Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,988 members, 7,915,897 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:58 AM

All You Haters Of God, Could U Pls Answer The Following Questions? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All You Haters Of God, Could U Pls Answer The Following Questions? (1422 Views)

Things Only God Could Have Known! / But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Haters Of God, Could U Pls Answer The Following Questions? by joe4christ(m): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2012
Having been in this forum for some time now and observing the various arguments between those who believe in the existance of a God and those who dont, i just could not but laugh at the ignorance of those unbelievers, even satanists would laugh at them cos they know u aint got a clue about the reality of the origin of all the reality u see around you, the material things you see around you came from immaterial which your physically limited sight could not comprehend, i cannot go detailing on that cos i'm certain your shallow mind cannot just fathom it, if it could not fathom all the links and routes available to this natural world about the reality of a supernatural existance then how on planet E can u fathom the mysteries of the supernatural world.
The physical world and it's forces and energies are just a shadow of the realities of things beyond the natural veil of existance (Supernatural existance)

What even makes you believe there are no other existance somewhere else other than this earthly existance? Do you think whatever formed the universal (Earthly existance) be it an intelligent being or an evolution (The Big whatever you call it) is also incapable of creating other existance somewhere beyond the sight of the natural world?
Do things just happen coincidentally? Do you want to tell me all the nine planets including the sun, moon and stars came to be by accident? What about the energy in the radiance of the sun? and where do the stars got there lightening and brilliant radiance from? Where do gravity get it's force from, atleast we all know the entire entity of the universe has it's source from something, nothing could have just came to be without having a source, looking at creation itself all you see is balance, have you immagined what this world would've looked like if the force of gravity was never in existance?
Do you think there would have been living thing around if the whole galaxies were merged on same level? e.g ''the whole stars being on thesame sphere level with all the nine planets'' so you now see how shallow indeed your mind is, if you could see all this and still conclude withen you that there could never have been an intelligent being behind the creation of the whole universe, then indeed you are under the highest degree of delusion and you need your head cross examined, or maybe, just maybe what the bible (THE WORD OF THE CREATOR HIMSELF) said about you is actually true, it actually could be;

Romans 1:18-32

[size=15pt] 18 But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who suppress the truth by their wickedness.i 19They know the truth about God because he has made it obvious to them. 20For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God. 21Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused. 22Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools. 23And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles. 24So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved. 28Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. 29Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. 30They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. 31They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. 32They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too. [/size]

1 Like

Re: All You Haters Of God, Could U Pls Answer The Following Questions? by dekung(m): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2012
Another absurdity believer seeking relevance and attention
*yawns*

3 Likes

Re: All You Haters Of God, Could U Pls Answer The Following Questions? by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2012
grin
You're preaching to the choir here, poster. You can keep believing a god you don't see and ascribing any phenomena your lazy mind is incapable of comprehending to the works of this mythical creature who seems shy of revealing himself while the rest of us embrace rationality and logic. The joke is on you. Religion was tailored for the average African mind, knowing their incredible gullibility while the same purveyors of this new mass fraud enslaved them in donkey years of toil and servitude. Nigerians really amuse me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All You Haters Of God, Could U Pls Answer The Following Questions? by mkmyers45(m): 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2012
dekung: Another absurdity believer seeking relevance and attention
*yawns*
Yawn :/
Re: All You Haters Of God, Could U Pls Answer The Following Questions? by mkmyers45(m): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2012
Ha ha ha...You dont know a rat bottom about what you're talking about? When you start thinking outta the box come back...cos you dont even know common phenomena's explanation?

1 Like

Re: All You Haters Of God, Could U Pls Answer The Following Questions? by joe4christ(m): 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2012
mkmyers45: Ha ha ha...You dont know a rat bottom about what you're talking about? When you start thinking outta the box come back...cos you dont even know common phenomena's explanation?

Your highness '' The most intelligent one'' i know i'm not as knowledgable as you are, but could you please answer my above question and not shy away from it.

