Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,774 members, 7,915,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:33 PM

Women And Their Wahala - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Women And Their Wahala (1447 Views)

Naija Police Nd Their Wahala!!!.....quite Hilarious / Job Wahala / Hilarious Photo: Women And Their Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Their Wahala by kellynoah: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2012
A married woman and her lover were in a Hotel to commit adultery, just as they paid their drinks and peppersoup bills and were about getting a room, she sees her husband coming out with a young lady from another room, so thinking outside the box, she yells out: "You son of a bitch, I don catch you today, I knew my informant was true!!!! That is why I came with a witness! cool cool cool
Re: Women And Their Wahala by kellynoah: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2012
kellynoah is back cool cool cool
Re: Women And Their Wahala by bunmioguns(m): 11:52am On Apr 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin welcome back bro
Re: Women And Their Wahala by Exponental(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2012
Wat an experience while u were away?
Sorry, Are u d Husband or boyfriend.........lol
Re: Women And Their Wahala by crackhouse(m): 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2012
That's a smart cheating wife u ve got.
Re: Women And Their Wahala by kellynoah: 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2012
bunmioguns: grin grin grin grin grin welcome back bro
thanks man cool cool cool
Re: Women And Their Wahala by kellynoah: 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2012
A girl ones asked her father, Daddy why do we always brush our teeth? Daddy answered 4 strong n healthy teeth. Daddy why why do we take our bath? 2 keep our bodies clean. Daddy, why do we go to school? To grow up to be responsible and independent. This tym around de child went an extra mile. DADDY, WHY DO U ALWAYS SLEEP WITH MUMMY? cool cool cool
Re: Women And Their Wahala by Ruqaya(f): 11:18am On Apr 27, 2012
First joke, funny but copied

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Leads The MTV Music Video Awards In California / Am In Love With Rihana! Pls Advice Meeeeeee. / Weird Picture Poses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.