Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:03 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1219559 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (1864) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
hardeycute:
Look at your MCM

You dey mind DAT bald headed he- goat
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
hardeycute:
One thing have also noticed is that we have some of the best defenders ITW but as a unit they are Shiites!!!

is it Zizou or the players that lack positional discipline?
Tottenham game at Wembley comes to mind.
Real Betis Laliga loss
Girona loss

It's the lackadaisical midfield breaking our defensive shape. The midfield is great going forward, but defensively they can be shaky when they are disinterested.

Replay Barca's first goal and you'd see my point.

That'd never have happened at the late stages of last season.

Marcelo and Carvajal are always upfront, so we really only have Varane and Ramos at the back. They're supposed to be helped by the midfield tracking back with enthusiasm. But I guess you can't ask much of players in their 30s.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
hardeycute:
Man said before the game,if we lose that Laliga is still not lost but I want to believe he is just dreaming..

I want to see more of Kovacic as a starter and Mayoral.

I don't listen to what he says. He hardly ever analyzes issues correctly. I chalk it up to him giving his players the pat on the back come what may, but it often sickens me.

I only concern myself with what happen on the pitch.

And from what I see, this is his first real test. He's been relying on individual brilliance and expert man management to win trophies. Now that there aren't enough first-choice men, it'd be interesting to see what he comes up with.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
hardeycute:
Look at your MCM

Later if we sack him, they'd say we are an ungrateful club.

Let's keep watching him.

Let him win just the Copa Del Rey or go trophyless this season and see weda he wouldn't receive the pink slip while he is on holiday with his family.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
LordAdam16:

Later if we sack him, they'd say we are an ungrateful club

Let's keep watching him.

Let him win just the Copa Del Rey or go trophyless this season and see weda he wouldn't receive the pink slip while he is on holiday with his family.

-Lord
I don't shy away from the fact that we hire and fire because it is evident that it works for the club
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
LordAdam16:

I don't listen to what he says. He hardly ever analyzes issues correctly. I chalk it up to him giving his players the pat on the back come what may, but it often sickens me
Sometimes I appreciate his composure but in other games it irks my life

I only concern myself with what happen on the pitch.

And from what I see, this is his first real test. He's been relying on individual brilliance and expert man management to win trophies. Now that there aren't enough first-choice men, it'd be interesting to see what he comes up with.

-Lord

One of the problems is that he is learning on the job at a Big club whose expectations are excessive especially the fans

He does same thing all the time expecting different result.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
The guy above is not shameless to troll the Best Club ITW.
5 Trophies in this year

Haha Madrid

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
LordAdam16:

True, Benzema shouldn't have started.

But what the hell did Zidane tell them in the dug out at half time? To soak pressure and hit on the counter?

Because I see no reason why Modric would be jogging walking behind rakitic as he bursts into our final third.

It beggars belief that we actually had 4 midfielders in a game and there was that much space for the first two goals (and other open opportunities that Barca could have put away).

First half, we showed glimpses of Madrid of last season, in the second half we went into default mode (aka our nonchalant selves). Personally, I'd have no issue if Benzema or Zizzou is made the scapegoat, but that second half has been Madrid all season.

Not that bothered tho'. La liga is gone. We may likely not get any trophy this season playing like that. Now, it's just about watching if the expected changes and corrections would be made. But knowing Zizzou, I don't see that happening.

Sucks to have an adamant manager.

We aren't winning sh*t.

The midfield and defense will fall short at critical moments.

Benzema would miss consistently and add very little, if anything. And we'd continue having our poor run of luck.

Two handballs and no penalty today. And let's not forget that the third goal shouldn't have happened because the ball went out of play. And that Navas spill (I'd give him a break tho', scoreline could have been much worse).

-Lord

So this is the excuse
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by SerVik(m): 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
Coming through

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
hardeycute:

5 Trophies in this year

Haha Madrid

Oponu!!!

U guys will end this season trophy-less

Then, you will know which team is the best
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
haymekus:

Oponu!!!
lipsrsealed
Season ends in May fam
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by SerVik(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
hardeycute:

5 Trophies in this year

Haha Madrid
You are quoting a guy whose club has won the sextuple. Jokes on you

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
SerVik:

You are quoting a guy whose club has won the sextuple. Jokes on you
The guy whose team has only 5 UCL trophy 1> Cr7

I am also the guy who supports the B2B champion and 12times UCL champion

You Knnnnnnnooooooooowwwww??

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by SerVik(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
hardeycute:
The guy whose team has only 5 UCL trophy 1> Cr7

I am also the guy who supports the B2B champion and 12times UCL champion

You Knnnnnnnooooooooowwwww??
Why should I be bothered about champions league I did not watch? I watched Barca lift UCL 4times, higher than any other club, that's all that matters.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
haymekus:

So this is the excuse

It is not an excuse. It is putting things in perspective.

