Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1179618 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
BlueAngel444:
we preached to them but they did not listen ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
แปŒmแป guy you bookmark this post grin grin it seems Fati is now in Brighton
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Season just start ,Abi no be pulisic again ?

Smh
where Una loan Fati go again?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Fati is also the youngest Barca number 10 to be loaned in history. He may be the youngest number 10 ever to loaned out of his club and league. ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง

Youngest this youngest that, At 20 his career is already heading straight to abyss, by 25, the world would have forgotten about him.

Next is Pedri and Angry bird
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
So that's exactly how Perez ended up ruining our season that has barely started, I just hope that this senseless Carlo ancelotti will focus on la liga, cus i smell another ucl humiliation soon

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2023
Devvy4:

Youngest this youngest that, At 20 his career is already heading straight to abyss, by 25, the world would have forgotten about him.

harsh, he should just get sold to a UCL team that will torment them every meeting.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2023
Devvy4:
So that's exactly how Perez ended up ruining our season that has barely started, I just hope that this senseless Carlo ancelotti will focus on la liga, cus i smell another ucl humiliation soon
prayer is no more injuries and we continue to win.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 8:14am On Sep 02, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Fati is also the youngest Barca number 10 to be loaned in history. He may be the youngest number 10 ever to loaned out of his club and league. ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง

Fake news merchant

BlueAngel444:
Kylian Mbappe has agreed to sign a five-year contract worth an incredible โ‚ฌ50 million per year, Cadena SER reports.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 8:16am On Sep 02, 2023
Who are you selling for โ‚ฌ100m next? Shock nee you dia
BlueAngel444:
dey der they ask me.

No be greed dey kill Barca, if Madrid were to sign Dembele and Griezmann you would see many players sold. Madrid would sell Varane, Odegaard, Casemiro. Honestly I won't be shock if Madrid were to sign Mbappe that one of Camavinga or Tchouameni be sold for 100m.

Not because the players are not good, it's just simple business sense
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 8:19am On Sep 02, 2023
It will really be good. Tic Tac ๐Ÿข
BlueAngel444:
it will be good if we buy Mbappe this summer, seeing as Harry Kane is unserious, we need to win all trophies next season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 8:22am On Sep 02, 2023
Mbappe has been relegating you since 2017
Have some shame
BlueAngel444:
no na, u can't except Mbappe to relegate Vini the way he relegated Messi ๐Ÿ˜
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 8:27am On Sep 02, 2023
I don dey wait you sotey
I don dey lose weight ooh
Mbappe disappoint me, Iyenege disappointment oohh
Mbappe disappoint me, nyekem confusion

BlueAngel444:
Waiting till end of July and not seeing Mbappe in Madrid will be funny.

PSG better say how much they want for Mbappe so negotiations can stay early and they can sign replacement.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 8:32am On Sep 02, 2023
No way, she actually said no way
BlueAngel444:
no way PSG lose both Messi and Mbappe, not like they won the UCL with them.

Perez should not waste time like before
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 8:36am On Sep 02, 2023
Bomboclat ๐Ÿ’€
BlueAngel444:

A front three of Vini, Mbappe and Rodrygo could be lit next season

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pkasso(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2023
Kilishihunter, you no good oh. Omo, see receipts. Never seen a club so obssessed with one player. See as people dey fantasise. Funny enough, I won't be surprised if Mbappe ends up signing a new contract with PSG. The club is moving in a different direction and their recruitment these days seem more strategic and long-term. They are now really building a team around Mbappe. Instead of Neymar and Messi dragging the spotlight with him, he's now playing with his best buddies from the French NT, Dembele and Kolo Muani. No ego clashes and perceived disrespect. The squad is more balanced and there is a really good coach at the helm. All of this might convince him to stay another couple of years.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2023
pkasso:
They are now really building a team around Mbappe. Instead of Neymar and Messi dragging the spotlight with him, he's now playing with his best buddies from the French NT, Dembele and Kolo Muani. No ego clashes and perceived disrespect. The squad is more balanced and there is a really good coach at the helm. All of this might convince him to stay another couple of years.
We all want him to renew long term so our board can have Sense and move on
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2023
Mbappe will be presented at the new bernabeu this afternoon before the game ahainst getafe