Thank you!
Re: All You Haters Of God, Could U Pls Answer The Following Questions? by joe4christ(m): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2012
dekung: Another absurdity believer seeking relevance and attention
*yawns*

Oh yeah? You sound so so knowledgable, but i dont just know why you're shying away from my questions, or are u telling me you cant figure out answers to those simple questions.

Please dont embarrase your kind cos the world would definately see this even in a century to come and it would be to your disadvantage.

So pls defend yoursellf and your kind by giving me answers to those question.
Re: All You Haters Of God, Could U Pls Answer The Following Questions? by dekung(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2012
joe4christ:

You and your colleagues are realy confused beings, you dont even know for sure what you realy stand for, all you do is jump from one thread to the other arguing in futile what you aint got a clue on, it's realy disheartening and pathetic i must admit, you run away at the slightest questions that look mentally challanging to you due to your shallow mind and reasoning.

God help you all!!!
mtsheeeew!!!
You wont give up will you?
Ok itemise you questions in bullet points and lets see how your thinking can be salvaged. After which we can rid you of your delusion.

2 Likes

Re: All You Haters Of God, Could U Pls Answer The Following Questions? by Jenwitemi(m): 9:16am On Apr 26, 2012
I really don't believe that most people hate God, but it is possible that they hate RELIGION. And religion isn't God.
joe4christ: Having been in this forum for some time now and observing the various arguments between those who believe in the existance of a God and those who dont, i just could not but laugh at the ignorance of those unbelievers, even satanists would laugh at them cos they know u aint got a clue about the reality of the origin of all the reality u see around you, the material things you see around you came from immaterial which your physically limited sight could not comprehend, i cannot go detailing on that cos i'm certain your shallow mind cannot just fathom it, if it could not fathom all the links and routes available to this natural world about the reality of a supernatural existance then how on planet E can u fathom the mysteries of the supernatural world.
The physical world and it's forces and energies are just a shadow of the realities of things beyond the natural veil of existance (Supernatural existance)

What even makes you believe there are no other existance somewhere else other than this earthly existance? Do you think whatever formed the universal (Earthly existance) be it an intelligent being or an evolution (The Big whatever you call it) is also incapable of creating other existance somewhere beyond the sight of the natural world?
Do things just happen coincidentally? Do you want to tell me all the nine planets including the sun, moon and stars came to be by accident? What about the energy in the radiance of the sun? and where do the stars got there lightening and brilliant radiance from? Where do gravity get it's force from, atleast we all know the entire entity of the universe has it's source from something, nothing could have just came to be without having a source, looking at creation itself all you see is balance, have you immagined what this world would've looked like if the force of gravity was never in existance?
Do you think there would have been living thing around if the whole galaxies were merged on same level? e.g ''the whole stars being on thesame sphere level with all the nine planets'' so you now see how shallow indeed your mind is, if you could see all this and still conclude withen you that there could never have been an intelligent being behind the creation of the whole universe, then indeed you are under the highest degree of delusion and you need your head cross examined, or maybe, just maybe what the bible (THE WORD OF THE CREATOR HIMSELF) said about you is actually true, it actually could be;

Romans 1:18-32

[size=15pt] 18 But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who suppress the truth by their wickedness.i 19They know the truth about God because he has made it obvious to them. 20For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God. 21Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused. 22Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools. 23And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles. 24So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved. 28Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. 29Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. 30They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. 31They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. 32They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too. [/size]
Re: All You Haters Of God, Could U Pls Answer The Following Questions? by LogicMind: 9:20am On Apr 26, 2012
joe4christ. did god send you?
Re: All You Haters Of God, Could U Pls Answer The Following Questions? by LogicMind: 9:22am On Apr 26, 2012
Jenwitemi: I really don't believe that most people hate God, but it is possible that they hate RELIGION. And religion isn't God.

how can i hate something that doesn't exist? to hate it is to acknowledge its existence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All You Haters Of God, Could U Pls Answer The Following Questions? by Jenwitemi(m): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2012
You can see it like that as well.
Logic Mind:

how can i hate something that doesn't exist? to hate it is to acknowledge its existence.
But if one just, for a moment, hypothetically assume that the jewish god does(did) exist and the way to know him is only through a book called the bible, i think it is quite safe to say that it is very understandable why some people end up hating HIS guts after having read about his bloodthirsty exploits in that book. The bible did HIM no favors at all.
Re: All You Haters Of God, Could U Pls Answer The Following Questions? by mkmyers45(m): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2012
joe4christ:

Your highness '' The most intelligent one'' i know i'm not as knowledgable as you are, but could you please answer my above question and not shy away from it.

