Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:26 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1181239 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (1836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Juliaann(f): 8:57am On May 17, 2015
Espanyol 2:1 R.Madrid

my prediction I hope it works
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 9:21am On May 17, 2015
usbcable:

okay fine fine fine.
its not as busy as other fan threads.

Real Madrid fans are not as many as Barcelona fans in Nigeria. So why in God's name so you guy expect same traffic as that of other threads.

Why is your thread not as busy as that of other EPL clubs? Does it mean you are less of a fan than they are?

Just comment and stop making it seem your thread is the next best thing after spiced bread.

Apart from Man U thread, and partially Chelsea thread no other thread has more traffic than Barcelona thread!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 9:36am On May 17, 2015
usbcable:

Yes by a mile
Childish thinking. When you go trophyless, you start pointing to the 'supposed' beauty of your jersey and stadia and the 'supposed' ugliness of our jersey and stadia. Maybe CR7 should point to his customized boots and hairstyles (salon d'Or) as achievements since his goals weren't enough to win a single trophy for you guys. Talking about finesse, like Bale is as fine as Neymar much less being finer undecided

Dude be spewing trash.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:51am On May 17, 2015
Juliaann:
Espanyol 2:1 R.Madrid

my prediction I hope it works
You still want us to lose even with a 4 point lead and 2 games left.Why are you so wicked?

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Juliaann(f): 10:26am On May 17, 2015
Krasid:
You still want us to lose even with a 4 point lead and 2 games left.Why are you so wicked?
Because you deserve it tongue lol
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by manuelpepper: 11:32am On May 17, 2015
madrid in berlin final against barcelona

haha

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2015
Krasid:

It won't really count for anything now if madrid win or lose since you're ending the campaign without a trophy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 12:13pm On May 17, 2015
barackohandso:

It won't really count for anything now if madrid win or lose since you're ending the campaign without a trophy
Yet some barca fans still want us to lose.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 17, 2015
Am back guys grin
I got banned last night from commenting if not this thread would have been 800 pages I never knew nairaland is not like facebook where u can't insult someone as if we are Gods children
Anyways what's tha latest

Krasid

Usbcable or trophyless cable :p haha

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eruditor: 2:19pm On May 17, 2015
usbcable:

what is the lenght of a normal football pitch sef?
where in your imaginations did SAF say the above?
Neymar BDO? lets wait and see. JR and GB dey kampe

FIFA gives an optimal size as between 110 to 120 yards long and 70 to 80 yards wide, making the square footage for FIFA's optimal field between roughly 69,000 and 86,000 square feet.

1 yard is 3ft therefore, the length of a pitch in feet is 330-360ft while the width is 210-240ft (hence Area = L × W = 360×240 or 330× 210, which equals 86,400sqr.ft. or 69,300sqr.ft. But we are dealing with the length. So between 330-360ft

grin

As for SAFs comment, research man..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eruditor: 2:26pm On May 17, 2015
Krasid:
The same way Messi scored 50 useless goals in the 2011/2012 to break the la liga record after Ronaldo led Madrid to the title.

But Messi wasn't trophyless that year?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:28pm On May 17, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
Am back guys grin
I got banned last night from commenting if not this thread would have been 800 pages I never knew nairaland is not like facebook where u can't insult someone as if we are Gods children
Anyways what's tha latest

Krasid

Usbcable or trophyless cable :p haha

the latest is that Barca is lossing to ATM and Real is pounding Espanyol
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 17, 2015
usbcable:

Apparently the latest is that they both won but one resulted to winning the league while the other won for nothing.

