Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,528 members, 7,881,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:18 AM

What Would You Do If You Were DRIVNG IN Lagos And Some1 Decides To Pull This Off - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Would You Do If You Were DRIVNG IN Lagos And Some1 Decides To Pull This Off (2041 Views)

Can Some1 Tell Me the Latest Jeep In Town? Manufacturer Toyota. / Can He Pull This Off / Please Can A Kia Picanto Transit Between Lagos And Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were DRIVNG IN Lagos And Some1 Decides To Pull This Off by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2012
Re: What Would You Do If You Were DRIVNG IN Lagos And Some1 Decides To Pull This Off by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2012
lol, i'll pray that the car next to mine is not a politician/military/police man etc, because if it is then this poor guy will get the BEATING OF HIS LIFE!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were DRIVNG IN Lagos And Some1 Decides To Pull This Off by mojounited(m): 11:34pm On Apr 25, 2012
Lmao! The marking shows a zebra crossing giving pedestrians some sort of extra right of way - you dare not hit a pedestrian at that point. . . Alas we know such right (zebra crossing) doesn't exist in Lagos (and Naija as a whole), dude would get rammed over in most cases in Lagos cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Were DRIVNG IN Lagos And Some1 Decides To Pull This Off by koruji(m): 1:26am On Apr 26, 2012
Freedom taken to far. That guy needs to pay a fine, and lucky for him he wasn't run over, since cars are not supposed to stop for "snails" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were DRIVNG IN Lagos And Some1 Decides To Pull This Off by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 27, 2012
LOL @ the replies.

MRbrownJAY: lol, i'll pray that the car next to mine is not[b] a politician/military/police man etc, because if it is then this poor guy will get the BEATING OF HIS LIFE!
[/b]
ROTFLMAO!!! I expect this to happen grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were DRIVNG IN Lagos And Some1 Decides To Pull This Off by mizne1: 10:50am On Apr 27, 2012
It looks good! [img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: What Would You Do If You Were DRIVNG IN Lagos And Some1 Decides To Pull This Off by firestar(f): 7:21am On May 04, 2012
undecided
A [b]snail[/b]on a [b]zebra[/b]crossing. . . stalling . . .
Re: What Would You Do If You Were DRIVNG IN Lagos And Some1 Decides To Pull This Off by 234GT(m): 8:31am On May 05, 2012
He wants to turn zebra crossing to snail crossing!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were DRIVNG IN Lagos And Some1 Decides To Pull This Off by gulfer: 3:30pm On May 05, 2012
@234GT:how about ant crossing,ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin This is a mischievous stunt
Re: What Would You Do If You Were DRIVNG IN Lagos And Some1 Decides To Pull This Off by Paentera(m): 10:33pm On May 31, 2012
I swear I'll come down and give the "snail" some leg crushing of its life....ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: What Would You Do If You Were DRIVNG IN Lagos And Some1 Decides To Pull This Off by Fhemmmy: 1:00am On Jun 01, 2012
Will stop and laff so hard to make my day . . .
Re: What Would You Do If You Were DRIVNG IN Lagos And Some1 Decides To Pull This Off by ikeyman00(m): 7:45am On Jun 01, 2012
@@@@

poster

does it always has to be lagos

na only lagos u see these day!

concerned Nigerian shocked

ekiti nko
Re: What Would You Do If You Were DRIVNG IN Lagos And Some1 Decides To Pull This Off by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 01, 2012
ikeyman00: @@@@

poster

does it always has to be lagos

na only lagos u see these day!

concerned Nigerian shocked

ekiti nko

So you came all the way from politics just to mention my state? I see that Seun's new "stalking" application has taken effect.

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord Experts Opinion Needed In This Issue / Never Seen This Engine In An EOD? Any Opinions ? / Please Advice, I need a car for N30,000, I earn N5,000 a Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.