Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1180390 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) ... (1836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
This boy should please leave angry

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
TheHulk616:
like us too.
Selling GOAT Ronaldo for messi loving fraud hazard.

Selling ramos and varane and buying nobody

Selling llorente to Atletico.

We need defenders and midfielders not mbappe

okay, I agree
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
We snatched a draw today.. Our girls really tried
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
The transfer window is over.
Well we have above 200m to spend next summer.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
BlueAngel444:
which of this players were better than him at 17/18
gbamsolutely on point
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 12:04am On Sep 01, 2021
Our squad for this season!!

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 12:11am On Sep 01, 2021
No one is as confuse as barca... Suarez free, greizman loan to same Atm..

Tufiakwa I refuse to stupid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 12:18am On Sep 01, 2021
Topmaike007:
No one is as confuse as barca... Suarez free, greizman loan to same Atm..

Tufiakwa I refuse to stupid
It's you that would continue to pay griezmann's wages at barca that is in the red abi? Someone is collecting huge wages that is straining the club and also not justifying it but they should let him stay because of you, Why was Perez offering hazard back to chelsea then? Bullcrap

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 12:27am On Sep 01, 2021
TheHulk616:
llorente made Atletico stronger. Blame zidane and fraud hazard. angry

For the first time in a while, I give it to you for a sensible clapback.

But to be honest, I sometime wonder if most of you all are scared of using your senses at all.. Barcelona is in distress to sort out the club finances that the previous president brought on us.. Laporta is even looking for ways to offset some bulky unwarranted players away from the team to help strike a balance and yet your beat thought was to troll. Do you think it is an easy decision to let go of a player, that again to a strong competitor? Not forgetting that this guy has time and again proven to be an alien to Barcelona's system. Now, in the bid to get back to having a solid stronghold, you don't think it'll be wise to do what's necessary... Just for what? To convince y'all for anything or what?

Make una try to day use the sense na... E no go finish, if na una fear be that. Kai!!

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 12:29am On Sep 01, 2021
Kilishihunter:

It's you that would continue to pay griezmann's wages at barca that is in the red abi? Someone is collecting huge wages that is straining the club and also not justifying it but they should let him stay because of you, Why was Perez offering hazard back to chelsea then? Bullcrap

You are minding them... Ask them if they wouldn't sell or loan Hazard to any top laliga side if given the chance to remove/lessen his wages from the club's budget.

Some people just allow trolling to kill whatever little sense they managed to have.

Stupidity at its peak!!!

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 12:48am On Sep 01, 2021
FirstbornWds:

You are minding them... Ask them if they wouldn't sell or loan Hazard to any top laliga side if given the chance to remove/lessen his wages from the club's budget.

Some people just allow trolling to kill whatever little sense they managed to have.

Stupidity at its peak!!!
No mind am, Their hope of the team going bankrupt received a deadly blow so they must lash out Later now na them go come occupy barca thread dey yarn their usual incoherent babbles if we keep am, Nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 7:22am On Sep 01, 2021
Kilishihunter:

that is why I said I refuse to be stupid.. Una pay Messi huge amount sotey Una broke, you come here dey yarn dust. Na only you covid hit.

That is what happens when you allow a player to lord over you.

God bless papa Perez
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 7:27am On Sep 01, 2021
Topmaike007:
that is why I said I refuse to be stupid.. Una pay Messi huge amount sotey Una broke, you come here dey yarn dust. Na only you covid hit.

That is what happens when you allow a player to lord over you.

God bless papa Perez
So wetin come be your own there na since you say Messi kill the club? We buy player, we decide to sell the player, una still dey complain, You sold your varane and odegaard in peace, Can't we do ours in peace too, O ga ooh

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 7:31am On Sep 01, 2021
Kilishihunter:

So wetin come be your own there na since you say Messi kill the club? We buy player, we decide to sell the player, una still dey complain, You sold your varane and odegaard in peace, Can't we do ours in peace too, O ga ooh

That piece of business with Griezmann was dumb on all levels guy, I know you gats defend your club but call a spade a spade

We sold Varane and Ødegaard to Manchester and Arsenal not our direct competitor that just won the league with an inferior squad
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 7:37am On Sep 01, 2021
Kilishihunter:

so he fit pain you grin when we were talking about Mbape you guys where spilling trash.

So the thing fit pain you

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2021
pu7pl3:

That piece of business with Griezmann was dumb on all levels guy, I know you gats defend your club but call a spade a spade
Easy for you to say cause you're not a Cule, See bro forget club differences, let's reason, Griezmann has been offered to most of the top clubs in England, esp city who we thought would get him cause of their striker ish, Still no deal, a swap deal with Joao Felix was rejected and yet his wages were suffocating the bill alongside Umtiti, coutinho and pjanic other high earning scams, Should he be kept while giving mixed performances and collecting huge salaries or be freed off the bill while the club rebuilds? You are just looking at it as we've strengthened a rival club, So what of barca that has a loss of 80-90m and are still further weakened,

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 7:48am On Sep 01, 2021
Topmaike007:
so he fit pain you grin when we were talking about Mbape you guys where spilling trash.

