaa.info/hmp.gif[/img]
Re: Do U Need A Pastor To Pray With U Concerning That Challenge? by payerann: 3:12pm On May 04, 2012
Must you ridicule a man?
[img]http://www.dubaa.info/hmp.gif[/img]
Re: Do U Need A Pastor To Pray With U Concerning That Challenge? by ohwofasa(m): 11:00pm On May 17, 2012
Praise God since I ws led by d holy spirit to write dis post on nairaland,a lot of ppl hv bn calling in from diff part of d world,hear dis,in less dan two weeks of this post,we hv bn havin earth movin glorious testimonies,Give God all d glory.u r d next online for divine visitation ijn

(1) (Reply)

You Have 1 New Nairaland PM. Plz check ur e-mail / What Is This Heresy Of "Wealth Of The Ungodly Given/Transfered To The Godly"? / Born Again Design Back With Jesus Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.