Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,905 members, 7,924,852 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 12:27 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1200579 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (1842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
Mendy has done his medicals, now lets wait for Comunicado oficial.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
Miremoses1:
After 10 years we signed a striker.
Hope he turns out just like big D**k benz did.

One way yes and the other way hell NO
c’mon have you forgotten that Benz usually get missing in some games, i want an efficient striker that’ll perform when needed and i’m hoping Jovic is the one 100%
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
Miremoses1:
Mendy has done his medicals, now lets wait for Comunicado oficial.

Watched yesterday game he played against Bolivia and i was impressed with the lil minutes he had to make an impact
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
FergieRaww:

One way yes and the other way hell NO
c’mon have you forgotten that Benz usually get missing in some games, i want an efficient striker that’ll perform when needed and i’m hoping Jovic is the one 100%
no, I meant when Benz was young. Not the current Benz we have.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
FergieRaww:

Watched yesterday game he played against Bolivia and i was impressed with the lil minutes he had to make an impact
he is very good defensively, something we really need. And his also a good dribbler and can push the attack also.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
Miremoses1:
no, I meant when Benz was young. Not the current Benz we have.

oOh thought as much cause young Benz was super lit
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
Miremoses1:
he is very good defensively, something we really need. And his also a good dribbler and can push the attack also.

Something we got from prime Marcelo that didn’t include on his defensive part and now we’re getting it all on one player, just hope he doesn’t turn out injury prone like the other mendy in Manchester blue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
Militao is strong and to be sincere i have more faith in militao in defense than Varane imo tho’
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 12:18am On Jun 05, 2019
last last una nr go win anytin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by haryomikun(m): 1:19am On Jun 05, 2019
airmark:
Jovic in, you guys should be contented and leave Hazard at Chelsea.
I want Hazard to leave Chelsea. Several Chelsea fans want it too.

If you really love Hazard, you'll let him go.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:30am On Jun 05, 2019
Erikson just confirmed he wants to leave tottenham this summer, and also reports claim mbappe has handed in a transfer request.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:30am On Jun 05, 2019
Miremoses1:
Erikson just confirmed he wants to leave tottenham this summer, and also reports claim mbappe has handed in a transfer request.

Mbappé
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2019
Miremoses1:

Shey money still dey our coffers ni? 200m for Hazard and Jovic already. Since some say we can no longer spend money. Funny how a sh*tty season can make purse strings loosen.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:57am On Jun 05, 2019
LordAdamX:

Shey money still dey our coffers ni? 200m for Hazard and Jovic already. Since some say we can no longer spend money. Funny how a sh*tty season can make purse strings loosen.

-Lord
Well from reports.. It's been said that any transactions we make before the end July will be part of the 2018 bill. So technically we can focus on mbappe and any other player from July 1st cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:58am On Jun 05, 2019
LordAdamX:

-Lord
take a look at this.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
Miremoses1:
take a look at this.

liveLongNprospa:

Well from reports.. It's been said that any transactions we make before the end July will be part of the 2018 bill. So technically we can focus on mbappe and any other player from July 1st cheesy cheesy cheesy

F*cking PERFECT!

I'll give Perez props if he pulls it off. He already gets a thumbs up for finally getting a striker. Although I naturally would have preferred if it didn't come to this first.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hazard to Madrid. Comunicado oficial anytime soon.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
How soon pls
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
FergieRaww:
How soon pls
maybe a few hours, I don't really know. Let's just wait nd see.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Raalsalghul: 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
LordAdamX:

-Lord
I've got mixed feelings on Hazard coming in. He's a good player no doubt, but not consistent enough. Besides, age is closing up on him.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
Raalsalghul:

I've got mixed feelings on Hazard coming in. He's a good player no doubt, but not consistent enough. Besides, age is closing up on him.

I'm all in to have him at the Bernabeu to be honest. The Vinicius-Jovic-Hazard trident excites me to no end. And with Zidane basically requiring anyone who joins the attack to shoot when the chance presents itself, I see a lot of assists and goals for the Belgian magician.

About his consistency, I'll admit I don't watch him often enough to have an informed opinion about that, but I'd like to think that as long as we don't build the team around him, we'd be fine.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Hazard not consistent? hmm i think he is imo
except the 2015/16 after the injury and the crisis in the dressing room with Mourinho

Hazard is definitely not an inconsistent Neymar, just the poor choice of managers Chelsea appoints
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ronaldo with a wonderful free kick goal.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
Miremoses1:
Ronaldo with a wonderful free kick goal.

GOAT doing GOAT things!

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
first free-kick goal after about 2500 attempts grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
HATTRICK! GOAT for a reason!

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
This man

7 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
yawns.....Switzerland nr fit play ball
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
That no-look pass to felix. Felix should have scored tho

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
Miremoses1:
That no-look pass to felix. Felix should have scored tho

Stage fright perhaps. Felix didn't settle well in the match. The pairing up top didn't seem to be a setup he could thrive in. Still better than Guedes IMO.

POR should have won the game comfortably. The Pepe handball was a wrong call. VAR should have used a diff angle.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
LordAdamX:

Stage fright perhaps. Felix didn't settle well in the match. The pairing up top didn't seem to be a setup he could thrive in. Still better than Guedes IMO.

POR should have won the game comfortably. The Pepe handball was a wrong call. VAR should have used a diff angle.

-Lord
the penalty awarded to swiz wasn't because of a handball(there was no handball), it was because of the slight push on the striker.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
Miremoses1:
the penalty awarded to swiz wasn't because of a handball(there was no handball), it was because of the slight push on the striker.

It's just Brych doing Brych crap. Dude should have his eyes checked.

-Lord

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (1842) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: ALEXAPLAYME and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.