Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,230 members, 7,970,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:32 PM

How Do I Fight Rejection Frm Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Fight Rejection Frm Ladies (1131 Views)

Boys n girls wat turns u on n off: as for me i hate attitudes frm ladies / How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. / Top 10 Female Rejection Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Fight Rejection Frm Ladies by mikefem58(m): 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2012
Reasonable advise will be appreciated
Re: How Do I Fight Rejection Frm Ladies by Tedpgrass: 11:50pm On Apr 25, 2012
Need to elaborate a little more.
Give scenarios
What do u say or do?
Give us sth to work with.
Re: How Do I Fight Rejection Frm Ladies by Kadata(m): 10:23am On Apr 26, 2012
mikefem58: Reasonable advise will be appreciated
Never make a direct move. Your motives can be perceived miles away. Be yourself. Dont engage your energy into looking for how to get women. Invest it in building a life you crave. Engage yourself in meeting new people whenever the opportunity presents itself. Learn to relate with people on neutral premises. As time goes on , you'd know exactly what to do.
Re: How Do I Fight Rejection Frm Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32am On Apr 26, 2012
mikefem58: Reasonable advise will be appreciated
U not reasonable na, u just come gbam no scenarios no nothing.Ooh boi if am to advice u ehn, I for say just use catapult dey fire d ones wey talk no.

Shikena!
Re: How Do I Fight Rejection Frm Ladies by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2012
he came here honestly for advice, why are we castigating him and using demeaning words? That's not fair....@kadata, u must be so matured....to have given such a mature advice....@op, just pursue your life dreams of becoming great or whatever u dream....pursue your goals; viz, your academics, your career, your business, trade, in fact whatever career or activity you cherish, just pursue it with passion, ambition and always pray to God for success and help....and try all u can through fervent prayers too to become successful in whatever u chose to do in life, and then watch out how ladies of all status, class, age and social cadre will flock around you to be your friend and possibly lover, by then, sit back, smile, shake your head, think back and remember today with joy and make a wise choice out of the crowd....then, worship God always for helping you achieve your dreams! Just take it easy, women aren't the only source of joy and happiness, develop other means of deriving passion, for instance, I have no girlfriend, not one, and I am not regretting and not chasing....but I am the happiest, busiest, most joyful man on this planet called, earth...you know why? cos I have developed lots of passion that keep me happy and going that sometimes I hardly recognize when night comes....to the extent that sometimes I just wished more time could be added to day...lol....so discover other things to keep you busy, focused and happy....then, study the word of God to also inspire you to live a chaste life! Good luck and may God be with you. cheers!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Fight Rejection Frm Ladies by Booty4me: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2012
DailyNews: he came here honestly for advice, why are we castigating him and using demeaning words? That's not fair....@kadata, u must be so matured....to have given such a mature advice....@op, just pursue your life dreams of becoming great or whatever u dream....pursue your goals; viz, your academics, your career, your business, trade, in fact whatever career or activity you cherish, just pursue it with passion, ambition and always pray to God for success and help....and try all u can through fervent prayers too to become successful in whatever u chose to do in life, and then watch out how ladies of all status, class, age and social cadre will flock around you to be your friend and possibly lover, by then, sit back, smile, shake your head, think back and remember today with joy and make a wise choice out of the crowd....then, worship God always for helping you achieve your dreams! Just take it easy, women aren't the only source of joy and happiness, develop other means of deriving passion, for instance, I have no girlfriend, not one, and I am not regretting and not chasing....but I am the happiest, busiest, most joyful man on this planet called, earth...you know why? cos I have developed lots of passion that keep me happy and going that sometimes I hardly recognize when night comes....to the extent that sometimes I just wished more time could be added to day...lol....so discover other things to keep you busy, focused and happy....then, study the word of God to also inspire you to live a chaste life! Good luck and may God be with you. cheers!
FIXED

Re: How Do I Fight Rejection Frm Ladies by Wislet(f): 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2012
DailyNews: he came here honestly for advice, why are we castigating him and using demeaning words? That's not fair....@kadata, u must be so matured....to have given such a mature advice....@op, just pursue your life dreams of becoming great or whatever u dream....pursue your goals; viz, your academics, your career, your business, trade, in fact whatever career or activity you cherish, just pursue it with passion, ambition and always pray to God for success and help....and try all u can through fervent prayers too to become successful in whatever u chose to do in life, and then watch out how ladies of all status, class, age and social cadre will flock around you to be your friend and possibly lover, by then, sit back, smile, shake your head, think back and remember today with joy and make a wise choice out of the crowd....then, worship God always for helping you achieve your dreams! Just take it easy, women aren't the only source of joy and happiness, develop other means of deriving passion, for instance, I have no girlfriend, not one, and I am not regretting and not chasing....but I am the happiest, busiest, most joyful man on this planet called, earth...you know why? cos I have developed lots of passion that keep me happy and going that sometimes I hardly recognize when night comes....to the extent that sometimes I just wished more time could be added to day...lol....so discover other things to keep you busy, focused and happy....then, study the word of God to also inspire you to live a chaste life! Good luck and may God be with you. cheers!
I trust u to give de level headed advice. Long time no hear ooo.
Re: How Do I Fight Rejection Frm Ladies by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2012
Focus on living your life and all other good things shall be added onto you! wink
Re: How Do I Fight Rejection Frm Ladies by Skii(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2012
Haess,,,,poster

Say "yes I have", if you have read and understood the advice you have been given so far?

or "no" if you still need more help?
Re: How Do I Fight Rejection Frm Ladies by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2012
Guy, go for personality upgrade. Get a good SUV,wear designers' clothings,perfumes,good accessories and come give me your testimony here.
The above has been working for me for years and i am glad to recommend this economic balancing therapy to you.
You need status upgrade man even if you look ape in real world
Re: How Do I Fight Rejection Frm Ladies by SoftVersion(m): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2012
All you need is money, money and money... And packaging matters more the money self. Even if u ugly pass baba iyabo, u still fit get a lady that‘s prettier than Stella(may her soul RIP). In short, Packaging and Money.

(1) (Reply)

If You're Looking For A Good Time. . . . / How To Seduce Any Pisces Female / Serious Male/female In Search Of Life-partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.