Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,453 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:00 PM

!!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (27768 Views)

20 Things The Rich Do Every Day / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2012
This is a very nice thread. Please keep it up till I complete my forex training at babypips.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by seyemon(m): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2012
@ Felix
you havent answered my questions really...
Let me put it again
do personaly trade for people and also whats the amount of $ required for one to earn that much
I dnt have a head for forex...thats why I prefer a managed account arrangement....then we agree on how much we share the profit....
Got friends who are also very much interested in this....you knw forex is very much complicated
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by RURIE: 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2012
EUR/USD Profit taken Tanks

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2012
Dear Friends,,,

Today so far on our signals,, we made $300 on GBP/USD,, though it did not got to our Take profit, the profit was made from the trailing stop acheived. And for the Eur/Usd we made $496.. so totally the sum of $796 so far today,,, we are leaving the market now.. I will Post my next signal for tomorrow in the next few hours....

@seyemon,,,,yes i do trade for people.. The required amount some-one need b4 i can trade for them is $2000,,,with this amount there will be a daily profit of $100,,for 20 working days(a month)= $2000,,, you own this profit yourself,,,,
Or,,,better still,, u can open a forex trading account,,,give me the deatils and i trade it for you,,, the profit at the end of the month we will share it 50%-50%,,,, which ever one suit you,, let me know,,,

For now guys,, enjoy my free signals,,,

One Love brothers
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 15, 2012
Good morning friends,,, Today is the last day of the week(Friday),,,and we got some nice signals,,, kindly follow this signals properly,,

We have BUY and SELL signal on both currency pairs,,,

SELL first GBP/USD,,,

Entry Point; 1.55400

Take Point: 1.55200

Stop LOss: 1.55700,,,

Thereafter BUY GBP/Usd

Entry Point; 1.55370

Take Point: 1.55600

Stop LOss: 1.5500,,,

SELL first Eur/USD,,,

Entry Point; 1.26180

Take Point: 1.25980

Stop LOss: 1.26500,,,

Thereafter BUY Eur/Usd

Entry Point; 1.26080

Take Point: 1.26300

Stop LOss: 1.25780,,,

Wish you best of luck in your trading,,,

One Love brothers

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by keni: 8:34am On Jun 15, 2012
felix200: Good morning friends,,, Today is the last day of the week(Friday),,,and we got some nice signals,,, kindly follow this signals properly,,

SELL first GBP/USD,,,

Entry Point; 1.55400

Take Point: 1.55200

Stop LOss: 1.55700,,,

Thereafter BUY GBP/Usd

Entry Point; 1.55370

Take Point: 1.55600

Stop LOss: 1.5500,,,

SELL first Eur/USD,,,

Entry Point; 1.26180

Take Point: 1.25980

Stop LOss: 1.26500,,,

Thereafter BUY Eur/Usd

Entry Point; 1.26080

Take Point: 1.26300

Stop LOss: 1.25780,,,

One Love brothers

Good one there bro but is there any reason why the SL are larger than the TPs for all the signals?

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by bengunsman(m): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2012
Felix Please I'm an old trader and I have also lost a fortune in FX right now my head is filled wt loads of indicators. Can u pls tell me wh method u use 2 generate this signals. Thanks. bengunsman@yahoo.com
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by deleo16(m): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2012
please would like to know is there any written agreement or undertaken before investing the $2000?
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by donblanco: 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2012
GDP/USD SELL AND BUY T.P HIT NICE CALL THANKS

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by keni: 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2012
EU sell hit TP too

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by efe22(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2012
felix200: I have been trading with a forex Broker for the past 5 years(Alpari)and they have their representative here in Nigeria,(www.forextime.com) they help to withdraw your profit and deposite it into ur bank account in NAIRA and also help to fund ur forex trading account,,,
Please how can I open account with Alpari and deposit naira and also withdraw. I live in Benin City. Thanks.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2012
Hello Friends,,,,Today so far we made the sum of $850,,, so big ups to all of you that followed the signals,,
A total recap of our end of the week earning,,, we made a total of $3496usd (N555,864 naira)..

I will post fresh new signals next week,,, keep it real brothers,,,

@keni,,, u asked why the SL is larger than the TP,,, it depends on different individuals,, as for me i am comfortable with the SL i fix,, that is i can only afford to loose $300 to $500 maximum in a single trade on each currency pairs,, if it happens that i loose, i stop trading for that day and wait for the next day signal,,,

@ bengunsman,,,, i feel your pain man,,,i use a very simple formula rule together with forex pivot point to get my signals,, I will send to your email those fomular rules,,

@deleo16,,,yes offcourse there must be an agreement or undertaken,, which ever way the investor wishes,,both parties signs,,,

@efe22,,,, i will forward to you the details to your email address,,,,

Once again friends,,,, i appreciate your follow up and wish u all the best in your daily struggles,,,,hopefully next week by God grace i will come up with new fresh signals,,

Forex trading is real,,,

One Love Brothers

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by EMOGROUP: 1:00am On Jun 16, 2012
felix200: Hello Friends,,,,Today so far we made the sum of $850,,, so big ups to all of you that followed the signals,,
A total recap of our end of the week earning,,, we made a total of $3496usd (N555,864 naira)..

