Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1179491 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 05, 2015
confistified:
hw Argentina wan take win wen dier god DI maria carry injury. ..... messi wen never get any impact since d start of this tournament
Go and siddon jor...Start thinking with your brain please..it's not for fancy.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by confistified(m): 8:00am On Jul 05, 2015
bykebyke:

Go and siddon jor...Start thinking with your brain please..it's not for fancy.
u sef donate urs cos it seems u are under a spell not to use it... AKAMU
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 05, 2015
confistified:
u sef donate urs cos it seems u are under a spell not to use it... AKAMU
It's a fact bro...Even a two year old couldn't type this rubbish
confistified:
hw Argentina wan take win wen dier god DI maria carry injury. ..... messi wen never get any impact since d start of this tournament
But since you are a Madridista... I'm not surprised..it's in you people's DNA to not use your brain.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:46am On Jul 05, 2015
confistified:
Sanchez a former Barcelona put the final nail in the coffin.
Karma is not nice at all.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 05, 2015
confistified:

You have the IQ of an ant.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 05, 2015
usbcable:

Sanchez a former Barcelona put the final nail in the coffin.
Karma is not nice at all.
Karma? Did Barcelona play in the Copa America? If you must drag Barca into it, Bravo is our goalkeeper and he won too. Barcelona, if you have forgotten, capped off a a splendid season with an historic treble and we got rid of Sanchez to achieve this. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Karma? Did Barcelona play in the Copa America? If you must drag Barca into it, Bravo is our goalkeeper and he won too. Barcelona, if you have forgotten, capped off a a splendid season with an historic treble and we got rid of Sanchez to achieve this. grin grin
grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2015
confistified:
Di maria is very influential to that Argentine team.It's no surprise that they lost both WC and CA final when he was injured.I knew messi wouldn't show up in that final.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:13am On Jul 05, 2015
usbcable:
Sanchez a former Barcelona put the final nail in the coffin. Karma is not nice at all.
I loved the way he calmly scored his PK.Cool as ice.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2015
Krasid:
Di maria is very influential to that Argentine team.It's no surprise that they lost both WC and CA final when he was injured.I knew messi wouldn't show up in that final.
Hate on Messi till thy kingdom come, he'll be crowned the world best player come January.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2015
jimmy4x:

Hate on Messi till thy kingdom come, he'll be crowned the world best player come January.
I was watching Sanchez yesterday and was wondering how Hazard was named the EPL best player.Maybe it's because he plays for Arsenal.I think Sanchez is the better of the two at the moment.Such a fantastic workaholic player.I would pick Sanchez over Hazard anytime.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2015
Krasid:
I was watching Sanchez yesterday and was wondering how Hazard was named the EPL best player.Maybe it's because he plays for Arsenal.I think Sanchez is the better of the two at the moment.Such a fantastic workaholic player.I would pick Sanchez over Hazard anytime.
Yeah, everyone is entitled to his own opinion, that's urs nd it should be respected, Sanchez was also better than Messi yesterday in all d areas u listed, give him the world best come January, since u are sooo wise to judge a player based on ONE performance only.
Both players played against each other home and away, Hazard dazzled and helped his team win the first leg with a goal to his name, Sanchez couldn't get a goal, second leg was a goalless draw, Hazard guided his team to the first EPL title in 5 good years, it's already 9 or 10 years since Arsenal last won the league, let Sanchez guide them to victory and watch him crowned the PFA player of the year, till the, Hazard is still his boss.

Mind you, Coaches, Journalists and Players Hazard played with thru out the season voted for him, not a village man like you who can't even afford to watch Cr7 play live in Spain.

Lastly, does your opinion count?? I don't think so my broda.smiley
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
jimmy4x:

Yeah, everyone is entitled to his own opinion, that's urs nd it should be respected, Sanchez was also better than Messi yesterday in all d areas u listed, give him the world best come January, since u are sooo wise to judge a player based on ONE performance only.
Both players played against each other home and away, Hazard dazzled and helped his team win the first leg with a goal to his name, Sanchez couldn't get a goal, second leg was a goalless draw, Hazard guided his team to the first EPL title in 5 good years, it's already 9 or 10 years since Arsenal last won the league, let Sanchez guide them to victory and watch him crowned the PFA player of the year, till the, Hazard is still his boss.

Mind you, Coaches, Journalists and Players Hazard played with thru out the season voted for him, not a village man like you who can't even afford to watch Cr7 play live in Spain.

OK

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
Johnpaul88:
then why are you guys wailing as if it was Barcelona that lost yesterday.

