Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,466 members, 7,968,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:51 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1216650 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) ... (1863) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 10:02pm On Sep 01
Nice one Fede.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TheHulk616: 10:09pm On Sep 01
Goal Mbappe angry
Easy penalty
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by obonujoker(m): 10:10pm On Sep 01
One more goal Mbappe to silence the haters... Let's make it an hat trick
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 10:19pm On Sep 01
I want Mbappe to score a lot of goals and I don't mind Vini leaving some PKs for him. However, the idea of looking for Mbappe every time may make Vini predictable and probably deny us some of his bangers. They just need to understand each other better. I don't like Vini waste of balls sometimes but we must not rush to call him selfish.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 10:27pm On Sep 01
Ijustwantto:
I don't care if you later win, but I thought you said all clubs in Europe will suffer one's flopbappe comes 🤡🤡

...... next comment at FT😒
How far?🥸
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ijustwantto(m): 10:27pm On Sep 01
bro finally scored. Gbadrid won. Only two goals against mid table real betis grin
No cooking today sha. Make I carry my gas dey go cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 10:28pm On Sep 01
Baddestguyp:
🤡🤡🤡

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 10:28pm On Sep 01
andrewbaba44:

Make I no slap you and that yeye spirit

khingTony:
hwfa 😂 grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 10:29pm On Sep 01
Diaz changed this match
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 10:29pm On Sep 01
Bacteria8:

He didn't score on the night I quoted you.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 10:30pm On Sep 01
Baddestguyp:

He didn't score on the night I quoted you.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 10:30pm On Sep 01
Ijustwantto:
Una betta go do malaria test🤣🤣

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Gucciboy: 10:31pm On Sep 01
Ijustwantto:
bro finally scored. Gbadrid won. Only two goals against mid table real betis grin
No cooking today sha. Make I carry my gas dey go cheesy

Gas don finish grin grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 10:32pm On Sep 01
Fede deserves the motm not mbappe

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:32pm On Sep 01
Rajmeista:

Yes, bro. He is pressing the opponents when they have the ball more than any of our current midfielders in the game. See how he has been chasing Rodri.

Please he wasnt the best player in that 1st half it was between Mbappe, Valverde and Rodrygo. Tchouameni came alive in the 2nd half but he was also better than Ceballos in the 1st half.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 10:33pm On Sep 01
Bacteria8:

Show me your post today saying Mbedbug will score tonight ?

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Madridiot
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:35pm On Sep 01
Rajmeista:
I want Mbappe to score a lot of goals and I don't mind Vini leaving some PKs for him. However, the idea of looking for Mbappe every time may make Vini predictable and probably deny us some of his bangers. They just need to understand each other better. I don't like Vini waste of balls sometimes but we must not rush to call him selfish.

None of the front 3 were selfish today, na normal ball them play but there is still massive room for improvement.

Modric didn't need to play this match, he just came in and took out all our bite with his misplaced passes and heavy touches
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:40pm On Sep 01
Devvy4:
Fede deserves the motm not mbappe

Omo Mbappe sef deserve am
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 10:42pm On Sep 01
andrewbaba44:

Show me your post today saying Mbedbug will score tonight ?

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Madridiot

Kpele don't cry yourself to sleep cheesy

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:45pm On Sep 01
Rajmeista:
I still don't understand why the midfielders are slowing down the game when in transition. This is giving Betis a chance to recover their defensive structure after they have gone out to attack.

Exactly, I noticed it after the 2nd goal, another blunder from Ancelotti.

And then Ancelotti killed everything when he brought Modric on.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 10:53pm On Sep 01
I just can't wait for El Classico cheesy cheesy cheesy

Omo!!!

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 10:54pm On Sep 01
pu7pl3:

None of the front 3 were selfish today, na normal ball them play but there is still massive room for improvement.

Modric didn't need to play this match, he just came in and took out all our bite with his misplaced passes and heavy touches

I agree with your last statement. Modric didn't really add any effect to today's match. One of his ball losses almost cost us.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:55pm On Sep 01
Rajmeista:

I agree with your last statement. Modric didn't really add any effect to today's match. One of his ball losses almost cost us.

He needs to relax, no be every match him go play, and it's not just today. His pace in our previous matches since this season has been subpar. He shouldn't be coming on before Endrick
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 10:59pm On Sep 01
Bacteria8:
I just can't wait for El Classico cheesy cheesy cheesy

Omo!!!
Crack🤯

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 11:01pm On Sep 01
We were done with pre season..

Vini cut his holiday hair, cooking started.❤️‍🔥

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:10pm On Sep 01
Ferland Mendy has regressed back to mean. I don't think anyone would oppose starting Fran for now
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Parix7: 11:17pm On Sep 01
pu7pl3:
Ferland Mendy has regressed back to mean. I don't think anyone would opposed starting Fran for now

Omo!

If Fran doesn't start the next game then Carlo & davide no get better eye walai!

Ceballos has no business starting games for Real Madrid..

Man! Rodrygo is annoyingly underrated, guy is the glue that keeps our attack clicking, whether some factions of the fanbase likes it or not

Mbappe needed this goals and i'm sure the flood gates are now open... cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Parix7: 11:20pm On Sep 01
pu7pl3:

He needs to relax, no be every match him go play, and it's not just today. His pace in our previous matches since this season has been subpar. He shouldn't be coming on before Endrick

He might get into the God mode later on as the season progresses, but this should be the last season with us, i can't afford hating on the legendary Godric cause of age and also respect Kroos for this same exact decision too
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:20pm On Sep 01
Parix7:

Omo!

If Fran doesn't start the next game then Carlo & davide no get better eye walai!

Ceballos has no business starting games for Real Madrid..

Man! Rodrygo is annoyingly underrated, guy is the glue that keeps our attack clicking, whether some factions of the fanbase likes it or not

Mbappe needed this goals and i'm sure the flood gates are now open... cool

I'm glad there are people like us that appreciates Rodrygo
That boy na baller and Ancelotti knows it, my only problem with the man is that he likes to stick with his gala 11, so I wouldn't even be surprised if Mendy starts the next match too and then plays poorly again only to still start the next one after that grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:22pm On Sep 01
Parix7:

He might get into the God mode later on as the season progresses, but this should be the last season with us, i can't afford hating on the legendary Godric cause of age and also respect Kroos for this same exact decision too

I can never hate Modric oh, even when he was misplacing the passes I was just laughing, it's the Coach's job to keep him out till he gets his shit together, but like you said he might get Into rhythm later even though I hope it's sooner rather than later.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Parix7: 11:23pm On Sep 01
pu7pl3:

I'm glad there are people like us that appreciates Rodrygo
That boy na baller and Ancelotti knows it, my only problem with the man is that he likes to stick with his gala 11, so I wouldn't even be surprised if Mendy starts the next match too and then plays poorly again only to still start the next one after that grin

I think Mendy offers something to these coaches in training that we don't know or see, cause some seasons back we thought Reguilon or even Gutiérrez might displace him, yet here we are lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) ... (1863) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.