Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,174 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:58 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1183904 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (1836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hala madrid as usual, merengues win always!

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
Yonce:

Na......totally unnecessary. Just letting you know that we flagged off our season with a brand new trophy. tongue
Whether you choose to cry, fry egg or......I don't know DIE, is entirely up to you. grin
Are you the first club to do that?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
bykebyke:

Are you the first club to do that?

Did your club start their season with a trophy? undecided

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
Yonce:

Did your club start their season with a trophy? undecided
Tomorrow I play the Gamper against Sampdoria,with the Spanish Super Cup coming up too.undecided undecided undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
bykebyke:

Tomorrow I play the Gamper against Sampdoria,with the Spanish Super Cup coming up too.undecided undecided undecided

How irrelevant. But of course, you wànk off local trophies.

By all means, carry on.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 10, 2016
Yonce:

How irrelevant. But of course, you wànk off local trophies.

By all means, carry on.
You asked
"Did your club start their season with a trophy?"
Not specifying local or international. grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 12:06am On Aug 10, 2016
bykebyke:

You asked
Not specifying local or international. grin grin

Yeah well I'm "specifying" now tongue

And besides, your club hasnt won anything so quit counting your chickens just yet. grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 10, 2016
Yonce:

Yeah well I'm "specifying" now tongue

And besides, your club hasnt won anything so quit counting your chickens just yet. grin
Madrid fans sef gan. angry

Again..You asked

Has the season started? undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 12:21am On Aug 10, 2016
bykebyke:

Madrid fans sef gan. angry

Again..You asked

Has the season started? undecided

Typical Barka dog fan.

Just because you decide your own season hasn't started doesn't mean mine hasn't. Don't push your denial on me dude.
My team has flagged off their season with a UEFA Super Cup, I can't say the same for the embarrassment you support so as I suggested earlier, you can DIE. wink grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 10, 2016
Yonce:

Typical Barka dog fan.

Just because you decide your own season hasn't started doesn't mean mine hasn't. Don't push your denial on me dude.
My team has flagged off their season with a UEFA Super Cup, I can't say the same for the embarrassment you support so as I suggested earlier, you can DIE. wink grin
Dümbfück. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 5:17am On Aug 10, 2016
bykebyke:

cheesy

Awww
Did I hit a sensitive spot? Go cry to mommy, you two faced dweeb. grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 7:15am On Aug 10, 2016
bykebyke:
Beginning to think Sergio Ramos is the greatest fraud of all time,fück the Nigerian Prince. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 10, 2016
Yonce:

cheesy

Awww
Did I hit a sensitive spot? Go cry to mommy, you two faced dweeb. grin
Hit a sensitive spot?

Pfftt...words on a screen won't do that to me. grin

Dumbfück. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aviero: 9:38am On Aug 10, 2016
bykebyke:

E pain am... grin grin grin Mumu.. u go just dey rant like obo.. two faced dweeb. Haay Jesus! grin

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2016
Aviero:
E pain am... grin grin grin [s]Mumu..u go just dey rant like obo.. two faced dweeb. Haay Jesus![/s] grin
Kobe!!

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2016
bykebyke:

Hit a sensitive spot?

Pfftt...words on a screen won't do that to me. grin

Dumbfück. grin grin

Of course! That's why you did what every smart child would do.......result to insults. wink

By the way, Isn't there a bullet somewhere you should be jumping in front of? undecided

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Yonce:

Of course! That's why you did what every smart child would do.......result to insults. wink

By the way, Isn't there a bullet somewhere you should be jumping in front of? undecided
Only Madridiots do that. grin grin

Don't push your suicide ways on me dude grin grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
Carvajah among world's elite RB's??cheesygrin

Even top 5, wetin person no go read for this thread.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
bykebyke:

Only Madridiots do that. grin grin

Don't push your suicide ways on me dude grin grin

I didn't think you could be any more stûpid but I was wrong.

