Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,703 members, 7,969,054 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:13 PM

Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter (24603 Views)

Davido Flaunts His Uncompleted New House / Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa / Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by Paentera(m): 9:17am On Apr 25, 2012
rhymz: Like seriously, wetin this pikin sing wey im dey get all these multi-million bucks endorsements? Dami Duro and..... Some say he is the son of a rich Man yet the kid's command of the English language is so obviously poor with very wack yoruba accent that leaves the H-factor in his pronunciations,hmmmm. I find it hard to believe that this kid has any pedigree of stupendous wealth neither does he have the skillset to command the kind of endorsements he is getting. Kid's music is so mediocre, da mi du ro is one noisy song I can't stand, the concept of the video is even more annoying, just a buncha money miss-road kids on a spending spree shoutin on a microphone.....bullcrap!! Whatever happened to good music sef??
Omo baba olowo indeed, yet he could not contain himself on seeing a cheque of 10million naira. His dad is a don yet there is no trace of refinement in the way he talks or act...abegi jor!! Na 2day we don begin hear all those stories ni scheeeew.....abegiiii knack us another tory jor! Next!!!

How many 19yr olds earn such a staggering amount while 19? Whatever it is he has sung, it is obvious those spending big bucks on him know it appeals to the same people they try to get across to - and you're not one of them, so your opinion don't matter here. Davido is young and appeals to pre-teens and teenagers who know the lyrics of his songs by heart. They know he can sell their products and as long as his music commands the heights amongst this age bracket, there's nothing you can do to stop him from making money. Now you know how DBanj made all his money while you were beefing and being up to no good on NL and still penniless.
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by Blackbody20(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2012
Nigerian artiste sha, very soon he ll come out with a new album titled "10 million naira" congratulations to him sha.

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by MmuoOkija: 9:32am On Apr 25, 2012
WHo know where dis boy dey live abeg?!

I get message from ehn mama for village for am. . . cool
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by saydfact(m): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2012
so many political oriented post here.... but i'm gonna keep my cool and just say-d-fact........silence is golden
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by Sike(m): 9:39am On Apr 25, 2012
......Ish!!
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by lawisong(m): 9:47am On Apr 25, 2012
This guy is a fool. Everyone knows dat as small as Whizkid is, he had received paycheck way bigger than N10 million. Yet he wasnt childish enough to flaunt it on cyberspace. If u make ur money its for ya belle. Whats d point doing people 'longer throat' wit it? If Psquare, 2face, M.I etc all start showin their checks Davido will be too ashamed to display his meagre N10 million. I'm ashamed dat most nairalanders are applauding this act of childishness. God help us. Davido thumbs up for your success but guy you fall my hand by this singular act. Bigger checks are coming, i pray you'll be able to handle it.
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by Paentera(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2012
say-d-fact:
so many political oriented post here.... but i'm gonna keep my cool and just say-d-fact........silence is golden

Ode
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by Raxxye(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2012
Laila Ikeji: And this guy dsnt even have sooooo many certificatessss. Thumbs up, dude!! u got it, flaunt it jare !!!

happy for him.

What has this got to do with certificates? Or do you have issues with school?
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by rhymz(m): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2012
Paentera:

How many 19yr olds earn such a staggering amount while 19? Whatever it is he has sung, it is obvious those spending big bucks on him know it appeals to the same people they try to get across to - and you're not one of them, so your opinion don't matter here. Davido is young and appeals to pre-teens and teenagers who know the lyrics of his songs by heart. They know he can sell their products and as long as his music commands the heights amongst this age bracket, there's nothing you can do to stop him from making money. Now you know how DBanj made all his money while you were beefing and being up to no good on NL and still penniless.
i don dey where I dey laff dis MOR'ON go bash my brand new, tear leather Bugatti veyron wey I buy for my dream!!
Dude you are a certified RETAAAARD!!
Are you Davido? You felt so much hurt that you had to quote me and reply like Douche!! Kid go and get job and stop laying siege for comments you do not like.
I don't like Davido, yeah! Why is that causing you ulcer, I bet Davido himself knows his music is mediocre, I have better music talent than Davido, if I ever decide to take it seriously, I will do a way better job not neccessarily to get paid big time but for the love of music. I listen to a lot of genre, I know a good song when I hear ome whether sung by a "tata" or an obnoxious 19yr old with no music talent. Now go and hug a transformer.....Davido is the reason numbskulls like you celebrate mediocrity.
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by Raxxye(m): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2012
freecocoa: Who is this Davido sef and how comes i didn't knows him?undecided

LMAO! Ur grammer have tear my boxers finish!
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by Chinujum: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2012
Does the bank stiLl collect their 3% if the cheque is cashed in lagos, since it exceeds the CBN approved cash limit? Just wondering...
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 25, 2012
Havilah93: bi isu eni ba ta.....
afi owo bo je
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by baslone: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2012
Babzilla:
Sorry pal but I dont wish to be that s+up!d.

