Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,278 members, 7,887,807 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:11 PM

Marketing Strategies - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Marketing Strategies (1657 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marketing Strategies by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2012
An Old professor explained marketing to his MBA students as...

1. When you see a girl in a party and you walk up to her and say "am rich,marry me" = Direct Marketing

2. You attend a party and your friend goes to a girl and points at you saying "he is very rich,marry him" = Advertisement

3. At a party,a girl walks up to you and says "you are rich and handsome,will you marry me?" = Brand Recognition

4. You see a girl at a party and you walk up to her and say "am rich and have a big D**k" and she slaps you = Customer Feedback

5. But when you go to a party and find a girl on her own and nobody seemed to notice her. Two things will definately run through your mind...A) Bad Market B) Expired Goods
Re: Marketing Strategies by Jacmario(m): 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2012
Nice one
Re: Marketing Strategies by JojoArmani(m): 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2012
lovely jokes me likey
Re: Marketing Strategies by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 26, 2012
Lolz
fanks y'all
Re: Marketing Strategies by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 26, 2012
Lionel Messi was passing through the streets of New Jersey when he got attracted to a hooker plying her trade on that same street. He quickly went to meet her and after some discussions,they agreed to go over to his place.
On getting there, the Lady went to the bathroom to have a shower. On her way back,she was surprised to meet 3 unclad men on the bed. Before she could say anything,Messi bloated out,"am sorry i didnt tell you this earlier bt i cant perform without Xavi and Iniesta"
Re: Marketing Strategies by Ruqaya(f): 9:56am On Apr 26, 2012
So funny
Re: Marketing Strategies by Exponental(m): 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2012
Harbioollah: An Old professor explained marketing to his MBA students as...

1. When you see a girl in a party and you walk up to her and say "am rich,marry me" = Direct Marketing

2. You attend a party and your friend goes to a girl and points at you saying "he is very rich,marry him" = Advertisement

3. At a party,a girl walks up to you and says "you are rich and handsome,will you marry me?" = Brand Recognition

4. You see a girl at a party and you walk up to her and say "am rich and have a big D**k" and she slaps you = Customer Feedback

5. But when you go to a party and find a girl on her own and nobody seemed to notice her. Two things will definately run through your mind...A) Bad Market B) Expired Goods
6. If u become a (secret) admirer, then.....good brand

Harbioollah: Lionel Messi was passing through the streets of New Jersey when he got attracted to a hooker plying her trade on that same street. He quickly went to meet her and after some discussions,they agreed to go over to his place.
On getting there, the Lady went to the bathroom to have a shower. On her way back,she was surprised to meet 3 unclad men on the bed. Before she could say anything,Messi bloated out,"am sorry i didnt tell you this earlier bt i cant perform without Xavi and Iniesta"
d ashiii is chelsea..qed
Re: Marketing Strategies by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2012
Emeka,an airplane cleaner was cleaning an aeroplane cockpit when he came across a book titled 'How to fly an aeroplane,beginners volume 1'...he was so excited and decided to give it a trial.
He opened the first chapter, it says 'to start an airplane engine,press the red button'..he pressed d red button and d airplane engine started..
He opened the 2nd chapter which says 'to start moving d plane,press d blue button'..he pressed d button and d airplane started moving at a very fast high speed,
he opened d 3rd chapter which says 'to start flying d airplane,press d green button and the revolver twice'..he pressed both buttons and suddenly d plane started flying...
Emeka was so happy that he decide to fly for about 30 more minutes..soon he was contented and decided to land..he opened the 4th chapter which says "To land an airplane,watch out for Volume 2"...Immediately,he Fainted

LMAO
Re: Marketing Strategies by yinkalink(f): 12:08am On Apr 27, 2012
Initially thut this was sometin dat wld help me wit my boring marketing course, but this turned out to b a nice collectn of jokes. Welldone poster

Love d messi one smiley
Re: Marketing Strategies by Ruqaya(f): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2012
Nice jokes bt the last was copied and pasted
Re: Marketing Strategies by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2012
Ruqaya: Nice jokes bt the last was copied and pasted
i dnt know ur prob...u r always at my neck..anyway thanks for d comment
Re: Marketing Strategies by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2012
nice 1
Re: Marketing Strategies by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2012
Thank you all 4 ur comments
Re: Marketing Strategies by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2012
A Man was making Love to a village girl..suddenly d girl realised he was not using condom..she then stopped him and asked 'Hope u dnt hav HIV/AIDS'..d man replied 'No'.."thank God,i dnt want 2 hav dat tin again" answered d girl..Once Bitten Twice Shy
Re: Marketing Strategies by Ruqaya(f): 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2012
Harbioollah: i dnt know ur prob...u r always at my neck..anyway thanks for d comment
is ur neck a table/waiting area?
Abeg!
Re: Marketing Strategies by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2012
Ruqaya:
is ur neck a table/waiting area?
Abeg!
nw read it again urself..does it make any sense?
Its beta u go 4 a Brain transplant
Re: Marketing Strategies by Ruqaya(f): 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2012
Harbioollah:
nw read it again urself..does it make any sense?
Its beta u go 4 a Brain transplant
i'll always stay off your thread, okay.
Quit the insult
Re: Marketing Strategies by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2012
Jes came across dis
Copy and Paste sha
"Newspaper wordings"

They attacked THIS DAY to prove that there is no DAILY TRUST for security. THE NATION is in fear, no confidence in the LEADERSHIP of our land. We know we have a GUARDIAN who is also our VANGUARD. We believe in God despite the PUNCH on our faces and as the DAILY SUN rises, may our God rise against them until they confess to be NEW NIGERIAN(s)

Amen
Re: Marketing Strategies by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2012
Ruqaya:
i'll always stay off your thread, okay.
Quit the insult

no prob abt dat bt am sori if i hurt you..u probably pushed me 2 dat limit..
Once again,Sorry

(1) (Reply)

"5 Things To Know When A Girl Wants You To Approach Her." / Happy Lohri Punjabi Funny SMS Jokes Pictures Wishes Messages / Check Out This Funny Equation (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.