Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

The price list of Blackberry phone - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The price list of Blackberry phone (10513 Views)

Blackberry Leap Price And Features : New Blackberry Phone 2015 / The price list of all Nokia phone / Tethering Blackberry Phone With Tablet Pcs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by Rachelwang(f): 1:31am On Jul 08, 2012
onoja12: use google

We can supply it, please send me your email, i will send price
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by Rachelwang(f): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2012
smiley
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by onoja12: 1:19am On Jul 12, 2012
come,where are my goods i paid for since three days now,my people till today i never recieve tracking number
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by Rachelwang(f): 2:31am On Jul 12, 2012
please give me some time my friend, you know if make payment through dollars, it also need 3 days reach, but now the goods is on the way now.
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by clubone05: 7:34am On Jul 12, 2012
oyekoya02: I got the 9900 now, it is very good, i will place new order soon, thank you rachel

Will you shut up there!!!!

You paid monday morning...and got it thursday morning...how is that possible with time difference and all...which courier she use
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by Rachelwang(f): 8:12am On Jul 12, 2012
he use EMS, but this one is expensive
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by onoja12: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2012
stop lying u told me the goods were coming by ems,today u are telling another story infact u have been tell stories since u got that money.but i assure u that this is the last scam u would ever pull,cause i have the time and the resources to fight u,today i would be at the chinise embassy
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by Rachelwang(f): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2012
onoja12: stop lying u to me that goods was coming by ems,today u are telling another story infact u have been tell stories since u got that money.but i assure u that this is the last scam u would ever pull,cause i have the time and the resources to fight u,today i would be at the chinise embassy

No, your goods is changing international express now, give me some mins, i will send you tracking number
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by oniema(m): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2012
can u email me ur price list for both new and fairly use original blackberry? mail to phemmyweb@gmail.com
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by Rachelwang(f): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2012
oniema: can u email me ur price list for both new and fairly use original blackberry? mail to phemmyweb@gmail.com

have sent mail to you
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by Rachelwang(f): 11:03am On Jul 12, 2012
smiley
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by Rachelwang(f): 1:52am On Jul 15, 2012
AV
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by Rachelwang(f): 4:02am On Jul 17, 2012
smiley
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by Rachelwang(f): 3:05am On Jul 20, 2012
welcome
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by Rachelwang(f): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
smiley
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by Ebenezerk2: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2012
what is the minimum number of blackberry can one order for and how the payment can be made
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by Rachelwang(f): 1:42am On Jul 24, 2012
Ebenezerk2: what is the minimum number of blackberry can one order for and how the payment can be made

The one is ok, for payment, you can pay naira to our nigeria agent,

please send your email.
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by onoja12: 8:39am On Jul 24, 2012
guy u no they read shine ur eye
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by Olami1224: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2012
Rachel Wang whatever......: WHY CAN'T YOU SEND THE GOODS TO YOUR NIGERIAN AGENT SO PEOPLE CAN TO HIM AND COLLECT THEIR ITEM INSTANTLY ?

........ abeg shine ur two eyes ooo
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by Rachelwang(f): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2012
they just are our payment agent
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by Olami1224: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2012
Rachel wang: they just are our payment agent

why can't they be your payment of item on delivery overhere........

ka'da fun'e laye... iwo chinko buruku yii
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by OmokayZ(m): 11:49am On Jul 24, 2012
Olami1224:

why can't they be your payment of item on delivery overhere........

ka'da fun'e laye... iwo chinko buruku yii
lwkmd hahaha *farts*
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by onoja12: 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2012
ladies and gentle men,i withdraw my previous position after recieving my tablet today,althought rachel is slow in delivery she is definatly authentic
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by loneytunes(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2012
Hello Rachel. I am interested in your blackberry phones. Kindly send your price list to victoraluko@yahoo.com.
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by vican6(m): 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2012
How much is blackberry bold 5 and how many days does it take u to deliver
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by Rachelwang(f): 3:49am On Jul 28, 2012
loneytunes: Hello Rachel. I am interested in your blackberry phones. Kindly send your price list to victoraluko@yahoo.com.

sent a mail to you
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by Ebenezerk2: 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2012
send me the prices for BB 9320, 8900, and how to make payment, better still, send your number to me, ebenezerk20@yahoo.com
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by Rachelwang(f): 8:17am On Jul 30, 2012
Ebenezerk2: send me the prices for BB 9320, 8900, and how to make payment, better still, send your number to me, ebenezerk20@yahoo.com

sent a mail to you
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by lammygloooooooo(m): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2012
nairalander pls help me yo confirm this i contact i was told to pay money to account no with out seeing any goods can that be real why cant her open a store here for cash and carry you people don't be deceived by photograph
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by due4mj: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2012
rachel, pls send me the price list of ur blackberry's and android tablets, thank u davideigbe@gmail.com
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by Rachelwang(f): 1:37am On Jul 31, 2012
due4mj: rachel, pls send me the price list of ur blackberry's and android tablets, thank u davideigbe@gmail.com

sent mail
Re: The price list of Blackberry phone by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2012
Rachel wang: You can trust me my friend, welcome email me if you have any problem.
hi,rachel,pls mail d price list of your blackberry phones,especially d curve series to emmyval@ymail.com....tnks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6ps #BrandNew chip unLocked iPhone XS Max for sale 256Gb Silver&Gold / 17inches HP G7, 500GB, 4GB, Webcam, Warranty (Brand New) @ 72k / 2016 old thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.