Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,973 members, 7,942,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

How To Read PDF Files On Java Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Read PDF Files On Java Phones (12596 Views)

2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / Tethering From Android To Java Phones Via Bluetooth / Big Differences Between Symbia And Java Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Read PDF Files On Java Phones by legalwealth(m): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2012
Friends,I just feel like sharing this information I got not quite long ago...........................

One of the big challenges faced by Java phone users is the ability to view
a PDF file on it. Most Java Phone users think it is impossible to view a
PDF document on their mobile device which is not true.

Meaning of PDF

PDF is an acronym of Portable Document Format. It is highly portable across
computer platforms and it has a .pdf file extension (File.pdf).

Today, the software that can be use for the purpose of viewing PDF
documents on Java mobile phones will be given out for Java mobile phone
users to download.

The names of the application that can be use for this purpose are:

1.Mobile pdf Reader

2.Adobe Reader Mobile

3.S40 Reader

You can download any of these of Java phone PDF reader applications from google

After downloading any of these,run the application on your phone and
after that you can now go to the root of the PDF document on your phone and
open it.
Re: How To Read PDF Files On Java Phones by nlakes: 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2012
hi friend, i've been trying to get pdf for java phone on google. i've been getting some ; but after installation , some kind of activation code request or tosay the least have been disappointing me one way or the other. i would be glad if u could send me the working one.God bless u. thanks E-mail:oleks@ymail.com
Re: How To Read PDF Files On Java Phones by legalwealth(m): 12:36am On Apr 28, 2012
nlakes: hi friend, i've been trying to get pdf for java phone on google. i've been getting some ; but after installation , some kind of activation code request or tosay the least have been disappointing me one way or the other. i would be glad if u could send me the working one.God bless u. thanks E-mail:oleks@ymail.com

what is your phone make..................
Re: How To Read PDF Files On Java Phones by blackweaver(m): 10:31am On Apr 28, 2012
why do you have to read in pdf format anyway? why not convert to text and read that? bookreader is an app that can read text, also abite reader can read both text and epub and they both work on java phones
Re: How To Read PDF Files On Java Phones by legalwealth(m): 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2012
blackweaver: why do you have to read in pdf format anyway? why not convert to text and read that? bookreader is an app that can read text, also abite reader can read both text and epub and they both work on java phones

Pdf will give you best experience
Re: How To Read PDF Files On Java Phones by nurukool(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
Pls i wil be glad if u can send d .pdf dat can work 4 my nokia 6085, i av bein try 2 get it thru google n dat is ao i come across dis topic email nuru011@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo And Deceit / Apple Files $1 Billion Lawsuit Against Chip Supplier Qualcomm / How To Borrow Airtime From Mtn Without Paying Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.