I will post fresh new signals next week,,, keep it real brothers,,,

@keni,,, u asked why the SL is larger than the TP,,, it depends on different individuals,, as for me i am comfortable with the SL i fix,, that is i can only afford to loose $300 to $500 maximum in a single trade on each currency pairs,, if it happens that i loose, i stop trading for that day and wait for the next day signal,,,

@ bengunsman,,,, i feel your pain man,,,i use a very simple formula rule together with forex pivot point to get my signals,, I will send to your email those fomular rules,,

@deleo16,,,yes offcourse there must be an agreement or undertaken,, which ever way the investor wishes,,both parties signs,,,

@efe22,,,, i will forward to you the details to your email address,,,,

Once again friends,,,, i appreciate your follow up and wish u all the best in your daily struggles,,,,hopefully next week by God grace i will come up with new fresh signals,,

Forex trading is real,,,

One Love Brothers
bro i would confess you are good. Please can i get your phone number? I have a business proposal for you. My number is 08138436585. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by bengunsman(m): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2012
Thanks Felix I appreciate ur concern 4 me and other traders in d forum God will reward u. Thanks I'm waiting 4 ur mail
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 16, 2012
@EMO GROUP,,,,, i appreciate your comments,,, pls my contact number is on my previous post,, kindly check it out,, will be expecting your call soonest,,,

Best Regards

Felix
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by EMOGROUP: 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2012
felix200: @EMO GROUP,,,,, i appreciate your comments,,, pls my contact number is on my previous post,, kindly check it out,, will be expecting your call soonest,,,

Best Regards

Felix
yeah, i have seen it. I will call.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2012
Thanks for the follow up,,,,

1 Like

Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by keni: 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2012
Thanks for the mail, I will try and see if I can determine buy A & B and Sell A & B myself you have done well
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2012
Good day friends,,, Its another starting day of forex trading,,,and we got some nice signals,,,

SELL first GBP/USD,,,

Entry Point; 1.56718

Take Point: 1.56518

Stop LOss: 1.57000,,,

Thereafter BUY GBP/Usd

Entry Point; 1.56418

Take Point: 1.56700

Stop LOss: 1.56118,,,

SELL first Eur/USD,,,

Entry Point; 1.26650

Take Point: 1.26450

Stop LOss: 1.26950,,,

Thereafter BUY Eur/Usd

Entry Point; 1.26350

Take Point: 1.26600

Stop LOss: 1.26050,,,

One Love brothers
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2012
Hello friends,,,, our BUY signal for Eur/Usd went against us,,,and we lost $350,,,

However,, we will re-enter the signal again,,,,

BUY EUR/USD : 1.26350

Take Profit: 1.26700

Stop Loss: 1.26000

One love brothers,,,,
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by efe22(m): 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2012
felix200: Hello friends,,,, our BUY signal for Eur/Usd went against us,,,and we lost $350,,,
I believe in 4 months time I will start trading forex live... Yes things can be negative sometimes

Bro I think this article was prophetic http://www.oanda.com/corp/oandainsights/2012/jun/14/reasons-behind-our-sunday-trading-halt-55514120/
Please take a look as it wasn't your making. Am still following this thread big time!
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 19, 2012
@efe22,,,
efe22: I believe in 4 months time I will start trading forex live... Yes things can be negative sometimes

Bro I think this article was prophetic http://www.oanda.com/corp/oandainsights/2012/jun/14/reasons-behind-our-sunday-trading-halt-55514120/
Please take a look as it wasn't your making. Am still following this thread big time!

thank you for the update,,,,its well noted,,, one love broda,,
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by keni: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2012
You got mail bruv
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2012
Good job, you are amazing
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by efe22(m): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2012
Optimisticgondy: This is a very nice thread. Please keep it up till I complete my forex training at babypips.
Exactly my plans bro.
Re: !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 21, 2012
Dear friend,,,

My apologise for not posting signals,,, i have been watching the market closely and there has been some funny movement in the market,, both the Forex and stokes trading,,,so i decided not to post some of the signals i had two days back because of the volatility.

Today i have a very confussing signal on GBP/USD,,,

Sell Signal for GBP/USD,

Entry Point: 1.57079
Take Profit: 1.56500
Stop Loss: 1.57600,,,,

Buy signal for Eur/USD

Entry Point: 1.26700
Take Profit: 1.27500
stop Loss: 1.26300....

Please my fellow friends,, like i said the GBP/USD is very confusing,,Technically it has a very strong "BUY",, but after calculating the signal it gives a daily SELL,, so in order words there is going to be a massive sell of on GBP/USD,, but we don't know when it will happen,,

So please if we must follwo the signal,, lets not forget to put our stop Loss so we don't loss our money here,,,

Once my sincere appreciation to all of you that have been following my signals,,
I wish you all the best of luck,,,

One Love brothers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? / The Typical Nigerian Attitude To Foreign Goods And The Dollar Slide. / Can I Change My BVN Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.