Like Jigga or Kanye grin
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by ddippset(m): 11:46am On Apr 25, 2012
that's quite irresponsible of him. i mean he should start learning to be a role model and not rubbing success in the faces of poverty striken 100 million nigerians. and why does every one keep saying 'haters' even the ones wey just make money yesterday go begin talk haters. is it because the 2 pacs, the biggies, the jay zs of this world said that? even musician wey never drop one single go de talk about haters.
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by clemmonce(m): 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2012
nwanna89:

20 years you mean
police are not as poor as we think. they just live a reckless life despite all the money thy earn. POLICE ASP (NEW GRADUATE RECRUIT) RECEIVE ALMOST 150K monthly. SO WATCH YA MOUTH
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2012
His fathers wealth is over-exagerated so all u ass-kissers shut up. if his father is as rich as u say, why couldnt he control himself on seeing a mere 10million naira cheque?? i personally know yahoo boys who have made twice that amount in a month and not fronted it online like illiterates. his father is rich yes but not to the level yall think. i havnt even heard the mans name before.
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by kakakibuy(m): 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2012
''He apologised with this tweet, ”I’m sorry to those that were offended by the picture [I posted earlier]. I never knew God would take me this far and I got a little carried away. Una own sef go come (yours will also come).''

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/04/25/i-am-sorry-for-posting-my-10million-naira-online-davido/
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2012
[b][/b]^^^ u see. he never knew God will take him 'this far'?? proves he is not from as wealthy a background as yall thought!
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by crackhouse(m): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2012
That's about $65000 and he's making noise. His fellow peeps are making millions of dollars in the west and he is here showing off his peanuts. That's what we usually see among kids in naija, before u know it girls will start flocking around him like pests and within a twinkle of an eye the money will finish and he start blaming Baba God for his failure.
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2012
Enjoy. No be mistake
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by FYsol: 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2012
this is disgraceful. nigerian artist are really very poor. imagine an A grade artist like davido flaunting N10m cheque. davido i beg delete dat tweet people already thought you worth hundreds of millions. pls let it remain like that
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by diji04(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2012
wetin dat one come be na e wan show say e get moni abi , make e go kill e self
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2012
Olalekan 0: For him to flaunt a mere #10m cheque,(less than $80K),when his counterparts in other continents are riding in $2.5m cars,it simply denotes the fact that he's got no class. I used to think he was richer.mtchewww
when was the last time u held $80k or $2.5m? :/
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by rhymz(m): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2012
FYsol: this is disgraceful. nigerian artist are really very poor. imagine an A grade artist like davido flaunting N10m cheque. davido i beg delete dat tweet people already thought you worth hundreds of millions. pls let it remain like that
A-list artiste Ke....lol bros was that a slip of the oblangata abi u mean am....guy never release album and he is already A-list nna mehn na wa o
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by joeprince23(m): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2012
Davido carry on joor,na him life,yall shud leave him alone
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by mansmith(m): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2012
JOY OF STUPIDITY
daywatcher: the joys of being young
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by crackhouse(m): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2012
acidtalk:

Dude without beefing.
Bet you won't qualify to be his dada's driver.

The home boys father owns a university, into the oil and gas, Real Estate, Steel, Manufacturing, Telecoms and Planning to go into Mechanized farming so talking of poverty, it sits permanently at your door step.

That boy is only being childish and acting it up. Is it easy to get a 10million naira check at age 19years through a legal means in this Nigeria? No it isn't.

Blame his PR and Managers, they are doing a very poor job.
ewoo i don die finish here. He owns a university, a steel company, a telecom, real estate, oil and gas and even planning to go into mechanised farming?. Abeg i am done with the ones u listed already.
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by Olalekan0(m): 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2012
RICHIE BOI:

you are dead wrong.He is the son of popular billionaire business man, Deji Adeleke, who is the chairman of Keplo-Pacific Energy Pacific. A company which is into Banking, steel, power and energy. Davido’s father is also the founder and pro-chancellor of Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State. Davido’s uncle is Senator Isiaka Adeleke, former Ogun State Governor.
Last time i checked,the first civilian governor of Osun state,Alhaji Isiaka Adeleke's a staunch muslim while Deji Adeleke's an adventist
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by Olalekan0(m): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2012
kingoflag: when was the last time u held $80k or $2.5m? :/
if you knew me and what God's done for me,you'll rue your existence!

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by zalatan(m): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2012
e fit be fake chek o.e no dey hard 2 rite o.no be e fault, youthful exurberance.lol
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by Abbey2sam(m): 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2012
i like the dude sha... buh i fink dats a bit silly of him
Re: Davido Flaunts 10 Million Naira Cheque On Twitter by freecocoa(f): 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2012
Raxxye:

LMAO! Ur grammer have tear my boxers finish!
You has yet still hasn't answers my question.undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music / Denrele Rocks Dreadlocks In New Photos ( Photo) / 2face University Of Igbinedion Degree Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.