Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) (348728 Views)

Poll: Should Juventus be Allowed to Add Anothe Star to thier jersey?

Yes: 86% (20 votes)
No: 13% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 12:51am On May 14, 2012
Streets of Turin....

Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 12:53am On May 14, 2012
Alexandre Lifts it to make history.....

Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by kombats: 1:16am On May 14, 2012
hehehe 9ce 1
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by gigz31: 2:00am On May 14, 2012
Ha obara jesus..like play like play this people get fans o...
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by MeGaStReEt: 2:03am On May 14, 2012
Na wen season don end, na im some poeple know say dem wan form fans? phewwww
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by Ayomax(m): 5:56am On May 14, 2012
gigz31: Ha obara jesus..like play like play this people get fans o...
mugu no be everybody go be Chelshit lyk u.
I luv my Old lady.
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by juventino: 6:21am On May 14, 2012
God bless Juve
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by alameenLM(m): 6:25am On May 14, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] FORZA JUVENTUS WE ARE THE BESTEST!!! A.DEL Piero is a legend
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by juventino: 6:49am On May 14, 2012
Thunder strike ya mouth! Do you want to compare Juve to your overrated premiership club in terms of richness and history? I beg no make me vex o angry
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by apoti(m): 7:47am On May 14, 2012
Congrats to the Old Lady, I do not officially support Juve, but I've always had a soft spot for them, I almost cried when they were relegated and most their stars left them. That is why I respect the likes of Buffon, Nedved, Del Piero that stayed with them.
Considering they were unbeaten throughout the season, I feel they are worth winners. Welcome back to CL football Juventus
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 8:04am On May 14, 2012
Taaar Park well joor...I've been a juve follower since the days of boneti and nedved...
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 8:05am On May 14, 2012
MeGaStReEt: Na wen season don end, na im some poeple know say dem wan form fans? phewwww
See this one o...Park well oo angry im sure whatever team your support have been from 2000 till date so get a life..
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by Nobody: 8:46am On May 14, 2012
Going through the entire season unbeaten was a significant achievement. Congrats to Juventus, worthy champions of the Serie A.
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by MrTA(m): 9:25am On May 14, 2012
Congrats to Juve. Worthy Champions. Great scenes at the end and sad to see Del Piero leave one of my favourite players of all time.
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by jeebz: 11:38am On May 14, 2012
39 games unbeaten, 30 scuddetti and more 2 come from Mr Antonio Conte and the lads next season
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 2:20pm On May 14, 2012
about time too. Wondered why backyard clubs like Chelsea and Arsenal had fan threads and la fidanzata d'italia still had yet to get one. Thanks mods, for putting it on the frontpage as well.

Well, one trophy in the bag, another to be added on sunday against Napoli, a silver star and the third gold star.Grazie mille to Andrea Agnelli, Beppe Marotta, Fabio Paratici, Pavel Nedved and, of course, noi allenatore, Antonio Conte, for this simply unbelievable season. Now lemme hear the voices of any EPL fans near me, I might shoot someone!
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 2:22pm On May 14, 2012
Next season
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 2:28pm On May 14, 2012
senbonzakura_kageyoshi: about time too. Wondered why backyard clubs like Chelsea and Arsenal had fan threads and la fidanzata d'italia still had yet to get one. Thanks mods, for putting it on the frontpage as well.

Well, one trophy in the bag, another to be added on sunday against Napoli, a silver star and the third gold star.Grazie mille to Andrea Agnelli, Beppe Marotta, Fabio Paratici, Pavel Nedved and, of course, noi allenatore, Antonio Conte, for this simply unbelievable season. Now lemme hear the voices of any EPL fans near me, I might shoot someone!

Thats the spirit bro...
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by jeebz: 2:34pm On May 14, 2012
39 games unbeaten, 30 scuddetti and more to come from Mr Antonio Conte and the lads next season
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 5:58pm On May 14, 2012
Okay, who do we buy as our star striker for next season?
1) Edinson Cavani
2) Gonzalo Higuain
3) Radamel Falcao
4) Edin Dzeko
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by yusufbaba(m): 7:39pm On May 14, 2012
D old lady has done it again...beatn d milan duo nd settn anothr record 4 othrs to follow. We d fans of juve in kaduna ar very happy..,we went through a lot to see this happening, forza bianconeri
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by sweeteasy(m): 11:08pm On May 14, 2012
wow, another Juve thread thats nice. my fav player this season was pirlo.
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 6:17am On May 15, 2012
senbonzakura_kageyoshi: Okay, who do we buy as our star striker for next season?
1) Edinson Cavani
2) Gonzalo Higuain
3) Radamel Falcao
4) Edin Dzeko

Radamel Falcao is a beast
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 8:30am On May 15, 2012
yh, but i don't think he's better than Cavani. Besides, considering Athletico bought him less than a year ago, and his contract still has some time to run, he'll cost a truckload of money. I'd rather we look to Cavani (if Aurelio De Laurentiis doesn't try to rip us of big time) or Higuain.
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 9:24am On May 15, 2012
senbonzakura_kageyoshi: yh, but i don't think he's better than Cavani. Besides, considering Athletico bought him less than a year ago, and his contract still has some time to run, he'll cost a truckload of money. I'd rather we look to Cavani (if Aurelio De Laurentiis doesn't try to rip us of big time) or Higuain.

Cavani will have so many clubs coming in for him and it will start a bidding war and Higuan is not so good....
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 11:29am On May 15, 2012
senbonzakura_kageyoshi: yh, but i don't think he's better than Cavani. Besides, considering Athletico bought him less than a year ago, and his contract still has some time to run, he'll cost a truckload of money. I'd rather we look to Cavani (if Aurelio De Laurentiis doesn't try to rip us of big time) or Higuain.

It seems we are still in for Cavani: http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2012/05/15/3103951/juventus-not-giving-up-on-cavani
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by jeebz: 8:32pm On May 25, 2012
coppa italia final was a mess, we just couldn't break down the Napolitan Defence, Salvatore Aronica was on steroids
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 10:32pm On May 25, 2012
jeebz: coppa italia final was a mess, we just couldn't break down the Napolitan Defence, Salvatore Aronica was on steroids
Yeah angry
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by yusufbaba(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2012
wishn d old lady a bettr season 2012/2013......
Re: Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) by mkmyers45(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2012
yusuf baba: wishn d old lady a bettr season 2012/2013......
Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.