Thank you!
Write out your question as points and you cant use the bible to defend the bible..
Re: All You Haters Of God, Could U Pls Answer The Following Questions? by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 15, 2015
With all the chitter chatter let me settle "it". All that u fathomed u were only able to fathom , lol because of "one" thing , and believe me u standing on it , for u would not be able to argue , u see , as in we comform to "it" "it" doesn't and didn't comform to us , u may start to argue around about now . Good luck

1 Like

Re: All You Haters Of God, Could U Pls Answer The Following Questions? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Oh and if u still not "getting" "it" come "get" "it" from me
Re: All You Haters Of God, Could U Pls Answer The Following Questions? by urheme: 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
dekung:

mtsheeeew!!!
You wont give up will you?
Ok itemise you questions in bullet points and lets see how your thinking can be salvaged. After which we can rid you of your delusion.

Oh no!!
Delusion is part of human existence, very necessary in as much as is not an insane one grin

Jenwitemi:
I really don't believe that most people hate God, but it is possible that they hate RELIGION. And religion isn't God.

Thats me.

Religion is not a way to God, being religious is different from being godly.
Re: All You Haters Of God, Could U Pls Answer The Following Questions? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
All u lovers of "god" from the "bible" what is "it" that makes u "think" "he's" "real", is it because the bible says so , but "how" do u know forsure , "humans" created the bible and there's nothing more or nothing less "its" "man's" created "word" is "it" not just man trying to "fool" other man , is "it" not just man with "superior" "knowledge" of certain "practice" mentioned in "it" for "it" wants u to "praise" "one" so with continued "praise" and "once" with "complete" "domination" would u not be praising "one" "man" at the "end" as in "one" human as u "look" up to the "sun" is that "god" or your "boss" would u be "free" or "totally" "enslaved" would u have "rights" or would u need , who pays the "boss" and how does he "pay" u or do u get "paid" and what is it u get paid with , because with your "god" someone's got to get "paid" , what "work" would u do or is there no work for u ,for by then machines will be doing the work , so what would u be good for , nothing so why are u even required , maybe u would be "good" for a souce of "substance" for the machines for there's only a very "small" hand full of "humans" required at this point , what would be the "main" boss "man's" name be , would he have 12 managers, would one try and betray him and try take the power from him is there some one with greater power than them , yes through all the ambition they failed to see "him" but they gone now "he's" still here , u still on "him" don't worry "he's" not going anywhere and neither are "you"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: All You Haters Of God, Could U Pls Answer The Following Questions? by joe4christ(m): 6:15am On Mar 21, 2015
negativecreep:
All u lovers of "god" from the "bible" what is "it" that makes u "think" "he's" "real", is it because the bible says so , but "how" do u know forsure , "humans" created the bible and there's nothing more or nothing less "its" "man's" created "word" is "it" not just man trying to "fool" other man , is "it" not just man with "superior" "knowledge" of certain "practice" mentioned in "it" for "it" wants u to "praise" "one" so with continued "praise" and "once" with "complete" "domination" would u not be praising "one" "man" at the "end" as in "one" human as u "look" up to the "sun" is that "god" or your "boss" would u be "free" or "totally" "enslaved" would u have "rights" or would u need , who pays the "boss" and how does he "pay" u or do u get "paid" and what is it u get paid with , because with your "god" someone's got to get "paid" , what "work" would u do or is there no work for u ,for by then machines will be doing the work , so what would u be good for , nothing so why are u even required , maybe u would be "good" for a souce of "substance" for the machines for there's only a very "small" hand full of "humans" required at this point , what would be the "main" boss "man's" name be , would he have 12 managers, would one try and betray him and try take the power from him is there some one with greater power than them , yes through all the ambition they failed to see "him" but they gone now "he's" still here , u still on "him" don't worry "he's" not going anywhere and neither are "you"

Seriously u aint communicating. I suspect you often get high on cheap drugs before posting.
Not good for ya health. You heard?

