Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1180482 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) ... (1836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
FirstbornWds:

You day very funny walai... Just imagine say you won try to further justify your argument after this thing way you quote..

Pedri is by far, ahead, not even the guy your debate is about but even the likes of Ceballos, Valverde and like that in pecking order, and not some unrecognized mofo that's obviously not gonna ever lace the shoes of outcast Moriba. Further dragging would so amount to ridicules ahbeg.

Lmaooo... Pedri better than Ceballos and Valverde? Lewl grin grin Pedri is not even better than Riqui puig talk more of Ceballos, talk more of Valverde...rest gee
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 12:04am On Jul 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

Lmaooo... Pedri better than Ceballos and Valverde? Lewl grin grin Pedri is not even better than Riqui puig talk more of Ceballos, talk more of Valverde...rest gee

It's good to hope bro. The only reason why I am not comparing Puig here is cos of lack of playing time. But for Pedri, lol.... There's no team in the world that will have the three; Pedri, Valverde and Ceballos that wont prefer the Barcelona lad.

No be fluke say Ceballos no smell Spanish squad na. Even a more experienced Thiago had to grace the bench, how much more those ones way you day call.

Levels grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 7:13am On Jul 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:

It's good to hope bro. The only reason why I am not comparing Puig here is cos of lack of playing time. But for Pedri, lol.... There's no team in the world that will have the three; Pedri, Valverde and Ceballos that wont prefer the Barcelona lad.

No be fluke say Ceballos no smell Spanish squad na. Even a more experienced Thiago had to grace the bench, how much more those ones way you day call.

Levels grin

Ceballos was being reserved for the Olympics, same thing they should have done with Pedri, Ceballos will get called up for the world cup too cos prick Enrique won't have any choice again

Pedri is not better than Puig, comparing him to Ceballos and Valverde na suicide for am they are miles ahead
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2021
Alright... So now, the Olympics is bigger than Euros competition?

pu7pl3:

Ceballos was being reserved for the Olympics, same thing they should have done with Pedri, Ceballos will get called up for the world cup too cos prick Enrique won't have any choice again

Pedri is not better than Puig, comparing him to Ceballos and Valverde na suicide for am they are miles ahead

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 8:27am On Jul 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Good deduction. Madridiots be speaking from both side of mouth whenever it favours them.

Bunch of hypocrites shocked sad

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 8:32am On Jul 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:

jpmoriarti:
Good deduction. Madridiots be speaking from both side of mouth whenever it favours them.

How did my post imply that?

[img]https://c./nLWeHUhYIXIAAAAM/obama-what.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

Lol. It's okay bro. Well understood
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2021
jpmoriarti:

E tarya me bro. Make we just day look them.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ibukzy: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2021
Where u take hook am bad oo grin grin
FirstbornWds:

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 9:35am On Jul 24, 2021
Ibukzy:
Where u take hook am bad oo grin grin

It is what it is, brother.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2021

More rumors about Mbappe reaffirming his decision to not renew. If he truly wanted to renew, he would’ve done it since. Worst case scenario, he renews for one more year as opposed to the 4+ that PSG want to tie him down for.

Mbappe is coming home soon

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

you are having a discussion with a bunch of defunctional deductively faulty bots and you are surprised by their erroneous reasoning. No na, they were built to be silly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

More rumors about Mbappe reaffirming his decision to not renew. If he truly wanted to renew, he would’ve done it since. Worst case scenario, he renews for one more year as opposed to the 4+ that PSG want to tie him down for.

na this thing make me come here in the first place, make we do PSG wetin dem dey do Barca grin

Snatch Mbappe, it would be bloody next season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

And I don't Psg would even be stupid enough to allow him leave for free next summer
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2021
BlueAngel444:
na this thing make me come here in the first place, make we do PSG wetin dem dey do Barca grin

Snatch Mbappe, it would be bloody next season.

Would have loved him to come this season but if we get him cheaper next season it's even better...

We are more than capable of competing without him this season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2021
Zyxzzzz:

And I don't Psg would even be stupid enough to allow him leave for free next summer

Those people don't care o..they have alot of money, what they want is the UCL, if Mbappe can help them get it this season they wouldn't mind him going for free next season if he doesn't extend
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2021
But why would somebody be born stupid? .

Why him mama no just abort am?

See the nonsense way day live among sane people.

