Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Obj Bags Doctorate Degree - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj Bags Doctorate Degree (1248 Views)

Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) / KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) / Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obj Bags Doctorate Degree by Mamajama(m): 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2007
LOVE him or HATE HIM, you must now call him a DOC. lol grin grin grin grin cheesy

Time for haters to start flapping their lips.

Though he is yet to spend a year in his study of theology at the National Open University, Abuja, former President Olusegun Obasanjo was this morning conferred with a doctorate Degree in Theology by the Latin University of Theology, USA. The ceremony took place at the multipurpose hall of the Bells University of Technology, Ota.

As a result of this, the former president is now to be addressed as Chief (Dr.) Olusegun Obasanjo.

The atmosphere at the university was grand this morning as gaily dressed men and women, including former aides of Obasanjo, were present to honour their former boss.

Obasanjo, who wore a white flowing gown was accompanied to the ceremony by his close friend, Dr. Jonathan Olapade.

In attendance at the ceremony were representatives of Ogun and Ekiti State governors, Prof. Segun Awonusi, Ogun State Commissioner for Education and Ekiti State Commissioner for Education and Technology, Mrs. Abiola Ayunonche.

Others are Prof. Isaac Adeyemi, vice chancellor, Bells University and the chancellor of the Bells University, Prof. Akin Mabogunje

http://www.thenewsng.com/modules/zmagazine/article.php?articleid=20350
Re: Obj Bags Doctorate Degree by Mamajama(m): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2007
Oya, BigB1 i am waiting for you to flap your basket mouth, lol and babasin, childchris. lol
Re: Obj Bags Doctorate Degree by FSU: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2007
This is an honorary degree. It is not worth anything else except its nominal worth. May be he has bribed them (like the third term bid) for the award. grin
Re: Obj Bags Doctorate Degree by Mamajama(m): 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2007
BABA IYABO is to be address DOC from now on.  And what do we call IBB.  Toothless General lol
Re: Obj Bags Doctorate Degree by BigB11(m): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2007
Absolutely not a big deal; infact I'm about to buy the same degree from Ajegunle Boys High school.

Fact: Do you know how many times IBB has been pulled to bag the same type of degree?
IBB is too smart to get himself involved with those unwanted and worthless material stuff. Once you purely understand your true identity and the level of your natural power, Doc Degree means nothing to you.

Trust me, IBB has the absolute capability to bag even the unavailable Doc Degrees if he desires; but he's a Leo: It's not what you do, it's how is done!
Re: Obj Bags Doctorate Degree by Mamajama(m): 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2007
About time, I've been waiting for your response. could it be that people do not want to be associated with this ruthless general. that was why none of this DOC recognition has been bestowed on him? Could it be his past is now catching up with him?

Lets be realistic, who won't want an honorary degree from an accredited university? The greatest leaders of the 21st century were all honored with a degree for their oustanding accomplishment in moving the generation forward.

@BIGB1 a million dollar question, IF IBB was to die today, what will people be saying about him? please list 10 accomplishment or significance difference that IBB implemented, as a leader.

cheesy grin
Re: Obj Bags Doctorate Degree by BigB11(m): 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2007
Should I start by first listing Ehindero's oblivion accomplishment?
Re: Obj Bags Doctorate Degree by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2007
what a crappy thread. who cares whether he bags a professorship in corruption and democratic misrule.
Re: Obj Bags Doctorate Degree by Mamajama(m): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2007
DUDE EHindero is 1 name in a nation of 140 Millions, you can not dispute his brilliancy and education status. What degree or what college did IBB get his degree from?

Don't compare scholars to a dictator that does not know how to use his power.
Re: Obj Bags Doctorate Degree by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2007
I hope he wasn't picking that his humongous nose at the award ceremony. grin
Re: Obj Bags Doctorate Degree by crazyT(m): 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2007
Congratulations Chief (Dr.) Olusegun Obasanjo, what about his military rank? To be a general nobi small thing o.

So the proper way to address him is Ret. Gen Chief (Dr.) Olusegun Obasanjo. Men! I really envy this man's achievements
Re: Obj Bags Doctorate Degree by chidichris(m): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2007
what is news about obj and doc degree. a degree that many okada men have in nigeria.
do u know how many gatemen have this degree.
do u know that with just a little money u can buy that over the internet? if u have doubt about this, ask Dr. Andy Uba.
pls tell him to go for something serious.
and for u mamajama, u are boring me. mentioning my name goes a long way to show how guilty u feel posting this thrash. i know very soon u will join afam in copying things from your inbox or outbox to post here at least to get your fair share of posted threads here.
i suggest you take some time off.
like i have always said, u are no where near usa because i have monitored u and ur timings and i have been wondering what kind of thing u do in the usa that keeps u online to post rubbish always.
Re: Obj Bags Doctorate Degree by Bankole01(m): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2007
No big deal, every fuji musician has doctorate degrees. One more useless doctor in Nigeria don't mean a thing, in a long line of empty barrells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a hia say area bois dem don begin get degree for Ojuelegba market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Obj Bags Doctorate Degree by Mamajama(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2007
@childchris

What difference does it makes if i am in USA or NIGERIA? either way I am living in reality while you are dreaming.
Re: Obj Bags Doctorate Degree by presido1: 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2007
chidichris:

like i have always said, u are no where near usa because i have monitored u and your timings and i have been wondering what kind of thing u do in the usa that keeps u online to post rubbish always.
You took it off from my month. The same goes with the other gyl with many user names Almondyjoy/sorrow.

Doc degree? so you have not seen Road side machanics that ansa engr. How old are you mamajama?
Re: Obj Bags Doctorate Degree by chidichris(m): 7:52am On Nov 11, 2007
mamajama,
at least you have asked me one reasonable question since i come across ur id here.
the answer to ur question can be drawn from the aspect of your reasoning level.
with the level of awareness and development in the usa, i can't believe that afam that is yet to cross over to the benin side of the world be reason even better than u do.
last time u posted a thread here saying, praise the lord, obj has been finally decleared clean. who on earth will praise God in country where the masses are dying of starvation in the midst of plenty.
u always point to the fact that ibb is the most corrupthuman being on earth yet u never condememed obj and ribadu for not probing him instead he was continiously recognized as an elder stateman and was always on a national appointment to different countries.
with the state of roads, security and everyother facilities in nigeria compared to the america u claim to live in, u never for one day confess that america is better than nigeria.
if actually u are in the usa, the political situation in nigeria will be nothing less than an eye soar.
someone rightly asked, how old are u?
if there is any mistake worth regreting it is not knowing ur age before now so how old are u.
if you are above 20, u need to be somewhere outside this planet because i can see ur reasoning ability does not match with of us here even afam.
if i may ask u, what does it cost to obtain a doctorate degree in the usa? have u asked people what it means to get one in nigeria. market women and gatemen in nigeria can peaceful reffer u to their degress if need arrises at any point.
i still ask u, which part of usa are u in? i know that in the usa, u can seat in front of ur computer and obtain such degrees paying from your cards and recieving ur details via ur box both within and outside the usa. maybe u are a mentally retarded fellow so tell ur obj to go for ph.d at least that is the least we expect from him.
Re: Obj Bags Doctorate Degree by babasin(m): 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2007
this is nothing.

Kollington Ayinla 'kebe n kwara' bagged title of 'Professor Master' from Atlanta

grin cheesy grin
Re: Obj Bags Doctorate Degree by SolaMaths1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2007
thresa8:

lol. grin

What's the 'lol' about,please air your views explicitly about the issue

(1) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha: From Ex-convict To Pdp Superstar / How I Became A Stateless Nigerian / S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.