Bravo won yet you curse Higuain
Sanchez won yet you wish Lavezzi and co are ridded off Argentina squad.
Stop playing Ostrich my dear.
You guys are crying over the loss as if Argentina will grant you Visa or Citizenship rights.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Krasid:
His absence is unquestionably unquantifiable.
Angel Di Maria. eruku jeje.
not some kukute.
lol.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
jimmy4x:

abegi park well jare.
all this English because of the mention of Eden.
Krasid is poking you for obvious reasons.
don't take it personal.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
usbcable:

abegi park well jare.
all this English because of the mention of Eden.
Krasid is poking you for obvious reasons.
don't take it personal.
Who's taking it personal now, why are u sounding pained, u expect me to shut up nd not reply him or what's ur point?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
jimmy4x:

Who's taking it personal now, why are u sounding pained, u expect me to shut up nd not reply him or what's ur point?

was only telling you to just let it pass.
he is just fooling around with you.
He knows you are a Chelsea fan and he can only get back at you at the degrading of Eden Hazard.

If you still dont understand wht am saying.

no mind me too. just press the ignore button
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by confistified(m): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
bykebyke:

It's a fact bro...Even a two year old couldn't type this rubbish

But since you are a Madridista... I'm not surprised..it's in you people's DNA to not use your brain.
God bless you
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by confistified(m): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Austeenx:

You have the IQ of an ant.
God bless you. .... Hope u went to church today cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pamcode(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2015
jimmy4x:

but why what did the fellow do to deserve this, ir last paragraph na wa o
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
Our Pre-season tour is nigh. I can't wait to watch 'em boys in white again. smiley

HALA MADRID!!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
pamcode:
but why what did the fellow do to deserve this, ir last paragraph na wa o
Funny thing is that he said he respected my opinion, but still insulted me in the end.How contradictory.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Iaz93:
Our Pre-season tour is nigh. I can't wait to watch 'em boys in white again. smiley

HALA MADRID!!!
I can't wait mehn.With everybody fresh and rearing to go, I don't see any team stopping us.Plus I can't wait to see what Benitez has to offer.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
confistified:
God bless you. .... Hope u went to church today cheesy
Madrid fans are always cool and calm, unlike some thugs.#Respect.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
usbcable:

was only telling you to just let it pass.
he is just fooling around with you.
He knows you are a Chelsea fan and he can only get back at you at the degrading of Eden Hazard.

If you still dont understand wht am saying.

no mind me too. just press the ignore button
And from the way he replied me, it worked perfectly.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by confistified(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Krasid:
Madrid fans are always cool and calm, unlike some thugs.#Respect.
yes o...... we shouldn't be insulting ourselves because of clubs dat doesn't no us. ........ we should just try to support nd defend our club in the most peaceful way
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Krasid:
I can't wait mehn.With everybody fresh and rearing to go, I don't see any team stopping us.Plus I can't wait to see what Benitez has to offer.
Yeah! Good feelings. smiley Benitez will work wonders. Mehn! I miss all the players badly. I'm happy we have Danilo now.

How far about this Casillas-Porto, de Gea-Madrid talk?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
confistified:
yes o...... we shouldn't be insulting ourselves because of clubs dat doesn't no us. ........ we should just try to support nd defend our club in the most peaceful way
I wish other club fans would understand this.I guess it's something only Madrid fans will understand.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Iaz93:
Yeah! Good feelings. smiley Benitez will work wonders. Mehn! I miss all the players badly. I'm happy we have Danilo now.

How far about this Casillas-Porto, de Gea-Madrid talk?
I am curious to know what Benitez will bring to this Madrid.A lot of people think he will fail when he has not even spent a minute with the Madrid team.I don't know much about him safe for the fact that he led Valencia to a league win and won the UCL with Liverpool and I think he will take Madrid to the next level.I also can't wait to see Danilo play for los blancos,I was impressed with his performance with porto last season.I hear Benitez rotates a lot and would like to see him rotate Carvajal and Danilo.

According to El confidential, Florentino told a reporter that Madrid has agreed a €40m transfer for De gea and that Ramos would be staying.

According to Marca, Casillas has agreed to leave Real madrid.The deal could be announced officially in the coming hours with a farewell on Friday.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by confistified(m): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Krasid:
I wish other club fans would understand this.I guess it's something only Madrid fans will understand.
cheesy cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Krasid:
I am curious to know what Benitez will bring to this Madrid.A lot of people think he will fail when he has not even spent a minute with the Madrid team.I don't know much about him safe for the fact that he led Valencia to a league win and won the UCL with Liverpool and I think he will take Madrid to the next level.I also can't wait to see Danilo play for los blancos,I was impressed with his performance with porto last season.I hear Benitez rotates a lot and would like to see him rotate Carvajal and Danilo.

According to El confidential, Florentino told a reporter that Madrid has agreed a €40m transfer for De gea and that Ramos would be staying.

According to Marca, Casillas has agreed to leave Real madrid.The deal could be announced officially in the coming hours with a farewell on Friday.
Interesting. One thing I would love the most is an awesome chemistry between Benitez and the boys. It'll help a lot, in terms of confidence.

I'm eager to see how Benitez rotation policy will work at Madrid. The new season will be fun... hehehehehe!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.