Why we no go counter una when your people dey disturb us ontop the signing wey them no see na, I no get time to dig posts this morning to show you, Same people wey still dey disturb us on the free transfers we do na

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 7:58am On Sep 01, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Why we no go counter una when your people dey disturb us ontop the signing wey them no see na, I no get time to dig posts this morning to show you, Same people wey still dey disturb us on the free transfers we do na
Una Don take my very own TheHulk616 as Una guy because he is against us
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 8:12am On Sep 01, 2021
Topmaike007:
Una Don take my very own TheHulk616 as Una guy because he is against us
Abeg hold your hulk grin See oga forget make Perez just talk say Hazard don comot from una wage bill even to atletico, you go understand why I dey talk like this

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Payporte: 8:20am On Sep 01, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Easy for you to say cause you're not a Cule, See bro forget club differences, let's reason, Griezmann has been offered to most of the top clubs in England, esp city who we thought would get him cause of their striker ish, Still no deal, a swap deal with Joao Felix was rejected and yet his wages were suffocating the bill alongside Umtiti, coutinho and pjanic other high earning scams, Should he be kept while giving mixed performances and collecting huge salaries or be freed off the bill while the club rebuilds? You are just looking at it as we've strengthened a rival club, So what of barca that has a loss of 80-90m and are still further weakened,
I hope you know We just strengthen atletico Madrid squad the more
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Arizoner: 8:23am On Sep 01, 2021
Topmaike007:

Talk true, If you were in PSG shoes, would you sell mbappe your best player for that obscene amount of money knowing fully well you have no replacement for him?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2021
Arizoner:
Talk true, If you were in PSG shoes, would you sell mbappe your best player for that obscene amount of money knowing fully well you have no replacement for him?
but you guys sold Neymar when you know fully well that there is no replacement for him cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 8:58am On Sep 01, 2021
Payporte:

Abeg tell am..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 9:07am On Sep 01, 2021
Kilishihunter:

No matter how you look at it the deal doesn't make any sense, even if you free up the wage bill you guys still have alot of high earners and it won't really affect the grand scheme of things...I'm not trolling here, you guys lost on all fronts with this deal, you guys were borderline swindled by ATM and then you replace him with Luuk? Dfkm bro these are the same kind of head scratcher deals that Barto gets slandered for
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2021
pu7pl3:

No matter how you look at it the deal doesn't make any sense, even if you free up the wage bill you guys still have alot of high earners and it won't really affect the grand scheme of things...I'm not trolling here, you guys lost on all fronts with this deal, you guys were borderline swindled by ATM and then you replace him with Luuk? Dfkm bro these are the same kind of head scratcher deals that Barto gets slandered for
The deal was already lost when it was brokered in 2019, Griezmann was earning 800k plus in wages, more than twice of the next person which is coutinho, so it would help affect a little in the grand scheme of things, 17m fùckin per year for what? Playing as a confused defensive forward, Atletico swindled us, no cap, but getting rid of him is borderline massive, Rather lose the la liga again than him collecting high wages and we still lose the league

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2021
Payporte:

For sure, you're right of course, but do you rather we still kept him?

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2021
pu7pl3:

That laporta is just a broke version of barto, transfer never start, e run go pack as many freebie come barka, then start to pressure other players to leave

na here we go dey them go start to dey struggle to qualify for uel
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 9:38am On Sep 01, 2021
Kilishihunter:

The deal was already lost when it was brokered in 2019, Griezmann was earning 800k plus in wages, more than twice of the next person which is coutinho, so it would help affect a little in the grand scheme of things, 17m fùckin per year for what? Playing as a confused defensive forward, Atletico swindled us, no cap, but getting rid of him is borderline massive, Rather lose the la liga again than him collecting high wages and we still lose the league
Leave purple. He is just denying the obvious. cool

Greizmann that was not even helpful for Barca since we signed him. Nothing really memorable. He never got injured but still he couldn't get anything done. Coaches were obliged to play him each time because of his massive price tag but playing him was like Barca was with 10 men on the pitch. No attacking effect. No defender marks him because he was so useless. I didn't even see him at all against Getafe nor Bilbao. Guy was totally lost in Barca and now fans started booing his every touch. lipsrsealed

Like you said, this was a deal doomed to fail from the beginning. It is ok now that we have cut our losses and moved on. E no work, e no work. Fight no dey there. angry

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Payporte: 10:24am On Sep 01, 2021
Kilishihunter:

For sure, you're right of course, but do you rather we still kept him?
No, but the board could've offered him to another club maybe one of the epl teams not to our direct rival. just go and look at the atletico madrid squad with the addition of griezman, and im sure that simeone would definitely look for a way to get him at his best. Griezman back to atletico was a wrong move, laporta effed up guy. Another annoying thing rn is that we signed luuk de jong on loan, to do what? angry

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:26am On Sep 01, 2021
Kilishihunter:

you'll do more than lose the league bro, nobody to be scared of in that attack anymore unless Depay can build up a reputation and even if, he is only one guy..

Let this marinate, you guys just replaced Griezmann with Luuk De Jong
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2021
devvy44:

That laporta is just a broke version of barto, transfer never start, e run go pack as many freebie come barka, then start to pressure other players to leave

na here we go dey them go start to dey struggle to qualify for uel

omo, that Emerson sale still dey mad me till now grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Leave purple. He is just denying the obvious. cool

Greizmann that was not even helpful for Barca since we signed him. Nothing really memorable. He never got injured but still he couldn't get anything done. Coaches were obliged to play him each time because of his massive price tag but playing him was like Barca was with 10 men on the pitch. No attacking effect. No defender marks him because he was so useless. I didn't even see him at all against Getafe nor Bilbao. Guy was totally lost in Barca and now fans started booing his every touch. lipsrsealed

Like you said, this was a deal doomed to fail from the beginning. It is ok now that we have cut our losses and moved on. E no work, e no work. Fight no dey there. angry

your front line after the break will be Braithwaite, Depay and Luuk while ATM lines up with Griezmann, Suarez, Correa and Carrasco not adding to the fact that you guys lost over 80mil on Griezzy
But I'm the one that's denying facts...okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) ... (1836) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.