Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,244 members, 7,880,913 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:02 AM

How To Promote Your Business Effectively With A Very Low Budget - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Promote Your Business Effectively With A Very Low Budget (353 Views)

. / Giga Huggies For Sale At A Very Low Price From London.(out of stock) / Compaq Laptop 160gb Hard Disk 2gb Ram Intel Pentium Dual Core At Very Low Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Business Effectively With A Very Low Budget by GreenWhiteGuru(m): 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2012
I will not beat around the bush on this and just go straight to the point by highlighting the topics I am going to cover in this thread that will enable you achieve an effective business promotions strategy with a very low budget.

1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
2. Blogging
3. Twitter
4. Facebook
5. LinkedIn
6. Free Press Release websites
7. Business Website
8. Business Domain Email Address.

I am going to address each topic daily, so that eight days from now you will be fully equiped to manage your business promotions effectively with a very low budget.

Cheers,
Ayke Rowland
IT & Digital Media Consultant
Astron Resources Consulting
Re: How To Promote Your Business Effectively With A Very Low Budget by GreenWhiteGuru(m): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2012
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

To make your business, products or services appear on the pages of popular search engines like Google, Bing etc, you have to apply SEO techniques to your marketing strategy.

SEO techniques are still been implemented by major corporations around the world, but very few small business owners are aware of its values.

If you have a running business, you should know by now that continuous targeted business development is critical to a business positive cashflow.

How can SEO help your business?

1. help you find your target market
2. help you understand your target market
3. help you reach out to your target market

SEO Steps

1. Inform the search engines about your online platform (website, blog, etc.)
2. Optimize your online platform to enable the search engines crawl your website.
3. Post search engine optimized content.

There are thousands of resources online, and i am happy to respond to all you questions.

Cheers,
Ayke Rowland
IT & Digital Media Consultant
Astron Resources Consulting

(1) (Reply)

Am Looking For A Vessel / Building A Global Investment Portfolio / Let's Take Your Business To The Next Level!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.