Yes, we've lost games we should have won. We've missed chances we should have put away, as we aren't clinical in front of goal unlike in the past. Our performance has often been lethargic. But we've also been hard done by luck (or the absence of it) at some point.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nonsense.. Shit....!

This is unacceptable....totally unacceptable.

Perez as a matter of fact should come hard on the whole management team and the players.

Bleep!.... This is not my Madrid.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
So I was given a 24hr ban for writing in Spanish, well I don't care tho. About the match, it should have been over in the first half. But it went the other way. That we are the champions of the world doesn't mean we won't lose matches.
We fall, we pick our selves up and we work harder.
#halamadrid.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
miremoses:
So I was given a 24hr ban for writing in Spanish, well I don't care tho. About the match, it should have been over in the first half. But it went the other way. That we are the champions of the world doesn't mean we won't lose matches.
We fall, we pick our selves up and we work harder.
#halamadrid.

hahaha...barca absorbed all ya pressure nd used it against your team
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 8:37am On Dec 24, 2017
It's called Santiago BernaLEO for a reason.

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 8:40am On Dec 24, 2017
Wedominatedthefirsthalf FC

grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
You guys were so concerned about getting a guard of honour than about how to win. You wanted a guard of honour, you got three.

Don't mention it. We're generous like that.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
mcdreeezy:
You guys were so concerned about getting a guard of honour than about how to win. You wanted a guard of honour, you got three.

Don't mention it. We're generous like that.
keep calm dude. This is football. You win some, and you lose some. What Madrid achieved this year alone is enough x-mas gift to all madridstas around the world.
You sound as if barca hasn't lost a match before. Remember it aren't over till it's over.
-Merry xmas
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
SerVik:

Why should I be bothered about champions league I did not watch? I watched Barca lift UCL 4times, higher than any other club, that's all that matters.
I want to believe you didn't watch France 98 WC, so because of that the tournament is useless and inconsequential? right? So lame

Have you heard anything called 'history' or why do clubs have trophy museum/cabinet?

Please don't do this to me!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by SerVik(m): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
hardeycute:
I want to believe you didn't watch France 98 WC, so because of that the tournament is useless and inconsequential? right? So lame

Have you heard anything called 'history' or why do clubs have trophy museum/cabinet?

Please don't do this to me!!!!!
It's inconsequential to me. I watch and support Barcelona because of the satisfaction they bring me, Trophies are icings on that cake. I cannot support a club based on 'History' else I would have been a big fan of Liverpool or Ac Milan, because they have such rich history.

So I don't understand why anybody would feel the need to troll me when I have gained the utmost satisfaction any club can offer a fan.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
miremoses:
keep calm dude. This is football. You win some, and you lose some. What Madrid achieved this year alone is enough x-mas gift to all madridstas around the world.
You sound as if barca hasn't lost a match before. Remember it aren't over till it's over.
-Merry xmas
I'm calm as calm can ever be. I sound like Barca haven't lost a match before? Bro please.....

Before the match, you guys were concerned about whether we would give you a guard of honour. Yes or no? Or maybe I should say a particular Madridista here (Usbcable) was so concerned about it. Well, y'all got three.

Merry Christmas to you too.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2017
mcdreeezy:
I'm calm as calm can ever be. I sound like Barca haven't lost a match before? Bro please.....

Before the match, you guys were concerned about whether we would give you a guard of honour. Yes or no? Or maybe I should say a particular Madridista here (Usbcable) was so concerned about it. Well, y'all got three.

Merry Christmas to you too.

No wahala.

If by liga ending it mistakenly is our turn to do it, don't cry when silly excuses are given for not doing it for your lucky team.

I say lucky because if only the bald headed one stuck to his first half game plan things would gave been different.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:54am On Dec 25, 2017
haymekus:

Oponu!!!

We already won the CWC.
It just a week ago.

Do you have amnesia?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 9:18am On Dec 25, 2017
haymekus:

Oponu!!!

trophyless? Cwc is already in the cabinet dowg!
Keep calm, season ends in may.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
usbcable:

We already won the CWC.
It just a week ago.

Do you have amnesia?
Not forgetting the two supercup trophies we won early in the season. Anyways, with the league out of our grasp, I expect the boys to go all out for the UCL. I am sure Zizou and the boys know what's at stake.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
BTW, merry Christmas to all Real Madrid fans. We hope 2018 brings better results to all of us, both to our families, relations and our dear club "Real Madrid cf".
Stay blessed in this festive season!

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcdreeezy: 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
usbcable:

No wahala.

If by liga ending it mistakenly is our turn to do it, don't cry when silly excuses are given for not doing it for your lucky team.

I say lucky because if only the bald headed one stuck to his first half game plan things would gave been different.
We beat your ass and you say we were lucky? Maybe lucky has another meaning. EV outsmarted your coach. Simple.

Don't be saying 'lucky' like we got our goals from deflections or own goals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (1864) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.