Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,051 members, 7,970,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:51 AM

About To Go To South Africa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / About To Go To South Africa (4216 Views)

Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land / Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: About To Go To South Africa by queenyetty09(f): 12:14am On May 15, 2012
sulanpance: Hello queen
Is it possible for a nigeria businessman to live and do business in durban??.because i believe that most Nigerian stay and do business in pretorial.please add me to your BBM 281B9842 for more discussion please.
yes it is very possible.nigerians r doing various legal n lucrative businesses here. Am studying n doing my biz as well.
Re: About To Go To South Africa by toyinoluwaronke: 1:57pm On May 28, 2013
queenyetty09: firstly my dear, pray to God to direct ur footsteps,make u 2 possess any land u find urself n to make u eat d good of dat land. If u r coming here wth a visiting visa,pls legalise ur stay b4 d expiratn of ur first 30days.since u av a handiwork l think u can easily get sometin 2 do here. I wish u d best
m
Please sis I need your advice, I was just given my study permit to study for my masters in capetown. My husband is already in SA working and on a salary of R10k per months,We ve already saved enof money for my own masters. Please advice if it will be wise and if the 10k per month will be enof to survive in capetown with our 1 year old kid bearing in mind feeding/crech and accomodation cost. Also what kind of business can I engage in that can fetch me money to add to my husband income.I have about 800k personally that I culd invest in a business since I culd ve time to do that while studying. Awaiting your reply sis and anybody that could advise me. Tnks
Re: About To Go To South Africa by justwise(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2013

(1) (2)

Navy Seal Drowned Inside Cave In Thailand Trying To Rescue Trapped Boys(Photos) / German Transit Visa Required For Nigerians Transiting From Germany To UK? / 13 Richest Countries In The World (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.