Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,392 members, 7,881,425 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

Another $400m To Be Pumped Into Oil/power Sector- GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another $400m To Be Pumped Into Oil/power Sector- GEJ (506 Views)

What Is The Power Situation In Area: I've Fulfilled Promise In Power Sector- GEJ / I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan / FG Can't Fund Power Sector - GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another $400m To Be Pumped Into Oil/power Sector- GEJ by Jodach(m): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2012
By John . A

Federal Govt. to invest $400 million to rest the issue of shortage of gas in Nigeria.
Sometimes i feel we just have to think logically atimes. The issue of throwing hard-earned lump of money around big-wigs that cannot be held responsible, like the present "SUBSIDY" probe going on, gives me alot of concern. This country has suffered much in the hands of irresponsible individual. How can a minister heading a sensitive sector in this country claim that "He/She" met a "rotten-routine", and only decided to rot with the proccess. Let's think logically, my lovely NIGERIA!
What do you think?
joach3k5@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Killers Of Guardian Editor, Bayo Ohu Freed? / Buhari's Treat For Blood Birth In 2015 / Assuming U're Next Nigeria President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.