Only haters house suicidal thoughts and the last time I checked, you're still a certified hater. grin
And we all know what haters do best..........HATE and DIE grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
Yonce:

[s]I didn't think you could be any more stûpid but I was wrong.[/s]

[s]Only haters house suicidal thoughts and the last time I checked, you're still a certified hater. grin
And we all know what haters do bes[/s]..........HATE and DIE grin
You would like that wouldn't you?grin

Then there would be no one to remind you 24/7 that you support an irrelevant club no sane footballer with ambitions wants to play for.grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
bykebyke:

You would like that wouldn't you?grin

Then there would be no one to remind you 24/7 that you support an irrelevant club no sane footballer with ambitions wants to play for.grin grin grin

Yeah, irrelevant but has you pressed like a lil bîtch. When we win trophies you're suicidal, you're ALWAYS here, and even follow our news feed like it's your religion.

Trust me dude, we're pretty relevant to you. If you want to prove me wrong, go on a Madrid diet and let's see if you survive grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
Yonce:

[s]Yeah,irrelevant but has you pressed like a lil bîtch. When we win trophies you're suicidal, you're ALWAYS here, and even follow our news feed like it's your religion.[/s]
Thank God you don't win a lot of trophies then.
grin grin cheesy cheesy

[s]Trust me dude,we're pretty relevant to you.If you want to prove me wrong,go on a Madrid diet and let's see if you survive [/s] grin grin wink
Is the emboldened your subtle way of telling me to leave you all alone? grin grin

Too bad I do not want to prove you wrong. grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
bykebyke:

Thank God you don't win a lot of trophies then.
grin grin cheesy cheesy

Is the emboldened your subtle way of telling me to leave you all alone? grin grin

Too bad I do not want to prove you wrong. grin grin

Na, I was trying to bait you but knew you'd be too foolish to accept.
Don't worry, when they told me you were smart, I didn't believe them too. wink grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
Yonce:

[s]Na,I was trying to bait you but knew you'd be too foolish to accept.
Don't worry, when they told me you were smart, I didn't believe them too.[/s] wink grin
Kobe!!

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
bykebyke:

Kobe!!

How redundant grin
That's your middle name anyway. I understand that's why you're obsessed with it grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
Yonce:

How redundant grin
That's your middle name anyway. I understand that's why you're obsessed with it grin
If you are going to use a Malcolm Tucker gif,find a better one and put respect on it,That guy is the greatest curser of all time. angry angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
pelvicky:
Carvajah among world's elite RB's??cheesygrin

Even top 5, wetin person no go read for this thread.
Enlighten us by naming your top 5 RB in the world.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
Krasid:
Enlighten us by naming your top 5 RB in the world.

1.dani alves
2. Lahm
3.juanfran
4. Aurier
5. Sagna

carvajah ko,..cassava nigrin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
pelvicky:

1.dani alves
2. Lahm
3.juanfran
4. Aurier
5. Sagna

carvajah ko,..cassava nigrin
Only Lahm and Alves are currently better(both are past their peaks); Juanfran is arguable, although Carvajal has been better for me in the past 2 seasons.Remember, he is just 24 and has the ability to surpass both Alves and Lahm when he hits peak form.The remaining two I can't take serious, Carvajal is streets ahead of both.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
Krasid:
Only Lahm and Alves are currently better(both are past their peaks); Juanfran is arguable, although Carvajal has been better for me in the past 2 seasons.Remember, he is just 24 and has the ability to surpass both Alves and Lahm when he hits peak form.The remaining two I can't take serious, Carvajal is streets ahead of both.

is carvajal even in spain NT...i doubt, while juanfran is a starter for both for club and country same as sagna.

The same carvajal benitez is benching for danilo and it takes zidane time+fans calling to decide he is an upgrade on danilo.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
pelvicky:

is carvajal even in spain NT...i doubt, while juanfran is a starter for both for club and country same as sagna.

The same carvajal benitez is benching for danilo and it takes zidane time+fans calling to decide he is an upgrade on danilo.
He was called up by the NT(which I surmise he would have been a starter), but was replaced due to the injury he picked up in the UCL final.Benitez is a tactically inept coach and was the major reason Madrid failed to win the league last season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
Krasid:
He was called up by the NT(which I surmise he would have been a starter), but was replaced due to the injury he picked up in the UCL final.Benitez is a tactically inept coach and was the major reason Madrid failed to win the league last season.

the truth is that he is not who you are painting him to be.

No be you? Mr "navas is the best Gk in spain and among top 3 in the world"cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (1836) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.