Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,126 members, 7,896,816 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

Politicians Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars In The Name Of Subsidy And Contract - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars In The Name Of Subsidy And Contract (453 Views)

NLC: Buhari Now Captive Of Forces Of Subsidy Removal, Deregulation / EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves / Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politicians Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars In The Name Of Subsidy And Contract by 100gigabytes: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2012
NIGERIAN POLITICIANS CREATED BOKO HARAM AND ARE throwing the problems on security agencies to solve , be rest assured the ARMY and police can only do little to arrest a few suspects. The government needs a more comprehensive approach to include , diplomacy, economy, military and judiciary. No suspect has been sentenced to jail since the era of Boko Haram started, secret killings and trials do not solve the problem, i lost a neighbor in kaduna easter bombings , she was 5 months pregnant for her late husband who died in joe crisis. i feel like shooting any politician i see.

(1) (Reply)

Reps Want Sanusi’s Cash Donations Probed / Your Country Is A Den Of Thieves", Transparency International Writes President J / Missing Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.