What a signing

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2023
pkasso:
Kilishihunter, you no good oh. Omo, see receipts. Never seen a club so obssessed with one player. See as people dey fantasise. Funny enough, I won't be surprised if Mbappe ends up signing a new contract with PSG. The club is moving in a different direction and their recruitment these days seem more strategic and long-term. They are now really building a team around Mbappe. Instead of Neymar and Messi dragging the spotlight with him, he's now playing with his best buddies from the French NT, Dembele and Kolo Muani. No ego clashes and perceived disrespect. The squad is more balanced and there is a really good coach at the helm. All of this might convince him to stay another couple of years.
Shebi the mugu dey dig us yesterday dey feel himself forgetting all of us have receipts on these streets as long as your account is fairly old here
Truly Psg look strong though especially with the way they've beefed up their attack but their defence and midfield still look a little suspect so anything wey vardrid and mbappe wan do, na their own be that egbon, I just came here to pay back a debt

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:16am On Sep 02, 2023
usbcable:
Hello all.
This is to inform your all that I now have one more companion to wea rd the white jersey.
My wife gave birth to a baby boy.

This is the best moment of the season for me.

grin grin grin grin
Did not even know I posted this here. The internet never truly forgets.

He is now a madridista truly.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:17am On Sep 02, 2023
BlueAngel444:
if only Benzema left last year ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
Perez and his fellow grandpa are still salivating on Mbappe.

The worst thing after being old is old age stubborness
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nilon: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
why is a center forward in joselu starting from the bench?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nilon: 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2023
usbcable:
grin grin grin grin Did not even know I posted this here. The internet never truly forgets.
you still bang your wife?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nilon: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Mbappe will be presented at the new bernabeu this afternoon before the game ahainst getafe

What a signing
(laughs)kwa, kwa, kwa, kwa, kwa
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pkasso(m): 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2023
usbcable:

grin grin grin grin
Did not even know I posted this here. The internet never truly forgets.

Hey, Chairman! Long time no see. Hope you are doing great. You sha finally coerce the boy support Madrid. Why you no allow am choose Barcelona, the club of his dreams? grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nilon: 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
Devvy4:

is there really a Madrid feeders team?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
Termites have invaded this thread grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pkasso(m): 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2023
Rarre:

We all want him to renew long term so our board can have Sense and move on
Ah! No make Bacteria8 and Devvy4 catch you oh! Things will be more interesting if PSG somehow fluke their way to the CL this year. Will he then stay or decide to leave?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
Real Madrid fans, we never learn
Now they have shifted to he will come for free next season.
Smh.
I don't know when you guys will wake the fvck up
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
You know what, Mbappe might just leave PSG one day and still end up not coming to Madrid.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2023
pu7pl3:
Real Madrid fans, we never learn
Now they have shifted to he will come for free next season.
Smh.
I don't know when you guys will wake the fvck up
We need am to Renew he contract asap with them for long term,make Perez and his board get fvcking sense and move on.

If still no renewal, expect this same saga to resume in our next transfer window, and we will miss out signing a 9 again.. Trust Perez to present endrick as new signing and then call it a day
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
usbcable:

Perez and his fellow grandpa are still salivating on Mbappe.

The worst thing after being old is old age stubborness
can't teach an old dog new things, just get a new one I guess.

But as he no wan leave wetin we go do na. He's been the best boss so far, wish he wasn't he'll bent on Mbappe or would get a manager with balls to convince him of an alternative.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
Rarre:

We need am to Renew he contract asap with them for long term,make Perez and his board get fvcking sense and move on.

If still no renewal, expect this same saga to resume in our next transfer window, and we will miss out signing a 9 again.. Trust Perez to present endrick as new signing and then call it a day

Omo eh
I'm just tired I swear
See that PSG attack...Dembele, Kolo muani and Mbappe and they're all french
Then you have Kang-in Lee, Asensio and Goncalo Ramos there too. While we dey here with Joselu
Mtchew
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
Joselu is starting and Brahim is on the bench

Make it make sense biko

(1) (2) (3) ... (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.