Obara Chukwu Nna

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

Would have loved him to come this season but if we get him cheaper next season it's even better...

We are more than capable of competing without him this season
another season with just Benzema scoring, no Ramos, and not sure which version of Benzema we would meet next season. PSG are not as stupid as Barcelona to let Mbappe's value drop. If he doesn't sign an extension and we don't make a move, it may send the wrong message to Mbappe's camp of how much we value him.

If Mbappe signs an extension mid season and then goes to the world cup, the prize will sky rocket again. We better get him now, have a great season, france have a great world cup and Mbappe win FIFA best and balon d'or
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:21am On Jul 24, 2021
BlueAngel444:
another season with just Benzema scoring, no Ramos, and not sure which version of Benzema we would meet next season. PSG are not as stupid as Barcelona to let Mbappe's value drop. If he doesn't sign an extension and we don't make a move, it may send the wrong message to Mbappe's camp of how much we value him.

If Mbappe signs an extension mid season and then goes to the world cup, the prize will sky rocket again. We better get him now, have a great season, france have a great world cup and Mbappe win FIFA best and balon d'or

Well you're right...looks like the ball is in uchechukwu's court now..let's see how it plays out

Benzema would totally boss it this season tho...jussayin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Having Bale, alaba, ceballos and odegaard feels like new signings

We just have to hope that mbappe doesn’t sign a new contract, If PSG are to sell him, they’ll do so above €200m, and it doesn’t make sense to buy him at that amount considering his contract situation, when we can offer him €40m/year for 5 years if he comes for free next season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
devvy44:

Having Bale, alaba, ceballos and odegaard feels like new signings

We just have to hope that mbappe doesn’t sign a new contract, If PSG are to sell him, they’ll do so above €200m, and it doesn’t make sense to buy him at that amount considering his contract situation, when we can offer him €40m/year for 5 years if he comes for free next season
Bale shocked

€200m How?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Bale shocked

€200m How?

They bought him €180m, you don’t expect them to sell him at a loss
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
devvy44:

They bought him €180m, you don’t expect them to sell him at a loss
shocked you think na interest PSG dey look for undecided

He is older with lesser years in his contract
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
Only Finishcurse can do this

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdWL5BDy/

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
I just have this feeling that provided bale doesn’t get too injured this season, he’ll play so well for Madrid that we might just be so tempted to offer him a 1-year contract, that’s if we don’t get to sign both Mbappe & Haland at the end of this season.

I watched all the Goals he scored for Spurs, and it doesn’t look like he has declined yet. Anyways let’s hope he plays to his very best now that zizou has left.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
devvy44:
I just have this feeling that provided bale doesn’t get too injured this season, he’ll play so well for Madrid that we might just be so tempted to offer him a 1-year contract, that’s if we don’t get to sign both Mbappe & Haland at the end of this season.

I watched all the Goals he scored for Spurs, and it doesn’t look like he has declined yet. Anyways let’s hope he plays to his very best now that zizou has left.

fingers crossed he performs well this season but I would take the youngins over him anyday
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

fingers crossed he performs well this season but I would take the youngins over him anyday

But they can’t score as much as he does, his left foot is still very potent
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
devvy44:

But they can’t score as much as he does, his left foot is still very potent

I mean the youngins coming in next season, Mbappe especially
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2021
I just read one article that the Spanish coach and staff are all disappointed in Asensio
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheDarkGamer: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2021
Zyxzzzz:
I just read one article that the Spanish coach and staff are all disappointed in Asensio

Yeah I saw it too.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheDarkGamer: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2021
I actually feel optimistic about this coming season.

We have Ancelotti and he's a proven coach that can nurture talent. I was following him at Everton last season, and they did a good job. I believe that if they were better, they could have sealed a European spot.

Jovic is back, We have Alaba, Odegaard, Ceballos, etc. Though we are not hoping on Hazard, he might surprise us, even Bale as well.

From an economic viewpoint, it is actually good that we don't make any signings this summer. Our squad right now is capable of winning trophies. Besides, we should nurture our young talents for once and see how well they play. This will enable us to know the kind of players we have and their capabilities.

The only problem might be the central defence if Varane actually leaves. But, I still feel we can compete with our current defenders.

We are conserving funds and developing youngsters simultaneously. It's a win-win. I really can't wait for the new season.

!Hala Madrid.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
Kubo with yet another goal

(1) (2) (3) ... (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) ... (1836) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.