Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:43 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1181657 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (1836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
dubylhover:

I swear..best CMF in d world in my opinion..very underrated
Luka Modric is better.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dubylhover(m): 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
Krasid:
Luka Modric is better.

id personally take kroos ahead..its hard to find a good cmf who can control d tempo of a match like him...id fancy verrati also...i have a preference for those kinda midfielders over box to box
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Most of us madridistas rate Modric over Kroos

Kroos actually in reality also contribute significantly in the stability of the midfield.
Modric on t he other hand pushes both offensively and defensively. The defensive part is where he edges Kroos
dubylhover:

id personally take kroos ahead..its hard to find a good cmf who can control d tempo of a match like him...id fancy verrati also...i have a preference for those kinda midfielders over box to box
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dubylhover(m): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
usbcable:
Most of us madridistas rate Modric over Kroos

Kroos actually in reality also contribute significantly in the stability of the midfield.
Modric on t he other hand pushes both offensively and defensively. The defensive part is where he edges Kroos

they are both good sha
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
dubylhover:

they are both good sha

But I wont bank on FP doing what he does best.
Sell one of them (#disrupt the system) to create room for another shiny prize player aka Pogba
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dubylhover(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
usbcable:

But I wont bank on FP doing what he does best.
Sell one of them (#disrupt the system) to create room for another shiny prize player aka Pogba

and he wud b stupid to sell kroos to accomodate pogba,no wonder pep stopped man city pursuit of pogba and turned attention to kroos
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
dubylhover:

and he wud b stupid to sell kroos to accomodate pogba,no wonder pep stopped man city pursuit of pogba and turned attention to kroos

Trust me Perez is as Stewpid as can be

#Ozil
#Alonso
#Di Maria

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
Poor Club.

Can't even buy Pogba. grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
bykebyke:
Poor Club.

Can't even buy Pogba. grin
For 120m... abeg make man u carry go...
Lol..we are poor...
Una wey dey help calculate how much una get nko? grin
Broke ass punks

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

For 120m... abeg make man u carry go...
Lol..we are poor...
Una wey dey help calculate how much una get nko? grin
Broke ass punks
At least we get any target we set our mind to.

Denis Suarez✅
Luis Suarez✅
Neymar✅
Rakitic✅
Umtiti✅

You don't see us running away. grin grin

Poor Club,You people should better go and start begging for alms. grin grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
bykebyke:

Denis Suarez✅
Luis Suarez✅
Neymar✅
Rakitic✅
Umtiti✅

I don't understand this gibberish..
You actually believe if pogba was a necessity we won't get him? grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
Chineke biko mme nwa gi bu cristaino dos santos Aviero Ronaldo 7 Ezege, so that from now on he go de celebrate, Let his shot penetrate o and enter the net..

ISE ise

victory to Portugal
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sleamzy06(m): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
bykebyke:

Denis Suarez✅
Luis Suarez✅
Neymar✅
Rakitic✅
Umtiti✅

Madrid is poor.. really? baba you don fvck up
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

I don't understand this gibberish..
You actually believe if pogba was a necessity we won't get him? grin
Ødegaard was not a necessity,Madrid got him.
James was not a necessity,Madrid got him.

Now it's Pogba,Ordinary 120m una no get. grin grin

Poor club. grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
sleamzy06:
Madrid is poor.. really? baba you don Bleep up angry Madrid is poor.. really?
Don't really me o please. grin

It was not my club that ran away from buying a player due to lack of ego/owo. grin grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sebod(m): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
usbcable:

Jinx?
Stop believing that crap.

Success is a function of hard work and God's favor (aka LUCK).

So come Sunday God willing Portugal will have the final smile of lifting the trophy hopefully .

If they don't, it means it wasn't destined for them.

I [b]hope and pray [/b]Portugal succeeds on Sunday
Cable cable, na only hope and pray? What about fast? tongue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sleamzy06(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
bykebyke:

Don't really me o please. grin

It was not my club that ran away from buying a player due to lack of ego/owo. grin grin
maybe you should visit Forbes and deloitte money league... buh I know ya kidding anyways grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sleamzy06 what kind of Moniker do you have?

Two times I reply your mention I got banned by the spambot. angry angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sleamzy06(m): 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
bykebyke:
Sleamzy06 what kind of Moniker do you have?

Two times I reply your mention I got banned by the spambot. angry angry
pele grin
iono what could've happened though..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
sebod:

30days gone already doing the ramadan fast. wink
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
Chineke biko mme nwa gi bu cristaino dos santos Aviero Ronaldo 7 Ezege, so that from now on he go de celebrate, Let his shot penetrate o and enter the net..

ISE ise

victory to Portugal
Amen ooooo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
Cristina faking an injury. angry angry

Weakling. angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Roland17(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
C. RONALDO IS A FIGHTER.. I HAVE A HIGHER SENSE OF RESPECT FOR HIM.

The challenge from Payet on Ronaldo seemed innocuous, albeit arguable.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
1st time i clap for penaldo ...angry

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
^^He faked it. angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
O pain me, o ka mi la ra o

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordEmperoris1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lana1(m): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
pelvicky:
O pain me, o ka mi la ra o
At least he's nor going to prison for Tax Fraud....

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lana1:
At least he's nor going to prison for Tax Fraud....
and who is going to prison?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
Congrats to Portugal, Usbcable, Krasid and bykeman!

Ronaldo for Balon d'or for sure. smiley
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
pelvicky:
and who is going to prison?

Tell him to mature and pay his taxes. He's a grown man.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
usbcable:

Jinx?
Stop believing that crap.
Success is a function of hard work and God's favor (aka LUCK).
So come Sunday God willing Portugal will have the final smile of lifting the trophy hopefully .
If they don't, it means it wasn't destined for them.
I hope and pray Portugal succeeds on Sunday
sebod:

SEBOD
bykebyke
coded01

nothing as powerful as faith and belief.next time learn to have one for yourselves

Lordemperoris01
LiveLongNprospa
Krasid

Congrats comrades
our Numero Uno has achieved everything every great footballer desires

CR7

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (1836) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.