Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,555 members, 7,888,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:09 PM

Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship (24976 Views)

NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On / Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship Results Out! Urgent Urgent Urgent / Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by kudus007(m): 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2012
@hens aiit. Good luck
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by Usmyne(m): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2012
I also wrote the test last year @ chamsity Abuja and up till now there is no any response... pls I'm lookin 4 someone to discuss the issue with.. my phone 08078048161. Thanks
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by Goddys(m): 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2012
my dear frnds here,i cnt leave you without telling you what to expect in the test.You are privileged to know this beforehand.Question 1-20(part 1) will test your comprehension skills and verbal reasoning.You must ensure that you dont spend more than 30 sec in a question.You need to read the comprehension at once and answer questions that follow it,dont re-read the comprehension cuz it wil consume ur tym.Part 1 is 20 questions,20 mins.As soon as the 20 mins elapse,the computer wil automaticaly log everyone off.

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by kudus007(m): 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2012
Thanks. What about part two
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by Goddys(m): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2012
Part 2(1-20) wil test your ability to intuitively solve spatial and arithemetic problems.E.g(1,5,?,125,15625.find the missing digit).It is not as easy as you see it but God will help.The time alloted for this session is 20 mins.A msg wil be sent to you three days before the test on what to come along with.Let's help each other here.I am compiling some of the professional I.Q test administered by different organisations(including online),i will turn it to a soft copy.I wil send it starting on tuesday to anybody that wishes to have it by paying the amount of one thousand five hundred.I will send 40 questions free of charge,if you need the rest,you send 1500 mtn card to me,or you pay it to my acct.
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by kudus007(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2012
Thanks. So pls when. Re u posting the free questions. Let's see before askin for the one to pay for.
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by Goddys(m): 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2012
if u need the free questions,send your email address to me
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by Goddys(m): 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2012
For those of you who may want to get the free questions.send your email address to the above number
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by kudus007(m): 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2012
Thanks goddys I got d mail but its not opening on my blackbeery what will I do to open it.
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by Ademini: 12:04am On May 01, 2012
Am also short listed for the test.and am writing my in lagos
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by Excy(f): 6:48am On May 01, 2012
Goddys: I received an sms alert from dragnet that i have been shortlisted for test on nnpc/chevron scholarship award.Who else got this sms?How do we select test centre seeing that the deadline is on 1st may,and test date on 5th may 2012
Pls hw did u find out d test in on the 5th of May.
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by Excy(f): 6:49am On May 01, 2012
Ademini: Am also short listed for the test.and am writing my in lagos
Pls wen is d test.
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by Ademini: 8:14am On May 01, 2012
The exam is on 5th of may & I choose lagos as my center
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by Ademini: 8:24am On May 01, 2012
Here is my no 07039458364
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by kudus007(m): 9:13am On May 01, 2012
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by kudus007(m): 12:58pm On May 01, 2012
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by Goddys(m): 3:13pm On May 01, 2012
It is unfortunate that many do not understand the importance of this test.You need about 80 percent score to be shortlisted for the scholarship award.All you need to do is to start solving all the I.Q test you can lay your hand upon.I have sent the 40 free questions i promised to many peeps here.If you need the 280-300 I.Q questions i compiled from different sources,you send 1500 recharge card or pay it to my bank account.Goodluck
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by GboyegaD(m): 3:54pm On May 01, 2012
Things have really changed. During my undergraduate days, it was WAEC or JAMB that conducted the exams and I think they were more efficient then. I remember a Kimberly Ryan test I wrote and the exam was just unnecessarily hard with too much grammar although I passed but it wasn't really mentally tasking in the sense that most of it were use of big words that were difficult to understand for all I care. I once wrote a dragnet exam as well and they were just like Kimberly Ryan and so I truly don't fancy them. Perhaps they have improved.
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by osram(m): 5:20pm On May 01, 2012
Pls can polythecnic student apply.tnx
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by prime483: 5:56pm On May 01, 2012
its quite simpe, if you wrote mobil scholarship test, this shouldnt be a problem! its mainly verbal and quantitative reasoning.
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by Tiboi(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2012
Goddys: I received an sms alert from dragnet that i have been shortlisted for test on nnpc/chevron scholarship award.Who else got this sms?How do we select test centre seeing that the deadline is on 1st may,and test date on 5th may 2012
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by mikron(m): 6:29pm On May 01, 2012
segzy54: i wrote the chevron/nnpc national scholarship award test at chams city, abuja last yr november 19. Did u also write the test last yr. Lets meet nd talk cos no list yet nd another test is to be conducted. Maybe dis test on 5th may 2012 is for another batch. Lets tak drop your phone numbers and email so we can know when the list is out
my dear i wrote the test too. in the women development centre in central area. nothing has been heard about the test we wrote so far.
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 01, 2012
Got this scholarship way back in 2000. How time flies. Paid for every dime i needed through 5yrs in school.
Wish you all the best of luck.
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by Goddys(m): 9:27pm On May 01, 2012
For all of you to understand what i am saying, go to faceoftesting.com and log in using the user i.d and password that was sent to your phone,and see the sample of the test we are going to face on saturday.Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by Ademini: 8:49am On May 02, 2012
My email is leke072002@yahoo.com . Plz am expecting the 40 question you promised
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by yesboss20(m): 9:54am On May 02, 2012
I remember writing the Mobil undergrad scholarship test in 2009, as well another by TEPNG. They were very similar to all that's been said here. The tests comprised of 4 sections: English comprehension, Mathematics and Statistics, General knowledge and Abstract (which tests reasoning skills).
My advice to those writing this NNPC/CHEVRON test is that you should prepare yourselves by practising GMAT-based and I.Q test questions extensively. Do not 4get, however, to keep an eye on current affairs in World politics and from the homefront. God bless
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by crownie(m): 12:56pm On May 02, 2012
kudus007: @hens am doin mine in lagos. Ikeja precisely. And you?
Please could you state how you went about it and as per application and others...thanks. I reside in Lagos too.
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by kudus007(m): 1:02pm On May 02, 2012
Just a scholarship test for level two student of nigerian universities. U will apply and upload all ur credentials and information and if fortunately u were picked to write d test u will be sent a msg. Dats all
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by Goddys(m): 4:35pm On May 02, 2012
Everybody should check his or her email inbox now.Dragnet solution has sent an invitation to all the candidates shortlisted for the test.
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by abdulkabeer: 10:18pm On May 02, 2012
Hello please I was shortlisted for the 1st exam but I didn't go and my HOD haven't signed my form n have been texted again to come for the test hope I won't be asked for the form..and what are the documents required for entry...
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by abdulkabeer: 10:26pm On May 02, 2012
@goddys when did you receive the invitation email? Am yet to receive any.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: 181 Students, Staff Test Positive In Private Boarding School - Abayomi / Futminna 2011/2012 Admission Session / UNIZIK 2015/2016 Undergraduate Admission Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.