Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,804 members, 7,882,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:26 PM

How Female Rapper, Kel Lost N70m For Alleged Snobbish Act - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Female Rapper, Kel Lost N70m For Alleged Snobbish Act (4389 Views)

Female Artiste Kel Shares No Make Up Pics / Lupita Nyong'o: RHOA Star Kenya Moore Says Actress Is Rude And Snobbish / Naija Finest Female Rapper Kel Brags Of Her Money And Says She Is Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Female Rapper, Kel Lost N70m For Alleged Snobbish Act by mrkels(m): 11:00am On Apr 25, 2012
If there is one human behaviour people don't like to be associated with, it is definitely going to be the snobbish act.
But this act, as we were told, has allegedly made Nigerian female rapper, Kel forfeited a 70 million naira worth endorsement deal. By now, she would have been N70m richer.
According to this gist relayed to Nigeriafilms.com, when a consultant got an invitation from a friend to attend Banky W’s birthday party which was held few weeks back, he hurriedly told his friend that he should be able to have a meeting with the artiste or book an appointment with her.
This he concluded after he was hinted about Kel's availability at the party, since he has been trying his luck all this while to track her down.
But it was a different ball game when he finally set his eyes on the young lady who was avoiding him at any given time.
“I don’t know if she thinks I’m one of her stalker or what, I kept approaching her with so much respect but she kept snubbing me.
I felt embarrassed and move out of the premises before my actions get misunderstood by anyone,” said the consultant
We also gathered that he has been trying to get across to Kel through her manager Osagie but the latter’s case was nothing to write home about, as she continue postponing their several appointments.
Kel was recently dropped as the brand ambassador of Soul Mate hair cream. She has been fighting to revive her music career.
www.2349ja..com/2012/04/how-female-rapper-kel-lost-n70m-for.html

Re: How Female Rapper, Kel Lost N70m For Alleged Snobbish Act by iz2much: 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2012
i dont believe this composed story joor, the way her career is now she doesnt even worth a 7million naira deal let alone 70m
this is trash, recycle bin straight
Re: How Female Rapper, Kel Lost N70m For Alleged Snobbish Act by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2012
I don"t think she have 70k to spare to treat those fats showing on her lap.

What kind of leg is this?

She no dey watch video at all abi na by force to wear bikini.
Re: How Female Rapper, Kel Lost N70m For Alleged Snobbish Act by mrkels(m): 4:12pm On May 03, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: I don"t think she have 70k to spare to treat those fats showing on her lap.

What kind of leg is this?

She no dey watch video at all abi na by force to wear bikini.
Bro me I tire for the legs too o!
Re: How Female Rapper, Kel Lost N70m For Alleged Snobbish Act by mrkels(m): 4:12pm On May 03, 2012
iz2much: i dont believe this composed story joor, the way her career is now she doesnt even worth a 7million naira deal let alone 70m
this is trash, recycle bin straight

Confirmed Reports Bro

(1) (Reply)

Check Out P-square, Childhood Photo / Tammy Torres See The Hot And Sexy Model Between Lil Wayne And Drake / Fashion Epic Blunder, See What Lagos Big Girl Wore To A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.