Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,764 members, 7,979,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:03 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1219682 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (1864) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
Meanwhile our former no7 is scoring goals abroad.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
Miremoses1:
I am watching the match,ronaldo for me has the best positioning in football ever.

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
monerozi5590:
Cebellos is impressing me every minute.

Hala Madrid.
F*cking how?

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
madrid5:
I am watching the match,ronaldo for me has the best positioning in football ever.
His movements off the ball is second to none

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
yawns against Genoa
mtsheeew

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
hardeycute:
F*cking how?

He is very tidy on the ball. Doesn't give away possession of the ball cheaply.

Ain't you watching him?.The guy is damn good.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
Miremoses1:

shhhhh.

Don't loud it
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
madrid5:
Rule number 400

Never mention that name here again. Else you will be evicted grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
hardeycute:
F*cking how?

I tire oooooo.

Modified:

Am not saying he is "useless". Am just yet to see him do anything spectacular when we are losing or leading.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
monerozi5590:

He is very tidy on the ball. Doesn't give away possession of the ball cheaply.

Ain't you watching him?.The guy is damn good.

What does he do with the possession he never losses?

Back pass and side pass too will not make you lose the ball you know?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
usbcable:

I tire oooooo.
Can you see his response? Just because he is a pass merchant, he's not talking about chances created or how his passing breaks defense lines.

I didn't even watch his time on the field today because Chelsea - Man U was more entertaining
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
usbcable:

He makes forward passes too. Cebellos is damn good.
What is your take on Mariano?. He should go and learn how to jump.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
usbcable:

I just tire for the guy, Asensio today sef didn't provide an outlet

I didn't see Isco until he was substituted
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
monerozi5590:

He makes forward passes too. Cebellos is damn good.

What is your take on Mariano?. He should go and learn how to jump.

Mariano is fighting to make an impact. He sure needs to learn to time his jumps.

Mariano is an upgrade to the last striker but not Ronaldo.

We need a more efficient striker
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
hardeycute:
I just tire for the guy, Asensio today sef didn't provide an outlet

I didn't see Isco until he was substituted

Isco can be excused of just returning from injury.

Moral must be really low now
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
hardeycute:
Can you see his response? Just because he is a pass merchant, he's not talking about chances created or how his passing breaks defense lines.

I didn't even watch his time on the field today because Chelsea - Man U was more entertaining

You didn't watch him and you are here telling me how.

I didn't even care about the Chelsea vs Man Utd match because i was boiling on the inside. Between, i can never leave Madrid match for any match in the world.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
Atletico Madrid drew. I just pray Barcelona drop point tonight.
Laliga is somehow this season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
VAR effect. It will be very difficult for referees to favour big teams.

Every team will be somehow treated equally officiating wise.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
monerozi5590:

You didn't watch him and you are here telling me how
Someone else that watched him didn't corroborate your submission.

I didn't even care about the Chelsea vs Man Utd match because i was boiling on the inside. Between, i can never leave Madrid match for any match in the world.
I hate seeing horrible scenes so I don't mind excusing myself sometimes.

FYI, the last time I watched Madrid match was the Sevilla mauling
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 11:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
hardeycute:
Someone else that watched him didn't corroborate your submission.

I hate seeing horrible scenes so I don't mind excusing myself sometimes.

FYI, the last time I watched Madrid match was the Sevilla mauling

Lol @ horrible scene. We ain't playing that bad! Is really a sad time for all of us Madrid Fans
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
usbcable:

Rule number 400

Never mention that name here again. Else you will be evicted grin
What is happening to you guys is Karma for giving Cristiano Goatnaldo's number to Mariano friggin Diaz
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
hardeycute:
How?

The whole teams is just under performing but sadly no. one else to blame but the Coach.

Varane's mistakes, misses and saves are not the Coach's doing
Shoulda stayed with the Spanish National Team. As it stands he might suffer the ignominy of getting sacked twice in 6 months
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:36am On Oct 21, 2018
monerozi5590:

Lol @ horrible scene. We ain't playing that bad! Is really a sad time for all of us Madrid Fans
Nobody remembers the passes and possessions if it doesn't make a goal.

We hit the post thrice (bad luck)
But we actually were poor first half too.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:37am On Oct 21, 2018
A40:
What is happening to you guys is Karma for giving Cristiano Goatnaldo's number to Mariano friggin Diaz
The jersey had to have a owner.
We all know Mariano is not Cris
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:40am On Oct 21, 2018
A40:
Shoulda stayed with the Spanish National Team. As it stands he might suffer the ignominy of getting sacked twice in 6 months

He is just unfortunate to come when. President P didn't want to replace gone-good-legs with able comparisons.
He will be sacked for Flo-P not bring bullish in transfer market
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:03am On Oct 21, 2018
usbcable:

Nobody remembers the passes and possessions if it doesn't make a goal.

We hit the post thrice (bad luck)
But we actually were poor first half too.

The goals will come, is a matter of time. They say no mistakes no goals but our individual mistakes is becoming too many this days.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:09am On Oct 21, 2018
usbcable:

The jersey had to have a owner.
We all know Mariano is not Cris
they should have retired that no7 jersey, atleast save it for someone worthy(a Galáctico).

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Raalsalghul: 10:30am On Oct 21, 2018
Miremoses1:
they should have retired that no7 jersey, atleast save it for someone worthy(a Galáctico).
Wanna bet we are going trophyless this season. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Unlimited22: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2018
How does one go from Raul to Ronaldo to Mariano?
grin cheesy grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Unlimited22:
How does one go from Raul to Ronaldo to Mariano?
grin cheesy grin
You don't cheesy cheesy cheesy

Haha Madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
Miremoses1:

Best thing I've read here in a long time.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by engrMikemd(m): 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
Miremoses1:
I concur

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (1864) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.