1 Like

Re: All You Haters Of God, Could U Pls Answer The Following Questions? by JohnEazy(m): 6:32am On Mar 21, 2015
comment first,read post later.
Re: All You Haters Of God, Could U Pls Answer The Following Questions? by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2015
Mr joe4christ , what are "your" questions please inform me and ask me any "question" u like but please do throw pointless verse's at me from the "bible" , ask constructive "questions" that one can awnser correctly , I don't need to have to argue with "verse's" from the "bible" for I do know "it" very well . Thank u
Re: All You Haters Of God, Could U Pls Answer The Following Questions? by cold(m): 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
How can i hate on something that clearly doesn't exist? Doesn't make any sense. Joe your skydaddy doesn't exist so the hate argument is invalid. I only hate what such imaginary being has done to the psych of the black man. Can't imagine people killing themselves over who has a more superior imaginary friend. It's just sad.
Let me quickly add here that for the sake of argument,even if a god does exist why should i accept your god over and above all others? Why not Amadioha,Sango,Shiva,Allah,Zeus,Lucifer, the spaghetti monster or the 5000 or so other gods out there(note that using capslock is not proof of god). Whilst you're responding,bear in mind that for whatever reason you dismiss other gods is exactly why i dismiss yours.
Re: All You Haters Of God, Could U Pls Answer The Following Questions? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
Well said Cold , now some times people asume that people that "dismiss" the "bible" don't know the bible , but that would be a mistake to think so , they probably know "it" better than the "one" who lol "thinks" he's actually knows that the "god" in "it" is really the "true" "god" and goes around "preaching" "it" . Now ok I speak for my self but overall there maybe many, but I don't "dismiss" the bible for good reason for u got to know what u dealing with , now I do give "it" credit "it" is the "theory" that makes this world go round as we know "it" today , for "it" has worked so well , well put "it" this way "to well" and that's the problem of "it" for a "spell" cast only "benefits" the casters of the "spell" and that's all what "its" "intention" is to "benefit" the "casters" as in the "ones" that "implemented" "it" for "intention" is the aim of "its" "ambition" and "game" . And we "comform" to "it" because I know "it" controls all aspect of "human" life on the planet at the "moment" but "not" "life" itself , we brought "it" to "life" , now we got to "hand" shake "it" baby well done what a disgusting place "it" has "made" for "us"
Re: All You Haters Of God, Could U Pls Answer The Following Questions? by Weah96: 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
negativecreep:
Well said Cold , now some times people asume that people that "dismiss" the "bible" don't know the bible , but that would be a mistake to think so , they probably know "it" better than the "one" who lol "thinks" he's actually knows that the "god" in "it" is really the "true" "god" and goes around "preaching" "it" . Now ok I speak for my self but overall there maybe many, but I don't "dismiss" the bible for good reason for u got to know what u dealing with , now I do give "it" credit "it" is the "theory" that makes this world go round as we know "it" today , for "it" has worked so well , well put "it" this way "to well" and that's the problem of "it" for a "spell" cast only "benefits" the casters of the "spell" and that's all what "its" "intention" is to "benefit" the "casters" as in the "ones" that "implemented" "it" for "intention" is the aim of "its" "ambition" and "game" . And we "comform" to "it" because I know "it" controls all aspect of "human" life on the planet at the "moment" but "not" "life" itself , we brought "it" to "life" , now we got to "hand" shake "it" baby well done what a disgusting place "it" has "made" for "us"

The bible should be among the least of your worries, with compositions like this one. My head is still spinning.
Re: All You Haters Of God, Could U Pls Answer The Following Questions? by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2015
U gotta "hand" "it" baby "its" a "game" u just "can't" win .

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Paul Gospel Outreach / Church Banner : How To Identify A Witch - Operation Point And Kill / God, The Narrator And Creation: Who Was The Narrator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.