Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,775 members, 7,921,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:13 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1840) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1198367 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by camri: 9:47pm On Aug 14
Bacteria8:

You're the fool oga angry

GTFOOH!!!
you are an idiot. A madrid fan cannot make observation here. No wonder here is dry. Stupid fans
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 9:52pm On Aug 14
Hala madrid 🀍
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 9:53pm On Aug 14
Champions!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 9:55pm On Aug 14
Deserved
What a baller πŸ”₯

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by USAfall2024: 10:00pm On Aug 14
Rarre:
Deserved
What a baller πŸ”₯
Still don’t understand how some football fans don’t rate this guyπŸ’”πŸ˜‚. Like his superior football talent is just so clear as day. What a beast of a player, the Rolls Royce of Midfielders, Jude Bellingham!!πŸ™‡πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ™‡πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 10:05pm On Aug 14
USAfall2024:

Still don’t understand how some football fans don’t rate this guyπŸ’”πŸ˜‚. Like his superior football talent is just so clear as day. What a beast of a player, the Rolls Royce of Midfielders, Jude Bellingham!!πŸ™‡πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ™‡πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ.

The boy too sabi ball.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:15pm On Aug 14
Omo that 2nd goal was too sweet, when this our attacking Quartet gel eh...

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by USAfall2024: 10:24pm On Aug 14
monerozi5590:

The boy too sabi ball.
Like dieπŸ₯ΉπŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Omoluabi16(m): 10:29pm On Aug 14
Jude Bellingham is overrated.
Oya bros explain.how is he overrated? Errrm errrm he plays for England therefore he's overrated. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 10:32pm On Aug 14
Jude is HIM

Just give him the midfield, he knows what to do
🐐🐐
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 10:37pm On Aug 14
Omoluabi16:
Jude Bellingham is overrated.
Oya bros explain.how is he overrated? Errrm errrm he plays for England therefore he's overrated. grin

Lol. Stealing this. grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 10:42pm On Aug 14
Proud of my club, greatest football club in the world.

Who can stopp Bellingham from winning the balon d'or now
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Omoluabi16(m): 10:47pm On Aug 14
Rajmeista:

Lol. Stealing this. grin
Go ahead! smiley
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:08pm On Aug 14
BlueAngel444:
Proud of my club, greatest football club in the world.

Who can stopp Bellingham from winning the balon d'or now

I'm glad you've paused complaining about our CB's.
Vini will win the Balon d'Or but these 4 will cook

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 11:17pm On Aug 14
pu7pl3:

I'm especially excited because they're all Black men wink

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:36pm On Aug 14
Bacteria8:

I'm especially excited because they're all Black men wink

Our Squad is predominantly black if you think about it
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 11:44pm On Aug 14
pu7pl3:

Our Squad is predominantly black if you think about it

Samuel Etoo left Madrid because of racism. Essien and Adebayo also had a failed stay.

From a completely white team...to almost a completely black team in less than 10years. That's progress.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 8:35am
Bacteria8:

Samuel Etoo left Madrid because of rac
J.kism. Essien and Adebayo also had a failed stay.

From a completely white team...to almost a completely black team in less than 10years. That's progress.
When Etoo was at Madrid we still had Ze Roberto, Christian Karembeu, Clarence Seedorf, Geremi Njitap and to an extent Roberto Carlos who all were doing fine. Eto'o is just pained that he was a youngster who had several accomplished players ahead of him in the team and blamed racism for that. How can you as a teenager blame racism for not being able to dislodge the likes of Raul, Morientes, Davor Suker, Pedrag Mijatovic and later Ronaldo Delima?

Also Essien was brought as a loan, so was Adebayor. I also find it bizarre how you only mentioned those and refused to mention Mahamadou Diarra who was a mainstay in the team when we won our 2007 laliga title but later lost his place in the team due to fitness issues and Lassana Diarra who brought stability into our midfield latter years. Also there's Robinho, Royston Drenthe even though his attitude was shitty.

Real Madrid have never been a racist club although many of the Spanish fans of the club are and that has little to do with Madrid rather it's the Spanish culture

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 9:59am
hopefulLandlord:

When Etoo was at Madrid we still had Ze Roberto, Christian Karembeu, Clarence Seedorf, Geremi Njitap and to an extent Roberto Carlos who all were doing fine. Eto'o is just pained that he was a youngster who had several accomplished players ahead of him in the team and blamed racism for that. How can you as a teenager blame racism for not being able to dislodge the likes of Raul, Morientes, Davor Suker, Pedrag Mijatovic and later Ronaldo Delima?

Also Essien was brought as a loan, so was Adebayor. I also find it bizarre how you only mentioned those and refused to mention Mahamadou Diarra who was a mainstay in the team when we won our 2007 laliga title but later lost his place in the team due to fitness issues and Lassana Diarra who brought stability into our midfield latter years. Also there's Robinho, Royston Drenthe even though his attitude was shitty.

Real Madrid have never been a racist club although many of the Spanish fans of the club are and that has little to do with Madrid rather it's the Spanish culture

I agree πŸ’―

Some of my assumptions are faulty.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 11:26am
pu7pl3:

afer what Rodrygo played, he better be karefoll before Guler replace him for XI
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 11:28am
pu7pl3:

I didn't complain o, I said we need to sign an extra top CB, how can we be going into the seasom with 2 and a half CBs na

(1) (2) (3) ... (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.