One down two to go
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:34pm On May 17, 2015
Fellow Madridistas

Next season beckons.
We will beback stronger

Hala Madrid

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mcleo007(m): 9:03pm On May 17, 2015
grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:07pm On May 17, 2015
usbcable:
Fellow Madridistas

Next season beckons.
We will beback stronger

Hala Madrid
I hope so.La liga should be our number 1 priority next season.HALA MADRID.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 10:09pm On May 17, 2015
Even though messi wins 10 world best 4 me C.RONALDO IS 10x BETTER THAN HIM..let him play play for another club and different league to prove himself, take a look at guardiola when at barca they say he is the best but now at bayern even simeone is better than him.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade6: 10:32pm On May 17, 2015
chusks:
Even though messi wins 10 world best 4 me C.RONALDO IS 10x BETTER THAN HIM..let him play play for another club and different league to prove himself, take a look at guardiola when at barca they say he is the best but now at bayern even simeone is better than him.
fifa doesnt recognise you mr man.

Internationally or clubwise we know who is better.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:16pm On May 17, 2015
Krasid:
I hope so.La liga should be our number 1 priority next season.HALA MADRID.
unfortunately am not optimistic about la liga.
2 seasons now CA has shown he isn't intelligent enough for league competition.
Lets hope we have luck on our side to chase the CDR and UCL.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:19pm On May 17, 2015
manuelpepper:
madrid in berlin final against barcelona

haha
Barka fans are pathetic.See how they are spoiling the royal jersey.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 11:20pm On May 17, 2015
Nice fight for the liga title. Better luck next season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:21pm On May 17, 2015
chusks:
Well said bro.La midget is too scared to get out of his shell.If he does, he will be exposed like Guardiola.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:23pm On May 17, 2015
barackohandso:
angry angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Juliaann(f): 11:24pm On May 17, 2015
barackohandso:
No luck for them
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 11:31pm On May 17, 2015
Krasid:
angry angry
Hmmmn

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 11:33pm On May 17, 2015
Juliaann:
No luck for them
I know. It's called "eye service" wink
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:34pm On May 17, 2015
usbcable:

unfortunately am not optimistic about la liga.
2 seasons now CA has shown he isn't intelligent enough for league competition.
Lets hope we have luck on our side to chase the CDR and UCL.
1 league title in the last 6 years is disgraceful for a club like Real madrid.If CA can not guarentee a league title next season for madrid, he should bounce now.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:15am On May 18, 2015
usbcable:

Who laughs last grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 2:23am On May 18, 2015
Krasid:
1 league title in the last 6 years is disgraceful for a club like Real madrid.If CA can not guarentee a league title next season for madrid, he should bounce now.
exactly!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 2:30am On May 18, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Lol did u know barcelona first bought alfedo di stefano before the help of general franco real madrid lied they signed him first and took him away?

Did u remember the copa final when real madrid won 11-1 did u know they played 1-1 first half before the evil franco threatend our boys if they don't loose they will kill them the reason u don't know all these facts I said is because u are a cr7 ass licker who started supporting madrid since 2009 when cr7 came u are a disgrace to a real madridista infact u are a typical madridiot
Did u know the 11-1 has never been celebrated by madrid fans in spain like all normal classico because of its dark history dude when we talk of crimes madrid is first
U talk of our stadium ugly? Wake me up when your santiago bernaboooo who boo their legends has a 90000 capacity talk less of more lol
Dude am sure if I ask u to mention the year madrid won all 10ucs u will need google assistance lmao stop calling urself a madrid I even know about ur dark history club more than u I hope franco and his men rot in hell with all madrid owners in the past infact if want to go to hell its to spit on his face

Once again check that pathetic dive by penaldo I won't stop till u watch it

grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 2:36am On May 18, 2015
usbcable:
Fellow Madridistas

Next season beckons.
We will beback stronger

Hala Madrid

grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:59am On May 18, 2015
hahahaha.....madridstas how market?

i hear say ronaldo score 10goals yextaday buh nr win league......ronaldo's trophy cabinet at real madrid: 1 spanish league, 2 copa delrey, 1 ucl, 1 uefa super cup nd club world cup nd spanish cup... grin grin

messi i nr fit count yoooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (1836) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.